Supersounds Entertainment Reviews

195 Reviews for Supersounds Entertainment

195 Supersounds Entertainment Reviews

Larissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly suggest this DJ company

Had a great experience hiring this company for my wedding! Our DJ was Duane, he did a great job reading the crowd and playing the music that got my guests on the dance floor. I am also very pleased he followed through with my requested I wanted done/said on our prewedding phone conference. Highly suggest going with this company and having Duane DJ at your wedding!

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Friendly and Professional

Grant and our DJ, Paul Pecor, were very friendly and professional. They addressed all of our concerns prior to the wedding and responded to questions quickly. Paul captured our vision for the music perfectly. The reception flowed smoothly from cocktail hour to the last dance. We had a lot of fun on the dance floor. Thank you!
    -Marc & Erika
    Grand Isle Lake House 10/6/18

• AVS unknown

Halley · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff was amazing! He was so helpful throughout the whole evening. From keeping us calm during the ceremony, to getting us dancing at dinner, he was on top of it all. The music was perfect all night and he helped make our wedding BEYOND what we had hoped for!

Leah · Married on 09/29/2018

We had the most positive experience working with SuperSounds Entertainment at our wedding on 9/29/18 at a private residence. Paul was beyond professional, helpful, and looked out for us all night to make sure we had the best experience. Not only did he keep everyone out of the dance floor, but he created a night that everyone enjoyed! We highly recommend SuperSounds Entertainment. Sincerely, Leah and Brad

Alicia Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Dance all night

Supersounds did a great job with the music at both our ceremony and the reception. Bucky was a great DJ and we were able to add on time the night of to keep the party going. I would highly recommend Supersounds and Bucky to any friend getting married!

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Our daughter was married September 22,2018 at Whitcomb Barn. Logan Vanessa was our DJ and Bernie Duncan managed the photo booth. They were awesome! The dance floor was busy all night. Logan mingled very well with the wedding party and was so much fun! I was not sure how busy the Photo Booth would be, but it was a huge hit too!

john · Married on 09/22/2018

OUTSTANDING !!!!!
    We cannot say enough about the exceptional services Supersounds provided, and our DJ, Jarryd, who went above and beyond helping to make our Wedding ceremony and reception the best it could be. After dinner our dance floor was packed for the rest of the night, with all the right songs being played. ***On a technical note, they have top notch equipment - speakers, rather than what some others use - the cheaper sub woofers and bass which kill the songs, and deafen the crowd.
    All our guests were happy as were we.

Pamela · Married on 09/22/2018

Our dance floor was packed all night! Everyone had a blast dancing to all the songs we requested, as well as the music our DJ selected for the crowd. We also had him play our ceremony music which was also amazing! Thank you Supersounds!

Haley · Married on 09/15/2018

Being both big dancers, our top goal at our wedding was to get everyone on the dance floor as soon as we could, and have a great time. Our DJ, Ryan Allendorf, heard this request and ran with it! The only "complaint" we heard all night was that the DJ was TOO good! Every song he played was exactly what we and our guests wanted to hear and so no one wanted to take a break. Before the big day, Ryan was attentive to our song requests, quick to reply with our requested edits to our first dance song mashup, and knowledgeable about our ceremony needs on top of Stratton Mountain. He also did our uplighting which looked spectacular! At the last minute, we needed to change our entrance line-up as a Groomsmen could not make the wedding, and he was flexible and calm and able to make that change. Our guests are still raving about the good time they had and we're so happy with our decision to use SuperSounds!

Allyson · Married on 09/01/2018

Bucky was our DJ for our 9/1/18 wedding at The Little Farm in Westmore. He did such an AMAZING job!! He was very professional and energetic. He kept the whole reception running smoothly. My husband and I would highly recommend him!

Megan · Married on 08/26/2018

Mike Toomey from Supersounds was awesome. We got married on the Spirit of Ethan Allen in August. Mike called me the week before the wedding to go over every detail. He covered everything from what genre of music I like, to the ages of the guests that would be attending, to how to pronounce each person's name. Not only that, but I remembered something the day before the wedding. He actually was able to incorporate an additional type of music in his mix with that late notice. During the wedding he was able to accommodate a special request to shorten one of the requested songs. Our guests approached me during the reception to comment on how amazing the music was. Thank you so much for the musical memories!

Madeline · Married on 08/25/2018

SuperSounds is by far the BEST choice for wedding music in New England. The owner, Grant, was responsive, organized and professional. Our DJ for our wedding in West Wardsboro, VT was DJ Paul. Paul provided the best service I could have ever wanted. He went above and beyond and without hesitation took on tasks that were beyond his DJ services. We wanted our wedding to be a celebration of love and friendship and DJ Paul made sure that happened. Every single person danced all night long and I got so many comments from friends and family that the music was amazing. I would highly recommend Supersounds and DJ Paul.

Linda · Married on 08/11/2018

Bucky Brandt, from Supersounds was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was FANTASTIC! He was in touch before the wedding to see what music we wanted, and throughout the wedding he kept the party going with the right blend of music. He appeared to be enjoying himself, not treating the wedding as just another gig - truly professional and amiable at the same time. I highly recommend him and guarantee anyone hiring him will not be disappointed.

CharlieDan · Married on 08/11/2018

Logan Vanesse was a fantastic DJ and made our party come alive. He knew exactly what kind of music would please the crowd and got everyone dancing, even Grandma and Grandpa and kept folks dancing late into the night. I would highly recommend SuperSounds and Logan Vanesse to anyone looking for the perfect wedding DJ. Additionally, the mics he provided during the ceremony made our live guitar sound just right and allowed our officiant to be heard by all. Thanks SuperSounds! I look forward to working with you again.

Chloe · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I were married 8.11.18 at All Souls Interfaith Gathering. Bucky was our DJ and he was OUTSTANDING! He really took the time to learn how to say everyones names for introductions and totally kept the party going all night long!

Tricia · Married on 08/04/2018

Ryan from Supersounds dj'ed our wedding and did an awesome job! He took our suggestions and created a playlist that kept the dance floor packed all night. He even went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of all night - offering to grab us drinks etc. He went above and beyond!

Meg · Married on 07/21/2018

We worked with Ryan and he was an amazing DJ! He was very easy to work with and as a company as a whole they were very responsive. They even took us out for lunch to meet us! Our friends and family loved the music he played and he listened to all of the requests that my husband and I gave him. They even brought their own microphones for us to use at the ceremony which was very much appreciated. They also offer videography services through a company called Video Memory and they were great as well! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Katelyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Ryan Allendorf DJ'd our wedding at the Country Club of Vermont on 7/14/18. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Ryan set the bar high with his attention to detail, punctuality, friendly/approachable demeanor, and his availability/responsiveness leading up to the event. Ryan was great at moving the night along and played a perfect mix of music to entertain our mixed-generation guest list. Working with Supersounds Entertainment was easy - they come highly reviewed and recommended from this bride and groom! Hire them!

Heather · Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing supersounds is! Grant was so helpful with everything and well I highly recommend using Logan as your DJ! He was incredible! I couldn’t have done it with out him and his organization! I highly recommend using them for your wedding!!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

We just had our wedding at the Old Lantern Inn in Vermont, and used Supersounds DJ Bucky Brandt. He was spectacular! He played exactly what we wanted, moved the reception along appropriately, but mostly stayed behind the scenes, which was what we wanted. He was super responsive and easy to get in touch with prior to the event (as was Grant) and we felt confident that everything would go smoothly. Everyone was out on the dance floor and talked about how great our playlist was. We highly recommend!

Kayla · Married on 06/02/2018

Hi there! We used supersounds for our wedding on June 2nd,2018 and had an absolute blast! Our DJ, Jarryd Audette was amazing! He made sure to communicate with both me and my mom throughout the ceremony to make sure the flow of the night was going accordingly. He was able to read the room and play the music people were vibing to. He also had a smile on the entire night! He made our wedding so much fun and I highly recommend using Super Sounds to get the party started. Thank you guys for everything.

Kayla Nielsen

Supersounds Entertainment 1

Mary · Married on 06/02/2018

My daughter got married on the Ethan Allen and used super sounds. I can't say enough about the Dj Jarryd Audette, he was amazing! He had a lot of energy and played all the right songs to keep people dancing. Most importantly he kept the party going! Unfortunately the wedding planner was no where to be found all night so Jarryd thank god stepped in to help organize the events , we can't praise him enough!!!

Supersounds Entertainment 2

Jorie · Married on 05/27/2018

Jeff Springer was our DJ and Logan was our videographer. Both of them were awesome. They were both very communicative and helpful during our wedding day. Jeff played the exact right music for the crowd as the night went on. He also suggested a few games during the night that got everyone even more involved in the fun!

Bud · Married on 03/30/2018

My husband and I used Supersounds Entertainment (dj Jarryd Audette) for our wedding at the Echo Ctr. on March 30th, 2018. I can’t tell you how much we enjoyed Jarryd’s music and positive energy!

He played a wide variety of music for all ages and we rocked out. He kept the people on the dance floor the entire night and when needed, got out there and taught dance moves. He was amazing! We looked into other djs and we just knew that Supersounds has the best reputation and we wanted to guarantee a great reception so our choice was easy. Grant Allendorf, the owner was great to deal with and again Jarryd was an amazing dj!

Michelle and Bud Davies