P.O. Box 635, Kaaawa, HI 96730 Map · Phone number

About Milestone Events Hawaii

Alicia Hollinger has a vision, a passion and wants to deliver a service to couples. She wants to help guide couples in positive decision making when it comes to design and ambiance for their wedding and remove their worries regarding full coordination. Milestone Events Hawaii was created to do just that. We allow the couples the freedom to make all of the decisions when it comes to creating their custom wedding. Alicia is talented and creative and will deliver an amazing product as well as excellent customer service throughout the whole process. She takes pride in planning memories of your milestones.

808-358-6741

The bride with her bridesmaids
2b919bba27055ca0 1375942862920 linda tony 006

19 Reviews for Milestone Events Hawaii

Riki · Married on 04/04/2015

Writing this review late, but wanted to share my experience! We had such a great experience with milestones events, Alicia and her staff were my lifesaver!!! Hired them for full coordination for my destination wedding back home to Hawaii and it was so worth it! From changes in location to adding additional vendors Alicia was on top of it, always with a can do attitude and so flexible!! She recommended such great vendors and down to the details even loaned out her own decor!! She took our vision and turned it into a reality! 5 months later and we're still getting told how beautiful the wedding was!!! So thank you so much Alicia and Jen, would recommend you guys to anyone hiring a wedding planner, milestone events goes above and beyond!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2014

Alicia is in one word AMAZING!

I am so happy to have found Milestone Events for our wedding. As a destination bride, I knew I needed someone in Hawaii to help coordinate with vendors as well as be there the day of the wedding. I researched quite a few wedding planners and when I talked to Alicia on the phone for the first time we instantly clicked! She is so nice, thoughtful, organized, easy to contact and knows the ins and outs of the industry.

Alicia provided us with a list of recommended vendors, and while I did research other vendors, we went with everyone she recommend as they truly were the best and the right fit for our wedding. Alicia made the planning of the wedding way less stressful even though I could never make a decision and emailed Alicia all the time, she always had an answer for everything!

A few days before the wedding it was announced that Hurricane Iselle was aiming to hit the island the night of the wedding. Since our wedding was outdoors, that was pretty much the worse and I had no idea at that point what to do. Well thank goodness for Alicia, she was so calming and reassuring and already had 2 back up plans in place.

Day of the wedding the weather was gorgeous, however as it approached the start time of our ceremony the weather took a turn for the worse. Alicia and her team were out in the pouring rain, making sure our reception area and our guests weren't getting wet. If it wasn't for Alicia we would have been screwed. She was there the whole entire time and everything ran flawlessly! She even made the rain stop :)

Thank you so much Alicia for everything we couldn't have asked for anything better! All of our guests commented on what an awesome job you did. The locals will be recommending you to all their friends as well as the entire bridal party wants you to be their wedding planners here in Canada!

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • LJ

LJ · Married on 06/27/2013

I didn't realize that I forgot to leave this feedback...sorry Alicia!

First of all, I was a destination bride so I knew I would need some help. I was able to plan things and reserve everything but I hired Alicia (and Jen) so they can help me on the day of the wedding.

Alicia and I were in contact months before the wedding. I flew to Hawaii in Sept (didn't get married until June) so we ironed out a lot of details then. In no time, she had a timeline for us ready!

The day of the wedding went so smoothly! I didn't even realize all the hardwork she and Jen put in until after the wedding. All the details we talked about...from the timing of things to the placement of my decoration. I was so happy!

Totally worth getting a planner whether or not they help you with the whole thing or the just on the day of! I recommend Alicia because of her passion to make your special day the best day! She has a lot of useful tricks up her sleeves! Thank you again Alicia!!!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Award

Milestone Events Hawaii FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• CJs Sound Hawaii Wedding DJ & Photo Booth
    CJs Sound Hawaii Wedding DJ & Photo Booth Wedding DJs

Even though we've done tons of weddings here in Hawaii, May of 2011 was the first time we got to work with Alicia. Maybe she got tired of me because we saw each other for 3 days straight, working 3 different weddings! You would think that doing 3 back to back weddings would put some stress on a person but not Alicia! She probably could have done 3 more with ease!

• P.O. Box 635 Kaaawa, 96730 See on map