Supersounds Entertainment Reviews

231 | Underhill, VT

231 Reviews for Supersounds Entertainment

Meghan T. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Wonderful Experience. Awesome DJ

My husband and I hosted our wedding reception at the Mansfield Barn on 10/17/20, and it was everything we could have asked for. Grant Allendorf and his team were nothing short of excellent on our wedding day. We would recommend The Mansfield Barn, Supersounds Entertainment, and Green Mountain Photobooth again and again!

The Mansfield Barn itself is absolutely gorgeous, and it was perfect for our big day. The twinkle lights and tulle twined in the rafters of the barn added the perfect touch to photographs (which we didn’t even have to set up, it was already there!) and the outside of the barn is so picturesque. On a more practical standpoint, the barn’s bathrooms are very nice, and the barn is spotless clean. Everything is always kept up and done so well.

Our Supersounds DJ, Ryan, was awesome! He was so nice and easy to work with. All throughout the evening he kept in communication with my husband and I to ensure everything went smoothly, and thanks to him, it did. On top of that, he was so much fun, and kept the party going all night!

Green Mountain Photobooth was an absolute hit with our guests. It had a variety of funny hats and costumes, and everyone loved it. The Mansfield Barn supervisor ran the photo booth, and he kept the pace going by cracking jokes and making everyone laugh. And, not only was the photobooth fun, but its vintage look and decorations added to the outdoor scenery of the barn and the reception. We would recommend 100% this to other couples! It was the perfect touch!

We’re so grateful to Grant Allendorf, Supersounds Entertainment, and Green Mountain Photobooth for helping to make our day so special. They are awesome!

Gage & Meghan Towers, Vermont

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Bridgett

Bridgett Y. · Married on 10/24/2020

Super Sound is fantastic!

Super Sound was fantastic and helped me get a DJ for my brother's wedding in less than a month's notice. Logan the DJ was fantastic, he was very thorough, patient, and kind! We are definitely going to be using Super Sound again in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding 10/10/20

I got married on 10/10/20 and I used super sounds and they did a fantastic job! I had Mike as my DJ and he was awesome played great music was super flexible with a little
    Change of schedule and people the day of. All in all would highly recommend and I was super pleased with their service!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2020

Professional, easy to work with, and a hit at the wedding!

From our initial conversations months before the wedding, Grant was incredible to work with. We spent almost an hour on the phone and he took the time to get to know me, and the type of wedding we would be having. We ended up with DJ Mike the day of and WOW!! Mike was a top notch DJ, we even had an odd request for our entrance into the space and nope, Mike could do it! In fact, Mike said "yes" to all of our requests and was a hit the night of. Every song choice was spot on and three weeks later we are still receiving great feedback from our friends and family. Thank you Supersounds for being a part of our special day and providing the best tracks at our wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Marissa J. · Married on 09/19/2020

Ryan Allendorf is the best DJ

My husband and I got married on September 19, 2020 at the Mansfield Barn and hired Supersounds Entertainment as are DJ service. We were lucky enough to get Ryan as our DJ for our special day. He was a super awesome DJ. He made sure to call me a few days before the wedding to go over the song choices and the pronunciation of the bridal party's name. During the reception Ryan made sure the party was always rocking. My husband and I got so many compliments on tour reception and said it was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. I have to give thanks to Ryan for that.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor K. · Married on 09/07/2020

Super Flexible!

I was thoroughly impressed with Supersounds and their DJ Ryan. We had lots and lots and lots of changes due to COVID-19. We were able to discuss last minute plans (within 24hrs) without any issues and everything went off without a hitch! I was nervous on how they would be able to pull off and work with 3 different site changes throughout the wedding event (ceremony site, cocktail hour site, and reception site). I forgot all about that come wedding time and I never even noticed any issues or stress on their end over it. Hire this DJ team, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis P. · Married on 09/04/2020

Amazing DJ

Mike was amazing to work with. He understood our style of music perfectly. We had so many people complementing the music all night long

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel K. · Married on 08/14/2020

Wonderful- treated like a life-long friend

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Supersounds Entertainment was for our wedding. Planning a wedding in the midst of a global pandemic was stressful enough, but Grant, Ryan, and Logan all put us at such ease throughout the entire process. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and our guests had a blast. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Randi · Married on 07/10/2020

Ryan was great!!

Ryan did amazing at our wedding. He was friendly, accommodating and very entertaining!

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Keri

Keri H. · Married on 01/25/2020

Great service and great value!

Supersounds was great. Very helpful, professional, nice, and certainly kept me dancing the whole time! Didn't play anything we didn't want, played all that we did! Great setup with mics for ceremony as well. All in all they were great!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Bridget K. · Married on 01/08/2020

Super sounds from Supersounds EnterErtainment!

The entire day went perfectly. Bucky, the dj, was great. He followed the plan, and gladly accepted requests. He was flexible, professional, and was very friendly.
    Super sounds is very accommodating, communicates easily, and have been our “go to” DJ service, as well as a friend from my days in Vermont.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing music!

DJ Duane Dakin kept the music pumping all night! Many guests have come and said they loved the music and it was the best wedding they’ve been to! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Allie · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

My husband and I used Supersounds for our October 2019 wedding at The Killington Grand Hotel. Before the wedding, Grant was easy to talk to and very informative about services. On the big day, Ryan was awesome, friendly, helpful and made our wedding ceremony and reception run perfectly smooth! We had so much fun on the dance floor and Supersounds made for a stress-free event! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Brendan S. · Married on 09/22/2019

Awesome wedding experience with Supersounds DJ Ryan!

My wife and I worked with Supersounds for our wedding in September 2019 at Stratton Mountain in VT, and could not have been happier with the service they provided! We worked with Ryan, who was a professional in every sense, from our pre-wedding conversation to his early arrival and setup, to his great performance during the ceremony and reception. We had our ceremony on top of the mountain, which definitely adds an extra challenge for the audio, but the sound quality and processing music was perfect. We really appreciated Ryan's attention to detail, he even adapted on the fly to small things like changes in speech order or name preferences, and checked in with us during the reception to make sure we were ready for specific items on the schedule, all without being overbearing in any way. Lastly but most importantly, he kept the dance floor going strong all night with a great mix that was well suited for all our guests. We asked him to read the room and gave him lots of freedom to operate, and he certainly didn't disappoint. Overall we absolutely would recommend Ryan and Supersounds in general for your wedding if you're looking for a fun, professional, and great value DJ!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Chelsea · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ!

SuperSounds is AWESOME! The owner, Grant, was a breeze to work with. Bucky was our DJ and I HIGHLY recommend him! He was always so fast to respond to our emails, he accommodated every one of our requests (even one that we sent to him on the morning of the wedding!), and he was great at getting people up on the dance floor all night! He is super friendly and he clearly loves what he does. My husband and I are so thankful that we chose SuperSounds for our wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Shannon P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Great DJ service with attention to detail and great customer service.

Supersounds entertainment provided DJ service for both our Wedding ceremony and reception on September 7th, 2019. Bucky was our DJ and he created an amazing evening that was fun, light hearted and romantic. From the moment we contacted Supersounds we experienced easy step by step support. Both the owner and DJ treated us like we were family. Thank you Bucky and Grant for making our day so special.
    Comments from our guest: “ this was the best DJ we have heard.” “Great music and attention to the guest.” “ finally a DJ that understands how to separate dinner music from dance music.”

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kristy H. · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic Experience

Working with Grant and Mike was great! They were both very helpful! Mike even let us wait till the morning of the wedding to decide our entrance songs! We had them stay an extra half hour because our guests were having such a great time.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/17/2019

Supersounds is great!

Thanks to SuperSounds our guests had an awesome night of making memories. We had their Photobooth, which was a fun addition to our party. The guests had a lot of fun with that and at the end of the night, SuperSounds gave us a book of the photos with notes from friends and family. All of our guests were dancing all night, thanks to Matt our DJ. He took requests but also did a great job playing songs that people would dance to. Matt even gave me his mic so I could rap a little SaltNPepa! ( I can't wait to see the video haha!) We also used their videographer, Erin, who was always right there to capture the perfect moment. Planning a wedding is hard, but SuperSounds and Grant Allendorf made it easy and fun. Working with Grant, Matt and Erin was a lot of fun, and they really made the day so perfect and fun for me. Not to mention their great prices! I would 100% recommend using SuperSounds DJ, Photobooth, and Videographer services! They won't disappoint!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Rosemary

Rosemary S. · Married on 08/08/2019

Ryan — Amazing DJ

SuperSounds gave us an amazing night of dancing and laughter. All of our guests were up on the dance floor and Ryan had them all laughing during the bouquet and garter. He was very punctual, kind, and he really knows what he’s doing. We had the most fun on the dance floor because of him. SuperSounds also provided these amazing up lights which made the room glow, sound for the ceremony, and a great selection of music. This company is wonderfully owned and run, choose this DJ Company for your wedding, parties, anything! They rock!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2019

EXCELLENT is an understatement

Ryan was everything Grant said he would be and so much more. Not only was he professional he was so much more. He was a babysitter without even knowing it,he was a game show host. And best of all he felt like family. He just like Grant said was the conductor if our big day and in my opinion made it what it was. We had people ask us for info because they want Ryan at there events! And so you know try as i did several times he stayed professional and refused to allow me to buy him a drink afterwards. My wife and I are truly grateful for all they did for us. We are going to fill out the evaluation but it wont express our sincere gratitude for your sons services. We look forward to having Ryan again at our 1 year anniversary etc. Thank you both so very much.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kirsten · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding DJ's for Hire

We hired SuperSounds to take care of all our music needs at our wedding, and that's exactly what they did. They worked with my brother, who was playing keyboard at the ceremony, to ensure that the sound was working and they provided great music for the cocktail hour and reception.
    Our DJ always made sure to check with us before he made any announcements or played a guest requested song, making sure that everything was too our liking. He was really flexible and easy to work with. A couple weeks before our wedding day, DJ Logan called to clarify details and go over our entire wedding timeline so he would not miss any important moments. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

A Night to Remember!

We couldn't have been happier with our experience! We booked the company early on, and Grant provided us with many details about their services. It was incredibly helpful as we didn't have a wedding planner and didn't know what to expect or the questions to ask. We were able to pick our DJ (Bucky Brandt). I spoke with him the week before the wedding for fifteen minutes and he was AMAZING the entire night!! He facilitated all of the events (i.e., introduction, first dance, dinner, etc.) with ease, pronounced all names correctly (not an easy task for our crew), and played music for all ages. Our friends and relatives were so happy with his work and we would recommend him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2019

Supersounds has been wonderful to work with

Mike was the DJ at our wedding. He helped us to organize and made sure things flowed the way we wanted them to. Supersounds was very attentive and helped to guide us through the process!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Fun and Professional DJ

Grant was wonderful to work with during the planning process and so helpful with every question we had. On the day of, we worked with Bucky who did such an amazing job transitioning from events, playing all of the songs we asked for and for keeping the party alive all night!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla W. · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Personable

Ryan was awesome for our wedding. He did a great job of getting everyone up and dancing and played songs everyone could enjoy. He was very personable and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend him as a DJ.

Sent on 06/19/2019