Ministry-Makeup

Hillsborough, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ministry-Makeup is a wedding business based in central North Carolina and services the Triangle, Triad, and destination weddings. They provide a combination of distinctive products and skilled artistry for those who want to embellish their natural features. Lead artist Amy Fletcher founded this business after two decades in the beauty industry, so she has the necessary experience to do many preferences justice. Her cosmetics and tools are designed to have a reduced environmental impact than traditional options, so they would be fitting for those who are ecologically conscious. Amy is also an officiant/celebrant and is a proud member of The Green Wedding Guild and Elope NC.

Getting ready for the big day is rarely a task that to-be-weds take lightly. Looking radiant and feeling comfortable with all eyes upon the couple of honor means that many people look for indulgent, professional treatments. With Ministry-Makeup, clients can benefit from onsite expertise which means less stress and the opportunity to get ready in the comfort of a get-ready room or hotel suite. Harnessing her natural makeup, Amy is able to provide any makeup look desired from soft glam to dramatic and artistic for the bolder bride. Consulting with to-be-weds, she strives to create styles that do justice to each individual request. Always, Amy enjoys complementing and augmenting clients’ features so that they can look their best for their walk up the aisle.

Amy is also available to work as an officiant. To complement her beautifying skills, she can preside over ceremonies to join partners together in matrimony. Owing to her affable nature, she loves working with diverse and unique newlyweds-to-be. Tailoring each celebration to reflect the couple’s personality, she is proud to help couples become one.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$190

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amber
    Amber H. Married on 11/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have made a better choice

Amy was awesome. I hired her two weeks before my wedding so it was very last minute. I was very stressed but Amy was so understanding, very professional, and easy to communicate with. She did makeup for me and 3 others and exceeded my expectations. 10/10 quality and service.

Ministry-Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a review for me and I was SO happy I was able to meet and help you and meet your lovely family and friends. I hope your art goes well and I really hope we see each other again! Big hugs! 🥰
  • Melanie
    Melanie P. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful Experience

Amy was amazing! Wonderful job

Ministry-Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Melanie! I hope you and your fabulous family and friends had the best day! Annnnd, I hope you also had a really fun honeymoon! 🥰
    Sophie S. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfection

Amy was wonderful. I could not have asked for a better makeup experience for my wedding. She took my vision and exceeded my exceptions. She is a true artist.
    Thank you, Amy.

Dearest Sophie,
    You are one of the most lovely humans and was so happy that you asked me to be your makeup artist. Our New England connection made it even more special to me. I know you and Jordan will enjoy a happy life and I hope we see each other again! Big hugs, 🥰
  • illustration stars

9193684951
Location of (Ministry-Makeup)
2002 BRUCEWOOD RD Haw River, NC, 27258
9193684951

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding