Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Mike Ry Productions

Words from past couple's express more than I can say, however, I'll try. It's personal with Mike Ry as you will be celebrating with your family, closest friends and fiancé. Creating a memorable wedding experience requires communication, preparation and getting to know each couple on a personal level. Your wedding day is unique and you'll be treated as a friend from day 1 with a no pressure introduction and consultation!

Follow Mike Ry Productions on

Videos 2 Videos

52 Reviews for Mike Ry Productions

1 User photo

Megan Brice · Married on 12/07/2019

Best night of our lives!

Look no further!! When I was looking for a DJ for our wedding, after reading all of the amazing reviews on Mike I knew we had to have him. I contacted him, he got back to me immediately, and we booked him! Mike is so easy to talk to, and right after booking he set up time to talk to us on the phone about how we envisioned our wedding, our style of music, etc. A few months before the wedding Mike suggested meeting up for drinks to just be able to meet face to face and go over everything in order to give us the night of our dreams (and boy he did not disappoint!).

He has a website you can go on to easily outline your night, what songs you want played, etc. Mike checked in frequently to see if we had any changes, and to make the most optimal timeline for the night.

Our wedding was absolutely the best night and party ever because of him! Our wedding guests came to us and said they had never been to a wedding where the dance floor was consistently packed and the music was straight fire. They said it was the best wedding they had ever been to (people are still talking about it). Mike knew the exact right moment to play each type of song and to keep the night flowing smoothly. My husband and I, as well as our wedding guests, had the most AMAZING and perfect time of our lives thanks to Mike, and I would highly recommend him (I have already told several of my friends they need to book him).

So if you’re looking for a wedding where your guests only complaint will be sore feet the next day from the nonstop dancing and partying, you have found the right guy! Thank you again Mike for giving us an absolutely perfect wedding reception!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best and Wonderful to Work With!

Mike is a true professional and worked to customize our wedding music perfectly. We had special requests for wedding party entrances, and everything was great...even with a last minute change. He was able to manage setting up multiple music sites throughout our venue and kept guests dancing throughout the night. A++!

Sent on 11/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mike Ry Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1695.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1695
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19128 See on map
    267-314-6138 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mike Ry Productions)