Wedding Pro DJ's

Cuttingsville, VT View map Visit website

Hey, DJ Bobby here:

You take oodles of time to choose a venue, food, bevvies, right? Even tables, chairs, plates & silverware, correct? Trust me on this: take some time to choose the right DJ.

Why? Because after dinner, after cake is cut (or cupcakes served) & coffee served, the only thing your guests (& you) will remember is the last 2-3-4 hours of dancing & the complaints about ‘hurting feet’ afterwards. That…is what I do.

So, what to look for in a great DJ?

1. Audio Gear: no matter the talent, you can’t cover for crappy gear. And mine? Best available, in the world, for mobile DJ work. Really, you say? The techie who designed my system designed the audio system at Cowboy’s Stadium in Dallas. Yep. And what did they use? Electro-Voice, exclusively. And Guillermo told me: ‘This is too much, too heavy & too good, but for what you do in tents & barns, you’ll never run out of power or quality".
    • My subwoofers (any DJ who does not use them = ‘poser’) will knock your socks off.
    • My ‘mains’: most powerful & highest quality available for mids-highs. You care about music? I do and have used EV throughout my club, studio & mobile DJ career.
    • Lastly: wireless mics? Of course, your besties & parents & you can stroll around the venue or sit at your tables & speak with clarity.
  2. Lighting: all latest LED from Chauvet Pro DJ. And all included & yes, ‘up-lighting’ too if you wish it. No charge.
  3. Music: mine? All legal, all direct from Artists’ labels, every week, every remix, every genre you might wish for. And beforehand: you ask for it: I source it. Even Free Bird, if you wish.
    • But I do carry over 50,000 extra cuts from the 50’s-today, so not to worry: I can satisfy your guests from 9 to 90…years old, I mean.
  4. Experience; me? Clubs, old school dance clubs, mixing for real if you wish. Back when you ‘made your bones’, not just picked up some gear & said ‘I’m a DJ’. Then studio mixing, remixing, etc.
    • And over 1000 weddings, so nothing much surprises me, but each one is different and I’ll handle MC duties & the mundane stuff as well as I do a dance floor.
  5. Arrive: 2.5-3 hours early. No kidding, I think its necessary. One never knows what ‘changes’, right? And that way, I’ve got time to change, brush my teeth & not look like a bum who just arrived to play your gig.

The rest, please visit my site for references (I’m new here on WW) & videos & what have you.

• OH, one last thing: NO DEPOSIT necessary to book. Nope, I issue a detailed eAgreement, we all eSign & you pay me at the event.

Can’t make it any easier: no one will make it any better.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1500

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List

4.7
    Janet M. Married on 07/23/2021

DJ Important!

Robert advises to not shop price only. Nothing truer. We hired a DJ who demanded a large deposit & we never heard from him again. A month ago Robert was referred to us & he took over like I was his sister. Immediately he insisted we fill out his planner, select our songs, list our announcements & introductions. The day went flawlessly. Robert even “called tables”, his talent & equipment were first class & we danced into the night. Highly recommended!
    Elizabeth C. Married on 07/17/2021

New Yorker in Vermont

Our NY wedding planner referred us to Robert via previous professional experience. Little did we know how else he would come through. We lost power at our tented venue after dinner & Robert sent my husband & best man to his truck & they brought back a portable generator & save for ten minutes to restart his system, we didn’t miss a beat. Robert certainly has adjusted to life in rural Vermont! He was great to work with, fun to dance to & we highly recommend him.
    Mary E. Married on 06/26/2021

Like A Partner

After a year delay, Robert hung in & guided us to a great tent supplier & caterer whom serviced our reception on my uncle's farm. Robert’s music provision for our ceremony & cocktail hour & even dinner was perfect & fun too! But his obvious club experience shone during our dance floor hours & everyone loved him. Total pro.

Cuttingsville, VT, 05738
8887919954
Location of (Wedding Pro DJ's)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding