Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number

45 Reviews for Mike Ry Productions

1 User photo

Mike Ry Productions 1

Kaycee · Married on 08/30/2019

Knocked it out of the park

We heard about Mike through a friend and we could literally NOT be happier that he was able to DJ our wedding!! Mike is so kind, professional, and friendly...he made sure we met in person while beginning the planning process and continued to have phone calls and stay updated as we got closer to the big day and were ironing out the wrinkles. At our reception Mike was able to not only control our *hard-to-control* bridal party (like herding cats), but he was able to keep everything running smoothly and on time without letting a single stress or worry transfer to my husband and I. Not to mention....the dance floor was absolutely packed, THEE entire time. Everyone had such a blast and in the end I was sad at how quickly the fun and dancing went!! I cannot recommend Mike enough, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Alicia · Married on 07/20/2019

If you're looking for a DJ, Mike is the one!

Mike was amazing from day 1. He was my favorite vendor to work with though out this entire wedding planning process. He was extreamly easy going, funny and very easy to work with.

The website Mike uses is super simple to navigate. He has everything broken into different sections and has lots of suggestions of songs on there as well.

The first time we met with Mike to go over everything he was extremely prepared. He had worked at our wedding venue (Normandy Farm) in the past and was really able to give us a clear vision what the night would look like. He spent about an hour going over everything with us and helped us feel comfortable with how the night would go.

Leading up to the wedding Mike did some work on our first dance song, to help slow down the tempo, so it was more of steady beat. He did a great job with this and helped make our first dance perfect.

Mike was extreamly responsive to emails. He got back to me right away no matter how silly the question I may have had was. This wasn't always the case with some of the other vendors we worked with. He always said, "It's your day and I want to help make it perfect."

About a week or two before the wedding, we had a phone conference with Mike. He went over exactly how the night would go and made us feel like he really had everything under control, which was great!

Day of the wedding Mike was AMAZING. The dance floor was filled the entire night. Mike took our suggestions of songs and really put together an amazing mix of music. My father wanted to do something special for our first dance. Mike spoke with him separately about this and made sure everything was exactly how he wanted it.

Mike was super flexable night of. He would come over and let me know it was time for something, but wouldn't rush me like it was something that had to happen at that second. This made the night super easy going and gave us the freedom to enjoy yourselves and know that Mike was on top of everything.

I will be recommending Mike to any of my friends looking for a DJ and will be sure to use him again in the future. If you are looking for a DJ he is your guy. Like I said he was my favorite wedding vendor to work with and he made our special day perfect and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Holva · Married on 05/11/2019

Hands down - best dj!

Mike was hands-down the best wedding DJ we could have asked for. From Day 1, he was communicative, responsive, fun and thorough. He made us feel so comfortable with the planning process and we had 100% confidence in him all the way through the wedding day.

The dance floor was PACKED all night and we received so many compliments from our guests! Mike knew how to read the room and played the best mix of songs for all ages and preferences.

Out of all of the vendors we booked for our wedding, Mike was absolutely the best choice and I would recommend him again in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mike Ry Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, Top 40

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19128 See on map