17 Reviews for Wheels of Steel DJing

Sound/PA System (3)
Projector (2)
Uplighting (2)
17 Wheels of Steel DJing Reviews

Highly recommend Wheels of Steel DJing for your event. We recently enlisted their services for our wedding on Oct 8 in Fort Covington, NY and Bernie knocked it out the park. We were coordinating our wedding from Texas, and Bernie worked closely with us via email/phone to ensure we felt comfortable. Our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music was perfect. Bernie is professional, responded quickly to our email inquiries, and the price was affordable. We had many guests comment about the great music! To top it off, he also projected a sweet monogram (pic included) that added a nice touch to our rustic barn ambiance and gave us a CD of our special songs after the event. Thank you, Wheels of Steel!

Profile Picture Dave, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie was the heart of our wedding and made sure the night went as smoothly as possible! He was very flexible with last minute changes we had and was worth every penny! We highly recommend him, hands down the best around!

Profile Picture Cassandra , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn’t express how wonderful Bernie is !!! I would highly recommend him to anyone ! He was affordable and amazing !!!! He was professional and made sure to make everything perfect on my wedding day ! Everyone at my wedding kept praising him and saying how wonderful he was ! He even made my grandma happy and she talked about him the next day ! Couple of my friends asked me who he was and I gave him contact info so they can have him on their special day!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie did an amazing job, and we still have guests telling us how much they enjoyed the music at the wedding! He was so kind and accommodating of our requests, but he was also very knowledgeable about length of songs, set up, etc. and so was incredibly helpful. Bernie created a great mix of songs during the reception and was a fantastic MC. He coordinated with our wedding planner and helped everything go off without a hitch. I would recommend him for any and all events!

Profile Picture Alena, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Bernie made our wedding reception wonderful. He listened to everything my husband and I discussed with him and personalized our wedding playlists. The CD he provided us with on our wedding night with our meaningful songs was such a special touch.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie Brown's services were excellent! He went above and beyond to entertain the crowd, and was very successful!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie was great! He was really quick to respond to my emails, very organized and amazing to work with (as we were quite far away from him/our venue). Bernie kept the party moving and was very flexible with my crazy family dynamic and the flow of the wedding. Bernie even brought his own generator because we didn't have electricity at our venue. I liked that Bernie's music was the perfect volume (loud enough to hear and get people going, but not so loud that you couldnt sit near the speakers). He was great to work with.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

He did a fantastic job and we never had to stress about a thing.

Profile Picture User5541325, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie was awesome! He really listened to what we wanted, he was great about taking requests and exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie is a true professional. He is very knowledgeable on what people like during weddings and all the little time nobody thinks about. He gets into the activities and brings humor into the fun stuff. Bernie wears a suit, not khakis, no button-ups, a suit as a professional should.

Bernie goes above and beyond the role of DJ if needed, he was a great asset to our wedding and it really payed off having him there. He is great at rolling with the punches when things changed quickly, never skipped a beat.

Do not hesitate to book Bernie, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Bradley, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie Brown is a top-notch professional! Included in his price are things that are add-ons with other DJ's. As an older couple, he was very patient and cooperative in accommodating the differences in music tastes and selections between my husband and I!

The back lighting, the light monogram on the dance floor, to his appearance wearing a tux. All added to the beautiful memories of our special day!

Profile Picture User5442225, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

He did more that was necessary! We even received a cd with all of our wedding songs on it which was a complete surprise! We will definitely use him again if we need his services!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie is extremely professional and accommodating. Everyone that went to our wedding said that it was the best they had been to in a long time and the dance floor was always full!

Profile Picture Minique, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If I could give him 10 stars I would. Our wedding would not have been without him!

Profile Picture Tara, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wheels of Steel DJ'd at my wedding and I wouldn't change a thing about it. Bernie is professional, experienced, and it is evident that his priority is to help make your dream day exactly the way YOU want it. I highly recommend his services for any event!

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wheels of steel DJ service was AMAZING!! Bernie was extremely professional and easy to work with. He had all of our guests dancing the entire night and everybody couldn't stop talking about how good he was. We had a blast and his prices/rates were amazing. If you are looking for a DJ that will listen to you and give you the wedding reception of your dreams, this is your guy. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture User5443537, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bernie was a wonderful DJ. I was really nervous about how things would run during the wedding and Bernie took over and did an excellent job with introductions, announcing tables for dinner, organizing speeches, and keeping the flow of the wedding going. My location was on a lake and we were suppose to stop playing at 11 but the crowd wanted to keep going and Bernie was up for a handful of extra songs! He met with us one on one before the wedding and came early to set up. I provided him a list with songs I wanted played and I think he hit them all. Great price and great service!!

Profile Picture Deana, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting