Supersounds Entertainment Reviews

Supersounds Entertainment 5
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing music!

DJ Duane Dakin kept the music pumping all night! Many guests have come and said they loved the music and it was the best wedding they’ve been to! Definitely would recommend!

Supersounds Entertainment 6
    Supersounds Entertainment 11
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Allie · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

My husband and I used Supersounds for our October 2019 wedding at The Killington Grand Hotel. Before the wedding, Grant was easy to talk to and very informative about services. On the big day, Ryan was awesome, friendly, helpful and made our wedding ceremony and reception run perfectly smooth! We had so much fun on the dance floor and Supersounds made for a stress-free event! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Brendan Smith · Married on 09/22/2019

Awesome wedding experience with Supersounds DJ Ryan!

My wife and I worked with Supersounds for our wedding in September 2019 at Stratton Mountain in VT, and could not have been happier with the service they provided! We worked with Ryan, who was a professional in every sense, from our pre-wedding conversation to his early arrival and setup, to his great performance during the ceremony and reception. We had our ceremony on top of the mountain, which definitely adds an extra challenge for the audio, but the sound quality and processing music was perfect. We really appreciated Ryan's attention to detail, he even adapted on the fly to small things like changes in speech order or name preferences, and checked in with us during the reception to make sure we were ready for specific items on the schedule, all without being overbearing in any way. Lastly but most importantly, he kept the dance floor going strong all night with a great mix that was well suited for all our guests. We asked him to read the room and gave him lots of freedom to operate, and he certainly didn't disappoint. Overall we absolutely would recommend Ryan and Supersounds in general for your wedding if you're looking for a fun, professional, and great value DJ!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Chelsea · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ!

SuperSounds is AWESOME! The owner, Grant, was a breeze to work with. Bucky was our DJ and I HIGHLY recommend him! He was always so fast to respond to our emails, he accommodated every one of our requests (even one that we sent to him on the morning of the wedding!), and he was great at getting people up on the dance floor all night! He is super friendly and he clearly loves what he does. My husband and I are so thankful that we chose SuperSounds for our wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Shannon perry · Married on 09/07/2019

Great DJ service with attention to detail and great customer service.

Supersounds entertainment provided DJ service for both our Wedding ceremony and reception on September 7th, 2019. Bucky was our DJ and he created an amazing evening that was fun, light hearted and romantic. From the moment we contacted Supersounds we experienced easy step by step support. Both the owner and DJ treated us like we were family. Thank you Bucky and Grant for making our day so special.
    Comments from our guest: “ this was the best DJ we have heard.” “Great music and attention to the guest.” “ finally a DJ that understands how to separate dinner music from dance music.”

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kristy Hamilton · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic Experience

Working with Grant and Mike was great! They were both very helpful! Mike even let us wait till the morning of the wedding to decide our entrance songs! We had them stay an extra half hour because our guests were having such a great time.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/17/2019

Supersounds is great!

Thanks to SuperSounds our guests had an awesome night of making memories. We had their Photobooth, which was a fun addition to our party. The guests had a lot of fun with that and at the end of the night, SuperSounds gave us a book of the photos with notes from friends and family. All of our guests were dancing all night, thanks to Matt our DJ. He took requests but also did a great job playing songs that people would dance to. Matt even gave me his mic so I could rap a little SaltNPepa! ( I can't wait to see the video haha!) We also used their videographer, Erin, who was always right there to capture the perfect moment. Planning a wedding is hard, but SuperSounds and Grant Allendorf made it easy and fun. Working with Grant, Matt and Erin was a lot of fun, and they really made the day so perfect and fun for me. Not to mention their great prices! I would 100% recommend using SuperSounds DJ, Photobooth, and Videographer services! They won't disappoint!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Rosemary

Rosemary Stowe · Married on 08/08/2019

Ryan — Amazing DJ

SuperSounds gave us an amazing night of dancing and laughter. All of our guests were up on the dance floor and Ryan had them all laughing during the bouquet and garter. He was very punctual, kind, and he really knows what he’s doing. We had the most fun on the dance floor because of him. SuperSounds also provided these amazing up lights which made the room glow, sound for the ceremony, and a great selection of music. This company is wonderfully owned and run, choose this DJ Company for your wedding, parties, anything! They rock!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2019

EXCELLENT is an understatement

Ryan was everything Grant said he would be and so much more. Not only was he professional he was so much more. He was a babysitter without even knowing it,he was a game show host. And best of all he felt like family. He just like Grant said was the conductor if our big day and in my opinion made it what it was. We had people ask us for info because they want Ryan at there events! And so you know try as i did several times he stayed professional and refused to allow me to buy him a drink afterwards. My wife and I are truly grateful for all they did for us. We are going to fill out the evaluation but it wont express our sincere gratitude for your sons services. We look forward to having Ryan again at our 1 year anniversary etc. Thank you both so very much.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kirsten · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding DJ's for Hire

We hired SuperSounds to take care of all our music needs at our wedding, and that's exactly what they did. They worked with my brother, who was playing keyboard at the ceremony, to ensure that the sound was working and they provided great music for the cocktail hour and reception.
    Our DJ always made sure to check with us before he made any announcements or played a guest requested song, making sure that everything was too our liking. He was really flexible and easy to work with. A couple weeks before our wedding day, DJ Logan called to clarify details and go over our entire wedding timeline so he would not miss any important moments. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

A Night to Remember!

We couldn't have been happier with our experience! We booked the company early on, and Grant provided us with many details about their services. It was incredibly helpful as we didn't have a wedding planner and didn't know what to expect or the questions to ask. We were able to pick our DJ (Bucky Brandt). I spoke with him the week before the wedding for fifteen minutes and he was AMAZING the entire night!! He facilitated all of the events (i.e., introduction, first dance, dinner, etc.) with ease, pronounced all names correctly (not an easy task for our crew), and played music for all ages. Our friends and relatives were so happy with his work and we would recommend him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2019

Supersounds has been wonderful to work with

Mike was the DJ at our wedding. He helped us to organize and made sure things flowed the way we wanted them to. Supersounds was very attentive and helped to guide us through the process!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Fun and Professional DJ

Grant was wonderful to work with during the planning process and so helpful with every question we had. On the day of, we worked with Bucky who did such an amazing job transitioning from events, playing all of the songs we asked for and for keeping the party alive all night!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Wood · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Personable

Ryan was awesome for our wedding. He did a great job of getting everyone up and dancing and played songs everyone could enjoy. He was very personable and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend him as a DJ.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Megan Cordes · Married on 05/26/2019

Super All-Around Experience with SuperSounds!

My husband and I recently got married at Hildene in Manchester, VT. We contacted a few DJ companies before choosing SuperSounds, and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice! From our first phone conversation with Grant until Paul played the last song at our wedding, our experience was absolutely awesome. While every other DJ company simply sent us a price list when we initially contacted them, Grant made the effort to set up a phone call to make sure SuperSounds would be the best fit for us. This level of customer service and attention to detail really impressed us, and it was consistent throughout the entire wedding planning process. Paul DJ-ed our wedding and we appreciated his laid-back attitude and his ability to read the room and play the perfect song at the perfect time. He really knew how to keep the party going and energy level up the whole time. Also, we highly recommend getting the photobooth. Our guests had a blast with it, and they even brought the props out onto the dancefloor! Logan, the photobooth technician was so nice and he put together a beautiful book with all the photos and messages from our guests that he personally handed to us at the end of the night. Not only that, but SuperSounds sent us the digital copies of all the photobooth photos a few days after our wedding! I could go on and on about how amazing SuperSounds is, but you should just hire them for your own wedding and experience it for yourself!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Loria · Married on 02/11/2019

A Wonderful Experience

We cannot say enough great things about our experience with Supersounds. Grant, the owner, was always quick to respond and very personable, we immediately felt comfortable with him and working with Supersounds following our call. We got a chance to listen and watch previous videos of the DJs and pick who we wanted to work with which I thought was a really helpful and nice touch. We went with Logan and couldn't be happier. He reached out to us well in advance with a questionnaire and scheduled some time to speak with us the week before the wedding. He was flexible on timing and talked through all of our logistics all while really trying to understand us as a couple and what we were looking for. He even worked to help me pull off a few surprises seamlessly which I'm so thankful for. The day of the wedding at The Old Gray Barn on November 2, he arrived early to set up and helped wherever need be, making it a point that he was there for us and to help. When it was time for the music, he used our recommendations and also read the crowd well to know what to play next. I am not kidding when I say the dance floor was completely packed the entire night and our guests continue to rave about the music and the fun time they had dancing which is thanks to Logan. I would 100% recommend Supersounds to anyone looking for a great DJ and night you and your guests will never forget. A big thank you to all the team!!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Alan Cunningham · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic!

Duane was flawless on our wedding day, as always! It was a crazy day for us, so we appreciate Duane always remaining level-headed and pulling everything off with no issues. Thanks Duane!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Marlena · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome sounds, photos, and video!

My wedding anniversary is coming up and I wanted to send a huge thank you to the Supersounds Entertainment Team for their AMAZING work on my wedding day (10.27.18). Ryan, Jarryd, and Erin are AWESOME!!! Ryan was the MC/DJ at our wedding. He’s very charming, patient, and kind! He knows how to get the party started and keep it going. Our guests raved about Ryan and his MC/DJ-ing skills. We felt so well taken care of by Ryan. He was exactly the type of MC/DJ we needed for our wedding! Jarryd was a master at managing the photobooth. He was so friendly and a lot of fun! He did a great job of getting people to use the photobooth and because of all his efforts, we have a wonderful guest book filled with amazing photos. Our guests loved using the photobooth! We also got our video done by the Supersounds Entertainment Team. Erin’s amazing and was always moving and filming everything that was happening on our wedding day. Every time I hoped she was catching a certain moment I noticed she was already there filming it! The footage she put together for us is fantastic and I was able to relive the wedding again when I watched it and it brought back great memories (including tears of joy)! Finally, Grant Allendorf (owner of Supersounds) is absolutely AWESOME!!! He is so kind, very responsive, and really spent the time with me to talk through and explain things to me. I can’t say enough wonderful things about him and the Supersounds Entertainment Team who worked with us. If I had to do it all over again, without a doubt, I’d say YES to Supersounds Entertainment!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Larissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly suggest this DJ company

Had a great experience hiring this company for my wedding! Our DJ was Duane, he did a great job reading the crowd and playing the music that got my guests on the dance floor. I am also very pleased he followed through with my requested I wanted done/said on our prewedding phone conference. Highly suggest going with this company and having Duane DJ at your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Friendly and Professional

Grant and our DJ, Paul Pecor, were very friendly and professional. They addressed all of our concerns prior to the wedding and responded to questions quickly. Paul captured our vision for the music perfectly. The reception flowed smoothly from cocktail hour to the last dance. We had a lot of fun on the dance floor. Thank you!
    -Marc & Erika
    Grand Isle Lake House 10/6/18

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Eva

Eva · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

Trying to find a DJ in the area was coming as a complicated and fruitless search, with other vendors being a little rude, unresponsive, dismissive, etc. Then I found Supersounds and it was the complete opposite experience from the get-go. Grant was so great to work with and they really did everything they could to make it as easy as possible for us. They go out of their way to make sure you're getting what you want.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • AVS unknown

Halley · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff was amazing! He was so helpful throughout the whole evening. From keeping us calm during the ceremony, to getting us dancing at dinner, he was on top of it all. The music was perfect all night and he helped make our wedding BEYOND what we had hoped for!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Leah · Married on 09/29/2018

We had the most positive experience working with SuperSounds Entertainment at our wedding on 9/29/18 at a private residence. Paul was beyond professional, helpful, and looked out for us all night to make sure we had the best experience. Not only did he keep everyone out of the dance floor, but he created a night that everyone enjoyed! We highly recommend SuperSounds Entertainment. Sincerely, Leah and Brad

Sent on 10/09/2018

Alicia Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Dance all night

Supersounds did a great job with the music at both our ceremony and the reception. Bucky was a great DJ and we were able to add on time the night of to keep the party going. I would highly recommend Supersounds and Bucky to any friend getting married!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Our daughter was married September 22,2018 at Whitcomb Barn. Logan Vanessa was our DJ and Bernie Duncan managed the photo booth. They were awesome! The dance floor was busy all night. Logan mingled very well with the wedding party and was so much fun! I was not sure how busy the Photo Booth would be, but it was a huge hit too!

Sent on 10/02/2018