176 Reviews for Supersounds Entertainment

todo alt text
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (1)
176 Supersounds Entertainment Reviews

I can’t say enough about how amazing supersounds is! Grant was so helpful with everything and well I highly recommend using Logan as your DJ! He was incredible! I couldn’t have done it with out him and his organization! I highly recommend using them for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just had our wedding at the Old Lantern Inn in Vermont, and used Supersounds DJ Bucky Brandt. He was spectacular! He played exactly what we wanted, moved the reception along appropriately, but mostly stayed behind the scenes, which was what we wanted. He was super responsive and easy to get in touch with prior to the event (as was Grant) and we felt confident that everything would go smoothly. Everyone was out on the dance floor and talked about how great our playlist was. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hi there! We used supersounds for our wedding on June 2nd,2018 and had an absolute blast! Our DJ, Jarryd Audette was amazing! He made sure to communicate with both me and my mom throughout the ceremony to make sure the flow of the night was going accordingly. He was able to read the room and play the music people were vibing to. He also had a smile on the entire night! He made our wedding so much fun and I highly recommend using Super Sounds to get the party started. Thank you guys for everything.

Kayla Nielsen

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

My daughter got married on the Ethan Allen and used super sounds. I can't say enough about the Dj Jarryd Audette, he was amazing! He had a lot of energy and played all the right songs to keep people dancing. Most importantly he kept the party going! Unfortunately the wedding planner was no where to be found all night so Jarryd thank god stepped in to help organize the events , we can't praise him enough!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff Springer was our DJ and Logan was our videographer. Both of them were awesome. They were both very communicative and helpful during our wedding day. Jeff played the exact right music for the crowd as the night went on. He also suggested a few games during the night that got everyone even more involved in the fun!

Profile Picture Jorie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

My husband and I used Supersounds Entertainment (dj Jarryd Audette) for our wedding at the Echo Ctr. on March 30th, 2018. I can’t tell you how much we enjoyed Jarryd’s music and positive energy!

He played a wide variety of music for all ages and we rocked out. He kept the people on the dance floor the entire night and when needed, got out there and taught dance moves. He was amazing! We looked into other djs and we just knew that Supersounds has the best reputation and we wanted to guarantee a great reception so our choice was easy. Grant Allendorf, the owner was great to deal with and again Jarryd was an amazing dj!

Michelle and Bud Davies

Profile Picture Bud, 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Logan was amazing! So professional, checked in with my husband and I all night on what we were looking for/what direction we were headed in. Listened to what we wanted to do. The reception was lively all night and SO much fun. We would recommend Supersounds and Logan to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired SuperSounds to be our DJ at our wedding at Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes, VT. Grant was great working with, never once felt pressured into anything. We ending up going with Mike Toomey as our DJ and he did an amazing job! We were beyond happy with his quality of work. With the wide range of my guests ages, he was able to keep everyone entertained and on the dance floor. I loved his song selection. My husband and I are beyond happy with his performance.

Profile Picture Virginia, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy we choose Logan from Supersounds as our DJ! Of all our vendors, Logan was the only one my husband went out of his way to make sure we reviewed. We were so impressed with his down to earth manner, how he approached DJing, and simply how nice he was. We were not looking for a hype man, and he asked all the right questions to make sure he was giving us exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. We provided him with a list of songs for dinner and dancing – Logan played those and then some. He was conscious of the crowd and the mood. We really appreciated how thoughtful and attentive he was without being in the way during the reception. It was perfect!
Supersounds was a great company to work with, they were professional, honest, reasonable, and they delivered! We choose Logan after speaking with him and another DJ from Supersounds.

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Supersounds Entertainment was excellent and worth every penny. The owner was very responsive by both email and phone and working with everyone at Supersounds was amazing. We loved being able to look through the list of DJ's that they have and choose who we thought would fit best with our party. Logan was an excellent DJ, he kept the party going, got everyone on the dance floor and our reception was a breeze with no hiccups. Highly recommend this service, no matter where you are located in Vermont.

We also used Supersounds to book our Wedding Videographer. Rich was phenomenal, worked well with our photographer and we are excited to see the video.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The dance floor was shaking and occupied the entire night. Thank you Ryan for being super DJ! We had a blast!

Profile Picture Khar, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hosted our wedding at the Alerin Barn in St Johnsbury on 9/16/17, we had Bucky as our DJ, and could not have been happier. He kept the energy up and got people on the dance floor which we wanted to see, all night! Bucky called prior to the event to be sure that all names were pronounced correctly for the wedding party entrance, and ran through the schedule. It was much appreciated that we didn't have to do this day of. He was very organized and kept to the timeline perfectly. His setup and breakdown were both seamless, other than checking in with us we wouldn't have known that he was there. He needed nothing from us day of due to his organization, it was much appreciated.

Grant with Supersounds is extremely helpful as well. He was able to answer any question that we had in the booking process, and is also well organized with questionnaires and a required song preference to share with the DJ. Thank You!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best around! Grant (owner) was great to deal with - very professional and caring of our needs and wants. worked around our schedule coming up to the wedding to finalize everything and make sure things went smoothly on our wedding day. Logan our DJ was unbelievable. The dance floor was always packed and everyone talked about how awesome the party was and how awesome the DJ was. The night went better then we ever imagined and the DJ played the biggest role. Thank you Grant, Logan, and Rob!!!!

Profile Picture TJ & Brigid, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We had Bucky as our DJ at the Old Lantern on 7/22/17. He did a great job, and kept people on the dance floor all night. Supersounds sent a survey a month before the wedding where we were able to give them all of our song requests. Bucky was prepared with our music, and did a great job filling in with choices that would keep guests of all ages dancing. He also provided the sound equipment for our ceremony, and our guests were able to hear everything. He was very flexible about taking requests from guests and also making any announcements we needed him to make, such as when shuttle buses were leaving.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Both the owner, Grant and our DJ, Bucky were responsive and made sure the night went perfectly for us! Bucky got everyone out on the dance floor and kept everyone engaged the whole night!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

SuperSounds is amazing. Our wedding is May 28th, so I haven't seen them in action on our day of yet, but the pre-wedding attentiveness and helpfulness from Grant Allendorf and Mike Toomey has been amazing. They've been incredibly kind and flexible and have made the incredibly stressful time of wedding planning immensely better. We decided to book SuperSounds because our wedding is at The Mansfield Barn (also owned by Grant) and we received a credit for booking both. I've been to another wedding that SuperSounds Dj'd and a Bridal Expo where they were present and anyone I've come into contact with that works with/for SuperSounds is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to update my review after our big day! We booked 7.5 hours of DJ (Ceremony & Reception).
Update: We're married!
All I have to update is that Mike Toomey is fantastic - Book him as your DJ and you will NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Danara, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul did a wonderful job at our wedding reception, he had lots of energy and kept us on the dance floor! We loved him! Highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Supersounds did a great job at our wedding on 3.25.17. Mike Toomey, our DJ, listened to all of our preferences and did a wonderful job of playing songs that we love to listen to and great dance songs to get people up out of their seats. We really appreciated his thoroughness before the event, making sure he was ready to go and knew exactly what we wanted. We also used Supersounds for our photo booth and were very pleased. Lance Vanasse was out photo booth assistant and he was great, he was very helpful and friendly with all the guests. The book we received with all the photo booth pictures was so nice and a great quality book. I highly recommend using SuperSounds for your next event!

Profile Picture danielle, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Supersounds was a great experience!
The owner took the time to meet with us in person to truly understand our wants and needs, and to match us with a DJ he thought would best fit the style of our event.
Our DJ, (Mike Toomey) was amazing! He is a true professional, and we were so impressed by everything.
He stayed in constant contact with us leading up to the wedding, very patiently awaiting some of our last minute song details and thoroughly reviewing all the pieces of our event. His attention to detail and level of organization made us feel at ease.
Our guests were also very complimentary of his music selections and could not say enough about how great he was!
We left all the reception (dance party) music choices up to him, and he had everyone from age 2-75 out on the dance floor all night long.

Profile Picture Michelle , 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I recently got married at The Barn at Smugglers' Notch on 12/17/16. It was the most magical day of our lives and Supersounds DJ's Ryan Allendorf and Jarryd Audette made it all possible. From our crazy outdoor winter wedding ceremony to the endless amount of dancing, they made it happen! Everyone had the most incredible time, we only wish would could go back and do it all again! The photo album that Jarryd put together for us from the photobooth has given us many laughs over and over again, it is definitely a keepsake. Ryan kept the whole crowd dancing until the owners kicked us out of the building! They were a great team and we would recommend them time and time again!
From the start, Ryan and Grant were so accommodating and answered emails within hours. They were organized, extremely professional and a joy to work with throughout the whole process. If you want to have a blast at your wedding these guys make it happen from start to finish! Thanks again Supersounds team!

Profile Picture Wynter, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Logan Vanasse as our DJ and Jarryd Audette on the photobooth. Both were fantastic to work with and perfect for our wedding, which had a very broad range of ages. We did not have very specific instructions ahead of time and both of these guys were great with going with the flow and making everything look smooth. Grant of Supersounds is highly responsive to work with and will ensure you have a good fit... thank you!

Profile Picture User6085215, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great reception with Mike Toomey! He kept the crowd dancing!

Profile Picture User7304343, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have been to many events in the past where they have provided the entertainment, and I am going to use them for my wedding! They allow you to be creative in music and are not judgmental! I am very excited to have them spice up my night!

Profile Picture User5459714, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used SuperSounds Entertainment for multiple reasons, after putting out an inquiry for a DJ service, they were the first to respond and I felt like Grant genuinely was as excited about our wedding as we were. He had a meeting with me and my husband, and we brought my parents along too. Grant wow'd them and us! He was so accommodating with all of our requests. Then - my sister got orders to get deployed late summer 2016, our wedding was planned for October 2016, we decided to move up the wedding 3 months to ensure she was there. SuperSounds did everything to move with us, which was a huge relief since we really loved Grant and his team and were nervous they would be booked that weekend already. Then the week of the wedding - Duane called us to go over details, just to chat. The day of the wedding - Duane was there early, made sure to chat with the necessary people, ceremony music was perfect, and got the whole family on the dance floor and it wasn't empty till our exit. I highly recommend SuperSounds and Duane, you won't find another DJ service in the area that's accommodating, nice, and is so happy to be part of your special day! Thanks, SuperSounds, Duane & Grant!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/8/16, 1 Review