About DJ Jim Severance

Exceeding Expectations ... One Wedding at a Time

DJ Jim Severance is a disc jockey company based in Barre, Vermont. Jim Severance has performed more than 350 weddings and 250 parties at various venues around Vermont, Hampshire, and the surrounding areas. Jim has also provided quality entertainment at some of Vermont's well-known venues, as well as entertainment at casual outdoor events. He is dedicated to providing professional entertainment, efficient and friendly customer service, and a great atmosphere for your event. DJ Jim Severance can help couples plan their wedding.

This DJ can play a variety of music genres, such as club, electronic, international, oldies, R&B, top 40, country, hip hop, jazz, pop, and rock. DJ Jim Severance also offers other services, including consultation, liability insurance, and do-not-play list.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (4)
Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Do-Not-Play List (2)

I highly recommend DJ Jim Severance. He was fun, flexible, and created exactly the musical enjoyment I asked for. He was so great, I spent much of the evening answering "Who is this DJ? He's so fun!!" It seemed he had whatever songs we asked for and kept us on the dance floor until we just couldn't dance any more. I'd book him for my next event without hesitation!

Profile Picture Lisa , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim was amazing. Our top concern was making sure all of our guests were excited by the music. We had guests from all over the country and of all ages, and he somehow knew how to keep everyone engaged and dancing the whole night. He suggested we meet prior to the wedding, and I suggest you meet with him as well to collaborate and walk through the timeline together. He was great at melding our ideas with his expertise to make it a perfect night for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/5/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1498012683132 jimnew
220x220 sq 1500932817475 wwww1

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jim Severance is very professional and fun to work with. I highly recommend him for all your special events.

P.O. Box 94, Barre, VT 05641   See On Map
802-272-3144 (phone)
DJ Jim Severance is a wedding DJ from Barre, Vermont . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Vermont, New Hampshire , and surrounding areas. DJ Jim Severance is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Vermont wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in weddings and offer unique services, such as uplighting .