Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number

Mike Ry Productions 1
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Holva · Married on 05/11/2019

Hands down - best dj!

Mike was hands-down the best wedding DJ we could have asked for. From Day 1, he was communicative, responsive, fun and thorough. He made us feel so comfortable with the planning process and we had 100% confidence in him all the way through the wedding day.

The dance floor was PACKED all night and we received so many compliments from our guests! Mike knew how to read the room and played the best mix of songs for all ages and preferences.

Out of all of the vendors we booked for our wedding, Mike was absolutely the best choice and I would recommend him again in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Julia

Julia Van Buren · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!!

I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when I began planning my wedding. I did not even know where to start with anything, especially picking the entertainment. I looked on many websites and wrote down some that had good reviews but really was not sure how I was supposed to tell if they would be a good fit for my wedding. I called a few options, however, Mike Ry Productions was the first call we made and I remember both my husband and I saying that we would call the others, to give them a chance, but we were so impressed and excited after talking to Mike that if the others did not work out we would be 100% okay with having Mike Ry at our wedding (after the first impression!!!). Turns out, we made the right choice! Mike is such a nice guy and was very helpful throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. He was available anytime I had questions about anything and made me feel really at ease about the whole thing! He also had a really helpful website where I could see the wedding schedule and input what songs I did and did not want played. As far as the actual wedding day, everything went very smooth and I could just enjoy it! He facilitated everything great and played great music; songs I suggested, as well as some of his own choices, which was all great! Almost everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor and it was packed the entire night and the floor was literally bouncing!! My sister is getting married in about a year and also booked Mike Ry Productions for her wedding! No bride or groom really knows how the actual events of the wedding day are supposed to go, and it can be very worrisome. But with Mike Ry Productions, there is definitely no need to worry! He helped us through every step and I could not have asked for a better party!! You will not be disappointed with Mike Ry Productions!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Brendan · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding dj

Mike went above and beyond our expectations. On top of playing perfect music that fit during parts of the night, he knew how to keep the dance floor full. He didn’t have a prearranged playlist, so he could adapt to the response the guests were giving. He was very organized and also directed us very well. He would calmly direct us and our guests to make the night go smooth. He followed the schedule, which helped the venue, food vendors, guests and photographers follow along. Mike is highly recommended

Sent on 01/31/2019

Mike Ry Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, Top 40

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19128 See on map