About Supersounds Entertainment

Voted Vt's #1 Dj Company on Wedding Wire

Supersounds Entertainment is one of New England's oldest dj companies having been established in 1978.  We offer professionally orchestrated weddings with the most experienced djs in the area.  We also offer photobooth, videography and uplighting services.  Contact Grant Allendorf at 802-899-2823 or email us supersounds.entertainment@gmail.com for a free promo package and demo videos.  We offer the most reviews of any Vt dj company on wedding wire and are rated one of the highest (4.9/5.0)

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Supersounds Entertainment on

178 Reviews for Supersounds Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (1)

Bucky Brandt, from Supersounds was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was FANTASTIC! He was in touch before the wedding to see what music we wanted, and throughout the wedding he kept the party going with the right blend of music. He appeared to be enjoying himself, not treating the wedding as just another gig - truly professional and amiable at the same time. I highly recommend him and guarantee anyone hiring him will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can’t say enough about how amazing supersounds is! Grant was so helpful with everything and well I highly recommend using Logan as your DJ! He was incredible! I couldn’t have done it with out him and his organization! I highly recommend using them for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/23/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1385995729256 supersounds montage lang bar
220x220 sq 1385995740343 supersounds montage the lang bar

6 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Supersounds NEVER fails! So much talent, so many rave reviews from clients and we love working with them.

Great DJ's every time. The party is always up and dancing.

What can you say about a company who goes above and beyond for each and every client and vendor they work with. Simply wonderful! I have worked with Supersounds for awhile now and without hesitation I can say they always surpass the needs and wants of the clients and the vendors they work with. Jackie Watson Weddings & Events Planner VT Enchanted Events LLC

After working with supersounds for many years, hiring them exclusively for all of the weddings that I design here in Vermont, I have realized that an endorsement recommending their services (ie. Dj, sound systems, video).....is in order! I have enjoyed working with the team at Supersounds and strongly recommend the DJ's and various services that they offer. Highly professional, skilled and personable service for any event, Supersounds is the BEST!

Working with Supersounds Entertainment gives tremendous peace of mind that can only come from a company that has been the industry leader for over 30 years. In every occasion working with Supersounds DJ's I have found them to be extremely professional and accommodating in meeting our mutual clients' needs. After many years of working together I can confidently endorse them as THE go-to company for any Wedding Couple's music or entertainment needs.

79 Meadow Lane, Underhill, VT 05489   See On Map
802-899-2823 (phone) 802-899-1020 (fax)
M-F (off Wednesdays) 9-5:00
Supersounds Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Vermont. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Vermont, Boston, and New England. Supersounds Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Vermont wedding industry for 35 years. We specialize in being the most experienced and professional in New England.