Downingtown, Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Visual Rose Productions

Located in the Philadelphia area, Visual Rose Productions captures every special moment on your wedding day. They use years of experience to craft raw footage into cinematographic romantic masterpieces that allows couples to relive their special moments for a lifetime. From early morning preparations to the timeless moments of toasts and the first dance, Visual Rose Productions films and edits your memories to the music of your choice with the 3-5 minute video completed within a few days of the wedding.

Experience
Visual Rose Productions has perfected their videography style and captured the treasured moments of over 100 couples.

The photographer offers the following services:

• 3-5 Minute video
  • Digital download
Follow Visual Rose Productions on
1f79728cdadc034c 1451519896968 ma 315 2
Beautiful bride getting ready!
Whispering love messages :)
Whispering love messages :)
Elizabeth looking gorgeous

Visual Rose Productions 4
Visual Rose Productions 5
Visual Rose Productions 6

Sarabeth · Married on 09/28/2019

So good! Highly recommend!

First off - BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER!!!!

Secondly... I first booked Visual Rose Productions from just seeing his (Nick's) work online. Friends of mine told me that they regretted paying for a videographer and didn't think it was worth it, so I was nervous and did not know what to expect. Let me tell you... we were SO HAPPY we booked Visual Rose! Our sneak peak video (3-5 min video) was AMAZING. Our friends and family could not believe how amazing he captured the day! We cannot stop rewatching the video and how great he captured the special moments during the day. We received the video within 2 days of our wedding. We then received the video of the whole ceremony and reception a few days after that! Also, Nick was so laid back and helped make the day not stressful. He was so prepared for the day. We could not have asked for a better videographer. Thank you so much, Nick!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Vogl · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Video and Incredible Production

I found Nick from my cousin-in-law, who told me that filming her wedding video was the best part of the day. After having Nick film my wedding, I 100% believe it! He was so professional and quiet that he was able to capture heartfelt and genuine moments from everything that happened that day. I have no idea how he got some of those shots, and I was there! He captured not only the personalities of myself and my new husband, but he also included those of our friends and families. Plus, he did it all in two days! I'm still stunned by how quickly he returned such a gorgeous video. I'm still drying my eyes from watching it. If you go with Nick and Visual Rose, you are in great hands. He also got in contact with us a few weeks before the wedding so that he could walk through our day with us and give us an idea of how everything worked. This was invaluable to us and we truly appreciated it.

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Visual Rose Productions 7

Visual Rose Productions Pricing

Visual Rose Productions Price Rates

Visual Rose Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD