Big Handsome Entertainment LLC

Rutland, VT Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,700 Most Popular Price

Big Handsome Entertainment is a full service DJ and MC company that specializes in bringing you the most fun and memorable wedding day you've always imagined. We are detail oriented and understand the importance of communication between the couple and the DJ. The MC is essentially in charge of making sure your wedding reception flows and is full of energy, which we bring! With add-ons such as ceremony music, professional lighting and the portable photo ring, we are the one stop for all your entertainment needs!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1700

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

1 User photo

Anthony G. Married on 10/02/2021

Great service and product

We had big handsome entertainment for our wedding. When I first spoke with the owner Chris I was sold immediately. Very outgoing, well spoken, and professional. He then told me that he wouldn’t be the DJ for our wedding but his buddy Brandon would be our DJ. I was somewhat apprehensive because I really liked Chris but I got the chance to meet with Brandon before wedding and he was also the man.

Long story short these guys are great and they will help make your big day, or any other occasion, great! Strongly suggest.

Big Handsome Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Anthony for the review! I'm glad Brandon took great care of you guys, as I knew he would! We wish you guys nothing but the best!
  • April
    April Married on 09/25/2021

Brandon is Awesome!!

HIRE THEM NOW!!! From the beginning of conversations Chris was extremely helpful and kind! I reached out to his for availability of my Sept wedding. He was already booked, but one of DJs, Brandon, was available. I had read some reviews of the company, but all had been for Chris. I was hesitant, but Chris was so helpful and kind, I trusted him. In August we went to a wedding and DJ Big Handsome was the hired DJ, but DJ Greg was in charge of this party! Greg was great, and after seeing his work we were more comfortable with our decision to hire Brandon. The week of the wedding Brandon called and we went over all of the details. We texted up until the wedding about any additional things I wanted done, like calling table numbers up for our buffet dinner. Brandon blew us all away on the day of! He was an absolute perfect fit for our party! He had a light show set up, he took requests, and he dealt with my crazy wedding party. He kept us on the dance floor all night! At the end of the night, he played our last song, and then played three more songs! The price was great and reasonable, Brandon was super professional, and our guests are STILL talking about the great dancing and music! Brandon exceeded our expectations, and I will 100% recommend this company to anyone! Chris, Greg, Brandon are all great people and will do a fantastic job at your event!

Big Handsome Entertainment LLC's reply:

April, thank you so much for the most complete review we have ever received! It's so great to hear that Big Handsome Entertainment shines through! I'm so glad that you and your guests had such an amazing time!

Best to you guys!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen T. Married on 09/05/2021

Easily the best choice we made for our wedding!

I cannot say enough good things about Chris - he was the most fantastic DJ and easily the best part of our evening! Not only did he get everyone out on the dancefloor (and I mean EVERYONE), but he his attention to detail, timing, and respect towards our vision was impecible. He honored all of our requests and was so easy to get in touch with for any questions or changes. We were extremely impressed with his professionalism and thoroughness in planning our celebration - he considered aspects of our wedding that we hadn't even thought of! Not to mention he effortlessly accomodated an improptu speech as well as performances from our bridesmaids! He is a true entertainer and will make your wedding or event an absolute blast!! We can't thank you enough Chris!!

Big Handsome Entertainment LLC's reply:

Gretchen, I can't even begin to thank you for such a heartfelt review. I'm glad my passion and love for DJing weddings and performing for crowds was that evident! I enjoyed DJing your wedding very much and I wish nothing but the best to you and Ian!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Big Handsome Entertainment LLC 1
Discount

Inquire about my cash discount!

Big Handsome Entertainment LLC 2
Discount

We offer a 10% Discount to anyone who is currently serving in our armed forces or has served in the past. Thank you for your service!

Pricing

Big Handsome Entertainment LLC Price Rates

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding