218 North St., Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number

About Milo J Ryerson

Hello and congratulations!

My name's Milo, and I've been DJing since 2010. I've always loved sharing music with family and friends, so when I graduated from college in 2011, I decided to turn my passion into a profession and train myself as a disc jockey. Having put in many, many hours of mixing music, I feel most myself when I'm behind two turntables and a mixer.

I take great pride and pleasure in assembling a playlist to match each and every couple's unique hopes and expectations. Whether you have a set playlist in mind, or just a few songs as examples, I will strive to play the music that you want to listen to, and nothing more. My goal as a DJ is to play just the right songs that will let the guests take over and turn the reception into a party to remember forever.

85661cbdd46e77e5 170701 SI L 674
85661cbdd46e77e5 170701 SI L 674

13 Reviews for Milo J Ryerson

1 User photo

Milo J Ryerson 1

Kerri · Married on 08/19/2017

Milo was just a blast to work with for our August wedding at the Skinner Barn in Waitsfield, VT. He was very easy to work with and made the contract and payment quick and painless. We met with him a few months before the big day, and he made sure that he was on the right track to making our music perfect- which was one of our top priorities for the day. Milo nailed it out of the park and I am still getting praise from guests about how great of a DJ was and that the music was on point!

Sent on 12/01/2017

elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved our wedding with Milo! He was our favorite vendor that we worked with. He was happy to announce and MC anything that we asked him to do. He even had some good suggestions for us but also didn't try to take over the show, which we have seen D.J.'s do at other weddings. We only picked about 8 song requests which Milo played all of but we left the rest of the music up to him. He was great at picking just the right music to keep everyone dancing and we had so many people come to us to tell us how great our D.J. was. We highly recommend him to anyone in need of a D.J.

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/01/2017

Milo was our DJ when we got married in July 2017 at the Champlain Valley Alpaca Farm in Bridport, VT, near Middlebury.

First off, Milo was super easy to communicate with via his website and email. We created an eclectic Spotify playlist that reflected the guest list diversity: North Dakotans, Trinidadians, college friends, Marines, and everything in between. Milo incorporated all of our requests and had a knack for finding the "right time" for every song. I'll be honest, I have never seen a dance floor like the one at my wedding in the wedding barn at Champlain Valley Alpacas, and I give some of that credit to the job that Milo did.

On game-day, we had some last minute setup switches because of rain and caterer table and dance floor locations. Milo was able to move all of his equipment in a matter of minutes without skipping a beat (he even had a battery powered backup system to keep the music going while he transferred all of his full size equipment across the wedding barn). Totally prepared for contingencies which to me was a huge sign of his professionalism.

He made everything really painless - microphones for the speeches from best man and maid of honor, and music that complimented every aspect of the evening. He was very attentive to the timeline of events and honestly did everything we could possibly hope for in his role.

It was the best day of my life - can't help but smile when I think about it. Milo was completely deserving of our trust we wholeheartedly recommend him for any other couples looking for a high quality and affordable wedding DJ.

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Milo J Ryerson 2

Award

Milo J Ryerson FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 218 North St. Burlington, 05401 See on map