Chicago, IL 60615 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ministry Beyond the Church

As an ordained minister, certified to officiate at marriages and civil unions, I will conduct either a religious or non-religious ceremony - as you desire. My concern is that the ceremony be uniquely your own and speak to your family and guests of the depth of your love and your hopes for the future.

Follow Ministry Beyond the Church on

t

12 Reviews for Ministry Beyond the Church

1 User photo

Krystyna · Married on 11/09/2018

Such a personalized, wonderful service!

My sister found Fr. Jef for her wedding (June 30, 2018), and my husband and I are SO glad we used him for our wedding as well (November 9, 2018)! My husband and I met with Fr. Jef once to discuss the services he offered, and to learn a bit about each other. He then sent us a few options for ceremony outlines, including examples of typical readings we could incorporate, but encouraged us to personalize it as much as we wanted. We chose a non-traditional reading and asked him to add in a hand ceremony, all of which he happily did. He had also sent us a list of questions that we had to answer about each other, and incorporated our answers into one of the most personalized ceremonies I have been to. Would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are looking for a wedding officiant, look no further!!!! Everything you have read so far is 100% accurate. Father Jef is AMAZING! My husband and I were looking for an officiant, as neither of us are a part of a church, and stumbled upon Father Jef. After a quick coffee meeting, we knew he was the right officiant for us.

Our wedding ceremony was unlike anything I had ever seen/heard before, Father Jef has such a way of bringing stories to life. When it was time for him to speak, right before our vows, Father Jef stepped into the aisle, forcing us to face our guests, which really helped connect with everyone and we all laughed together and it really made the ceremony so much more personal. Father Jef is funny, engaging, and has a way of keeping things light while still being completely professional.

Its been a couple weeks since our wedding and our guests are still saying things like "That was the best wedding ceremony I've ever been to", "I want to go back in time and have him marry us", and "I'm seriously reconsidering the whole church wedding, just so I can have him marry us." and everyone's first question is "WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM?!?!" He is that amazing!

We could not be more thrilled with the job Father Jef did, he made our wedding ceremony perfect. I can't wait to get our wedding video, so that I can watch the ceremony! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much, Father Jef! Truly amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/03/2017

Father Jef performed the most touching, personalized, memorable wedding ceremony I have ever witnessed -- and it was my own wedding!! Never before have I been to a wedding where the officiant is the most memorable part of the entire event, but weeks later our friends and family are still reminiscing about how phenomenal our ceremony was. It is so clear that this is Father Jef's calling -- he filled the room with joy and tenderness, laughter and happy tears. I know we will be reminiscing about Father Jef's dedication for the rest of our lives. Father Jef worked with my husband and I to create a truly unique ceremony -- we are not particularly religious, but our families have very devout Catholics and Jews on both sides. A testament to Father Jef's skill and expertise: the patriarchs of the family on both sides told us that we had the single most beautiful wedding ceremony they had ever attended. We are so grateful that we found Father Jef and that he was the one to bless our marriage. You must meet him!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Ministry Beyond the Church Pricing

Ministry Beyond the Church Price Rates

Ministry Beyond the Church FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Chicago, 60615 See on map
    Location of (Ministry Beyond the Church)