Wedding Pro DJ's

Cuttingsville, VT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hey, DJ Bobby here:

You take oodles of time to choose a venue, food, bevvies, right? Even tables, chairs, plates & silverware, correct? Trust me on this: take some time to choose the right DJ.

Why? Because after dinner, after cake is cut (or cupcakes served) & coffee served, the only thing your guests (& you) will remember is the last 2-3-4 hours of dancing & the complaints about ‘hurting feet’ afterwards. That…is what I do.

So, what to look for in a great DJ?

1. Audio Gear: no matter the talent, you can’t cover for crappy gear. And mine? Best available, in the world, for mobile DJ work. Really, you say? The techie who designed my system designed the audio system at Cowboy’s Stadium in Dallas. Yep. And what did they use? Electro-Voice, exclusively. And Guillermo told me: ‘This is too much, too heavy & too good, but for what you do in tents & barns, you’ll never run out of power or quality".
    • My subwoofers (any DJ who does not use them = ‘poser’) will knock your socks off.
    • My ‘mains’: most powerful & highest quality available for mids-highs. You care about music? I do and have used EV throughout my club, studio & mobile DJ career.
    • Lastly: wireless mics? Of course, your besties & parents & you can stroll around the venue or sit at your tables & speak with clarity.
  2. Lighting: all latest LED from Chauvet Pro DJ. And all included & yes, ‘up-lighting’ too if you wish it. No charge.
  3. Music: mine? All legal, all direct from Artists’ labels, every week, every remix, every genre you might wish for. And beforehand: you ask for it: I source it. Even Free Bird, if you wish.
    • But I do carry over 50,000 extra cuts from the 50’s-today, so not to worry: I can satisfy your guests from 9 to 90…years old, I mean.
  4. Experience; me? Clubs, old school dance clubs, mixing for real if you wish. Back when you ‘made your bones’, not just picked up some gear & said ‘I’m a DJ’. Then studio mixing, remixing, etc.
    • And over 1000 weddings, so nothing much surprises me, but each one is different and I’ll handle MC duties & the mundane stuff as well as I do a dance floor.
  5. Arrive: 2.5-3 hours early. No kidding, I think its necessary. One never knows what ‘changes’, right? And that way, I’ve got time to change, brush my teeth & not look like a bum who just arrived to play your gig.

The rest, please visit my site for references (I’m new here on WW) & videos & what have you.

• OH, one last thing: NO DEPOSIT necessary to book. Nope, I issue a detailed eAgreement, we all eSign & you pay me at the event.

Can’t make it any easier: no one will make it any better.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,600

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Christie W. Married on 09/03/2022

DJ Robert is the best!

Robert was professional, flexible, affordable, and beyond prepared for our rustic summer camp wedding. He played fantastic music and had our guests on the dance floor all night. We would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.
    Catherine Married on 08/13/2022

DJ Rob is the best!

Rob was fantastic! He was communicative and helped us keep the party going. He offered great advice for the order of the ceremony and emceed the whole evening. He also has a sound set up for your reception and an entirely contained mobile set up for an outdoor ceremony. Between his humor, his decades long experience, his ability to mic music, and his encyclopedic knowledge of both modern hits and oldies, you won’t regret hiring him.
    Dan S. Married on 08/06/2022

Dj Robert was fantastic

The music was great, we had rain right before the ceremony and he was very helpful last minute to make the ceremony still go off without a hitch with the music and moving speakers around after the rain.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Cuttingsville, VT, 05738
8887919954
Location of (Wedding Pro DJ's)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding