185 Reviews for Supersounds Entertainment

todo alt text
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (2)
185 Supersounds Entertainment Reviews

Mike Toomey from Supersounds was awesome. We got married on the Spirit of Ethan Allen in August. Mike called me the week before the wedding to go over every detail. He covered everything from what genre of music I like, to the ages of the guests that would be attending, to how to pronounce each person's name. Not only that, but I remembered something the day before the wedding. He actually was able to incorporate an additional type of music in his mix with that late notice. During the wedding he was able to accommodate a special request to shorten one of the requested songs. Our guests approached me during the reception to comment on how amazing the music was. Thank you so much for the musical memories!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

SuperSounds is by far the BEST choice for wedding music in New England. The owner, Grant, was responsive, organized and professional. Our DJ for our wedding in West Wardsboro, VT was DJ Paul. Paul provided the best service I could have ever wanted. He went above and beyond and without hesitation took on tasks that were beyond his DJ services. We wanted our wedding to be a celebration of love and friendship and DJ Paul made sure that happened. Every single person danced all night long and I got so many comments from friends and family that the music was amazing. I would highly recommend Supersounds and DJ Paul.

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bucky Brandt, from Supersounds was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was FANTASTIC! He was in touch before the wedding to see what music we wanted, and throughout the wedding he kept the party going with the right blend of music. He appeared to be enjoying himself, not treating the wedding as just another gig - truly professional and amiable at the same time. I highly recommend him and guarantee anyone hiring him will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Logan Vanesse was a fantastic DJ and made our party come alive. He knew exactly what kind of music would please the crowd and got everyone dancing, even Grandma and Grandpa and kept folks dancing late into the night. I would highly recommend SuperSounds and Logan Vanesse to anyone looking for the perfect wedding DJ. Additionally, the mics he provided during the ceremony made our live guitar sound just right and allowed our officiant to be heard by all. Thanks SuperSounds! I look forward to working with you again.

Profile Picture CharlieDan, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were married 8.11.18 at All Souls Interfaith Gathering. Bucky was our DJ and he was OUTSTANDING! He really took the time to learn how to say everyones names for introductions and totally kept the party going all night long!

Profile Picture Chloe, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan from Supersounds dj'ed our wedding and did an awesome job! He took our suggestions and created a playlist that kept the dance floor packed all night. He even went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of all night - offering to grab us drinks etc. He went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Tricia, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Ryan and he was an amazing DJ! He was very easy to work with and as a company as a whole they were very responsive. They even took us out for lunch to meet us! Our friends and family loved the music he played and he listened to all of the requests that my husband and I gave him. They even brought their own microphones for us to use at the ceremony which was very much appreciated. They also offer videography services through a company called Video Memory and they were great as well! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Meg, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan Allendorf DJ'd our wedding at the Country Club of Vermont on 7/14/18. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Ryan set the bar high with his attention to detail, punctuality, friendly/approachable demeanor, and his availability/responsiveness leading up to the event. Ryan was great at moving the night along and played a perfect mix of music to entertain our mixed-generation guest list. Working with Supersounds Entertainment was easy - they come highly reviewed and recommended from this bride and groom! Hire them!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

I can’t say enough about how amazing supersounds is! Grant was so helpful with everything and well I highly recommend using Logan as your DJ! He was incredible! I couldn’t have done it with out him and his organization! I highly recommend using them for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just had our wedding at the Old Lantern Inn in Vermont, and used Supersounds DJ Bucky Brandt. He was spectacular! He played exactly what we wanted, moved the reception along appropriately, but mostly stayed behind the scenes, which was what we wanted. He was super responsive and easy to get in touch with prior to the event (as was Grant) and we felt confident that everything would go smoothly. Everyone was out on the dance floor and talked about how great our playlist was. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hi there! We used supersounds for our wedding on June 2nd,2018 and had an absolute blast! Our DJ, Jarryd Audette was amazing! He made sure to communicate with both me and my mom throughout the ceremony to make sure the flow of the night was going accordingly. He was able to read the room and play the music people were vibing to. He also had a smile on the entire night! He made our wedding so much fun and I highly recommend using Super Sounds to get the party started. Thank you guys for everything.

Kayla Nielsen

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

My daughter got married on the Ethan Allen and used super sounds. I can't say enough about the Dj Jarryd Audette, he was amazing! He had a lot of energy and played all the right songs to keep people dancing. Most importantly he kept the party going! Unfortunately the wedding planner was no where to be found all night so Jarryd thank god stepped in to help organize the events , we can't praise him enough!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff Springer was our DJ and Logan was our videographer. Both of them were awesome. They were both very communicative and helpful during our wedding day. Jeff played the exact right music for the crowd as the night went on. He also suggested a few games during the night that got everyone even more involved in the fun!

Profile Picture Jorie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

My husband and I used Supersounds Entertainment (dj Jarryd Audette) for our wedding at the Echo Ctr. on March 30th, 2018. I can’t tell you how much we enjoyed Jarryd’s music and positive energy!

He played a wide variety of music for all ages and we rocked out. He kept the people on the dance floor the entire night and when needed, got out there and taught dance moves. He was amazing! We looked into other djs and we just knew that Supersounds has the best reputation and we wanted to guarantee a great reception so our choice was easy. Grant Allendorf, the owner was great to deal with and again Jarryd was an amazing dj!

Michelle and Bud Davies

Profile Picture Bud, 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Logan was amazing! So professional, checked in with my husband and I all night on what we were looking for/what direction we were headed in. Listened to what we wanted to do. The reception was lively all night and SO much fun. We would recommend Supersounds and Logan to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired SuperSounds to be our DJ at our wedding at Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes, VT. Grant was great working with, never once felt pressured into anything. We ending up going with Mike Toomey as our DJ and he did an amazing job! We were beyond happy with his quality of work. With the wide range of my guests ages, he was able to keep everyone entertained and on the dance floor. I loved his song selection. My husband and I are beyond happy with his performance.

Profile Picture Virginia, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy we choose Logan from Supersounds as our DJ! Of all our vendors, Logan was the only one my husband went out of his way to make sure we reviewed. We were so impressed with his down to earth manner, how he approached DJing, and simply how nice he was. We were not looking for a hype man, and he asked all the right questions to make sure he was giving us exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. We provided him with a list of songs for dinner and dancing – Logan played those and then some. He was conscious of the crowd and the mood. We really appreciated how thoughtful and attentive he was without being in the way during the reception. It was perfect!
Supersounds was a great company to work with, they were professional, honest, reasonable, and they delivered! We choose Logan after speaking with him and another DJ from Supersounds.

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Supersounds Entertainment was excellent and worth every penny. The owner was very responsive by both email and phone and working with everyone at Supersounds was amazing. We loved being able to look through the list of DJ's that they have and choose who we thought would fit best with our party. Logan was an excellent DJ, he kept the party going, got everyone on the dance floor and our reception was a breeze with no hiccups. Highly recommend this service, no matter where you are located in Vermont.

We also used Supersounds to book our Wedding Videographer. Rich was phenomenal, worked well with our photographer and we are excited to see the video.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The dance floor was shaking and occupied the entire night. Thank you Ryan for being super DJ! We had a blast!

Profile Picture Khar, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hosted our wedding at the Alerin Barn in St Johnsbury on 9/16/17, we had Bucky as our DJ, and could not have been happier. He kept the energy up and got people on the dance floor which we wanted to see, all night! Bucky called prior to the event to be sure that all names were pronounced correctly for the wedding party entrance, and ran through the schedule. It was much appreciated that we didn't have to do this day of. He was very organized and kept to the timeline perfectly. His setup and breakdown were both seamless, other than checking in with us we wouldn't have known that he was there. He needed nothing from us day of due to his organization, it was much appreciated.

Grant with Supersounds is extremely helpful as well. He was able to answer any question that we had in the booking process, and is also well organized with questionnaires and a required song preference to share with the DJ. Thank You!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best around! Grant (owner) was great to deal with - very professional and caring of our needs and wants. worked around our schedule coming up to the wedding to finalize everything and make sure things went smoothly on our wedding day. Logan our DJ was unbelievable. The dance floor was always packed and everyone talked about how awesome the party was and how awesome the DJ was. The night went better then we ever imagined and the DJ played the biggest role. Thank you Grant, Logan, and Rob!!!!

Profile Picture TJ & Brigid, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We had Bucky as our DJ at the Old Lantern on 7/22/17. He did a great job, and kept people on the dance floor all night. Supersounds sent a survey a month before the wedding where we were able to give them all of our song requests. Bucky was prepared with our music, and did a great job filling in with choices that would keep guests of all ages dancing. He also provided the sound equipment for our ceremony, and our guests were able to hear everything. He was very flexible about taking requests from guests and also making any announcements we needed him to make, such as when shuttle buses were leaving.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Both the owner, Grant and our DJ, Bucky were responsive and made sure the night went perfectly for us! Bucky got everyone out on the dance floor and kept everyone engaged the whole night!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

SuperSounds is amazing. Our wedding is May 28th, so I haven't seen them in action on our day of yet, but the pre-wedding attentiveness and helpfulness from Grant Allendorf and Mike Toomey has been amazing. They've been incredibly kind and flexible and have made the incredibly stressful time of wedding planning immensely better. We decided to book SuperSounds because our wedding is at The Mansfield Barn (also owned by Grant) and we received a credit for booking both. I've been to another wedding that SuperSounds Dj'd and a Bridal Expo where they were present and anyone I've come into contact with that works with/for SuperSounds is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to update my review after our big day! We booked 7.5 hours of DJ (Ceremony & Reception).
Update: We're married!
All I have to update is that Mike Toomey is fantastic - Book him as your DJ and you will NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Danara, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews