About Supersounds Entertainment

Voted Vt's #1 Dj Company on Wedding Wire

Supersounds Entertainment is one of New England's oldest dj companies having been established in 1978.  We offer professionally orchestrated weddings with the most experienced djs in the area.  We also offer photobooth, videography and uplighting services.  Contact Grant Allendorf at 802-899-2823 or email us supersounds.entertainment@gmail.com for a free promo package and demo videos.  We offer the most reviews of any Vt dj company on wedding wire and are rated one of the highest (4.9/5.0)

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Supersounds Entertainment on

170 Reviews for Supersounds Entertainment

Logan was amazing! So professional, checked in with my husband and I all night on what we were looking for/what direction we were headed in. Listened to what we wanted to do. The reception was lively all night and SO much fun. We would recommend Supersounds and Logan to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired SuperSounds to be our DJ at our wedding at Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes, VT. Grant was great working with, never once felt pressured into anything. We ending up going with Mike Toomey as our DJ and he did an amazing job! We were beyond happy with his quality of work. With the wide range of my guests ages, he was able to keep everyone entertained and on the dance floor. I loved his song selection. My husband and I are beyond happy with his performance.

Profile Picture Virginia, 10/7/17, 1 Review

One Event Per Day
Video Projection
7 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Supersounds NEVER fails! So much talent, so many rave reviews from clients and we love working with them.

Great DJ's every time. The party is always up and dancing.

What can you say about a company who goes above and beyond for each and every client and vendor they work with. Simply wonderful! I have worked with Supersounds for awhile now and without hesitation I can say they always surpass the needs and wants of the clients and the vendors they work with. Jackie Watson Weddings & Events Planner VT Enchanted Events LLC

After working with supersounds for many years, hiring them exclusively for all of the weddings that I design here in Vermont, I have realized that an endorsement recommending their services (ie. Dj, sound systems, video).....is in order! I have enjoyed working with the team at Supersounds and strongly recommend the DJ's and various services that they offer. Highly professional, skilled and personable service for any event, Supersounds is the BEST!

Working with Supersounds Entertainment gives tremendous peace of mind that can only come from a company that has been the industry leader for over 30 years. In every occasion working with Supersounds DJ's I have found them to be extremely professional and accommodating in meeting our mutual clients' needs. After many years of working together I can confidently endorse them as THE go-to company for any Wedding Couple's music or entertainment needs.

Events

79 Meadow Lane, Underhill, VT 05489   See On Map
802-899-2823 (phone) 802-899-1020 (fax)
M-F (off Wednesdays) 9-5:00
Supersounds Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Vermont. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Vermont, Boston, and New England. Supersounds Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Vermont wedding industry for 35 years. We specialize in being the most experienced and professional in New England.