Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Visual Rose Productions

Located in the Philadelphia area, Visual Rose Productions captures every special moment on your wedding day. They use years of experience to craft raw footage into cinematographic romantic masterpieces that allows couples to relive their special moments for a lifetime. From early morning preparations to the timeless moments of toasts and the first dance, Visual Rose Productions films and edits your memories to the music of your choice with the 3-5 minute video completed within a few days of the wedding.

Experience
Visual Rose Productions has perfected their videography style and captured the treasured moments of over 100 couples.

The photographer offers the following services:

• 3-5 Minute video

Visual Rose Productions 4
Visual Rose Productions 5

Bridy Brennan · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic!

Visual Rose (Nick) was fantastic! He exceeded every expectation we had! He was very kind and made the whole process FUN! So worth it- The best of the best! Thank you will never be enough.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Nick is unbelievably godsend. He is a master at what he does and produces beautiful, magnificent work. I found Nick through our photographer and instantly knew we were making the best decision by contacting him. There were quite of bit videographers I looked through in the recommendation list and I kept being drawn to Visual Rose Productions. His videos are captivating and certainly leave you speechless. Nick captures literally every part of your fairytale day and composes a recap video with the highlights of your day - UGH STUNNING! I reached out to Nick a little over a year out from my wedding date and instantly Nick eagerly replied. Throughout the year long planning, Nick would send emails to check in and just made you feel comfortable and confident. He is extremely professional, kind, sweet, and accommodating and he would respond to emails very quickly. On the day of the wedding, Nick traveled to our Philadelphia destination and followed us as we traveled for makeup, to the hotel to get dressed, to the park for photos, and to the venue (he even offered his jacket to me as I was shivering in the cold!!!). I cannot stress enough how happy my husband and I are that we chose Nick to film our fairytale day. I promise you that you will not be disappointed when choosing Nick/Visual Rose Productions. Thank you, Nick, for being incredible in every aspect! You have left an impact on our wedding day.

Visual Rose Productions Pricing

Visual Rose Productions Price Rates

Visual Rose Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD