Constable, NY 12926 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Wheels of Steel DJing

Since 2000, Wheels of Steel DJing has been providing music to all types of events & is one of northern NY's favorite mobile entertainers. One of the best sound and lighting packages around guarantees your event will be a wonderful blend of visual and audio sensation that you won't ever forget. Music from the 40's to today, and non-stop club style mixing keeps your guests dancing throughout the event. Please call or email for further infomation, request references, or arrange a meeting to discuss my services.

Follow Wheels of Steel DJing on

1 User photo

Wheels of Steel DJing 1
  • W

Weslyn · Married on 07/07/2018

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Bernie Brown and his DJ services. My husband and I chose Bernie (Wheels of Steel DJing) to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding took place on July 7th, 2018, and we couldn’t be more happier with choosing Bernie for our special day. Bernie was very good about communicating in any way that was easiest for us. We mostly emailed back and forth, but he was always very quick to respond. We also were able to set up a few meetings before the wedding to go over details. Not only did Bernie show he was very prepared and educated about what he was doing, he also was friendly and easy to work with. He made great recommendations for songs for us to choose from and created a schedule of how to keep the reception moving smoothly. He was really great about keeping the schedule on track and making sure the crowd never got bored. Bernie also did some extra things for us as well. He made a monogram of our choosing that was reflected onto the dance floor all night long. It really added a great touch to the dance floor. He also made us a customized CD of all of our special songs and playlists that were played for our wedding. Not only did Bernie do some extra things for us, he also played everything we wanted and more. He made sure to only play appropriate songs and always had the music at an acceptable volume. Not one of our guests complained about the volume or the music variety that was played. They all had great things to say about Bernie and were highly impressed with him and his service. I would absolutely recommend Bernie to DJ any event it is you may be planning. He truly took a huge chunk of stress off of our back just by knowing how dedicated, prepared and knowledgeable he is about his DJing service.

Thank you so much Bernie, we appreciate how amazing you were for our special day!

-The Beckers

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

Wheels of Steel DJing made
    Our day perfect, everything was amazing and we highly recommend them!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/16/2018

Bernie was an absolute dream to work with. I have always known since I had gotten engaged that he would be our DJ. I had been to several wedding or events he had previously worked at. I had booked him a year and a half prior to the date because i knew he was the best fit for us. He was so professional and very responsive to our emails and and every and all last minute changes we needed made. Heck i didnt pick a father daughter dance until 2 days prior to the day and changed the itinerary a day before the wedding. He was so accomodating I had actually made sure all my vendors had a copy of hia itinerary and and they all followed suit. I cannot thank him enough for making our day so enjoyable and jumping for every song request my son had thought up at any spur of the moment. My son still talks about him. He waa very affordable and absolutely made the room light up, we certainly couldnt have asked for a better person to help make our day special! Thanks again so much Bernie we appreciated all that you had done for us, thank you for making our day so great!
    Love, The Avery's

Wheels of Steel DJing FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 0.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals
    Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals Wedding DJs

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

• Constable, NY 12926 See on map