Visual Rose Productions Reviews

Visual Rose Productions 6
Visual Rose Productions 7
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 10/06/2019

The absolutely best videographer!

Nick was SO nice to work with leading up to the wedding and also during the wedding day. He incorporated everything I asked for in our video and he was so kind throughout the whole process. Not only was he great to work with but the video came out so well. We love everything about it and he finished it so quick!

We loved everything about Visual Rose and our experience and would highly recommend Nick for a videographer!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Sarabeth · Married on 09/28/2019

So good! Highly recommend!

First off - BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER!!!!

Secondly... I first booked Visual Rose Productions from just seeing his (Nick's) work online. Friends of mine told me that they regretted paying for a videographer and didn't think it was worth it, so I was nervous and did not know what to expect. Let me tell you... we were SO HAPPY we booked Visual Rose! Our sneak peak video (3-5 min video) was AMAZING. Our friends and family could not believe how amazing he captured the day! We cannot stop rewatching the video and how great he captured the special moments during the day. We received the video within 2 days of our wedding. We then received the video of the whole ceremony and reception a few days after that! Also, Nick was so laid back and helped make the day not stressful. He was so prepared for the day. We could not have asked for a better videographer. Thank you so much, Nick!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Vogl · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Video and Incredible Production

I found Nick from my cousin-in-law, who told me that filming her wedding video was the best part of the day. After having Nick film my wedding, I 100% believe it! He was so professional and quiet that he was able to capture heartfelt and genuine moments from everything that happened that day. I have no idea how he got some of those shots, and I was there! He captured not only the personalities of myself and my new husband, but he also included those of our friends and families. Plus, he did it all in two days! I'm still stunned by how quickly he returned such a gorgeous video. I'm still drying my eyes from watching it. If you go with Nick and Visual Rose, you are in great hands. He also got in contact with us a few weeks before the wedding so that he could walk through our day with us and give us an idea of how everything worked. This was invaluable to us and we truly appreciated it.

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Visual Rose Productions 8

Lisa · Married on 08/30/2019

Beautiful work! Amazing talent!

I highly recommend Visual Rose Productions! Nick DeRose is extremely talented and he truly captured what seemed like a fairly tale Wedding for my husband Dan and I. The recap video was a great to share with family and friends so they could recap our day more than any photo could say. And the full video is perfect! Nick was a pleasure to have at our wedding, and his work is simply amazing and very timely.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Persson · Married on 08/23/2019

Hire Visual Rose!

We were not originally planning on getting a videographer for our wedding but we are SO happy we did and even happier that we hired Nick!. Nick captured our day beautifully and was a absolute pleasure to work with. He sent us our recap video almost immediatly which was such a nice surprise. we can't keep watching our video and our family and friends keep sharing how much they love it! I'm so happy we have this recap video to look back on, since the day flew by so fast. If you're looking for a great videographer hire Nick!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney McEwan · Married on 08/17/2019

Best. Video. Ever!

Nick was absolutely amazing to work with and we're so happy we chose him to do our wedding video. He is so talented and we couldn't have asked for a better way to remember our day. He captured everything exactly how I would have wanted it to be done and he produced the video reel so quickly (within days! no waiting around months to watch and celebrate your day all over again). Would highly highly recommend working with him!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Visual Rose Productions 9

Jackie · Married on 07/27/2019

best footage

Nick was accommodating, comforting, and gave valuable advice throughout the process. The video was impeccable and allowed us to relive our day over and over. He gave great advice to our photographer about more fun shots rather than just traditional poses. He never made us feel uncomfortable and had a pleasant attitude throughout which allowed us to feel relaxed during the process as well. In love with the footage.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather Lynn · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing video

LOVEEEE my wedding video. So much so I've watched it over 100 times and I'm still not tired of it! I found Nick by the recommendation from my photographer Dyanna LaMora and boy of boy was she not wrong. I spoke with Nick about what my vision was for my wedding video and it came out AMAZING! What I loved most is that he was able to capture all of these moments without interrupting any of the day. Please do yourself a favor and talk to him. If you are looking for a video filled with genuine raw moments throughout your day you will not go wrong! Wedding video link below so you can see for yourself! THANK YOU SO MUCH NICK!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Erin Callanan · Married on 07/20/2019

The absolute best!

I hoped and prayed Nick could be my videographer from the moment I viewed his work on the Spoken Bride blog. He is quick to respond to emails and questions, easy and flexible with his service when planning the wedding day, and somehow captures all the beauty and goodness without you even realizing he is there. His highlight video of our wedding day (which he sent to us less than 2 DAYS of the wedding!!) touched my heart and the hearts of so many of our relatives and friends--we hope we can share it with our future children as time passes. Nick, we thank you so so much. It was a HOT day, and you suffered through it all for us. We are so thankful for you and will remember you always.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Emily Juliano · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful person, wonderful professional

We had the pleasure of getting to know Nick before we'd hired him as our wedding videographer and, as such, we can absolutely affirm his consistency in being a kind, respectful, receptive, and considerate person, beyond when he's working. In the best way possible, we barely knew Nick was there over the course of the wedding day; it wasn't until we received our preview wedding video (within 2-3 days of *the* day) that we saw he'd been everywhere, capturing so many beautiful moments. While your photographer is bustling about, choreographing certain moments and poses, Nick is working effortlessly in the background to capture the sentiments and fun around those posed shots, immortalizing the flickers of smiles and laughter that the photographer might not get when establishing a shot. His talents completely round out the whole photo/video package. He also worked with us in advance to learn what moments would mean the most to us, to help us set up any moments that might not otherwise be captured or would look best in video form, and, from a professional standpoint, to learn what he might need to be sensitive to or flexible with. He's incredibly responsive and understands the importance and uniqueness of your day. He even checked in with us before he left to see if there was anything else we wanted him to capture before the night was over. We couldn't be happier to have had him involved in our special day, as a guest and vendor, and are so grateful to have had someone with his talents and professionalism capture our big day.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Grace · Married on 06/29/2019

Best videographer ever!

If I could give Visual Rose 100000000000 stars I would!!! Nick is SO talented and is SUCH a pleasure to work with! He is the nicest guy and really makes sure he gets everything you want in your video! The highlight videos he puts together are OUT OF THIS WORLD! My husband and I cant stop watching it!! Our special day went by so fast, but every time we watch it, it brings us back to those very moments and all the feelings! Nick is also like a Ninja! He dosnt miss a detail, yet you dont even realize he is there!! Anyone who is thinking about a videographer....I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him!! I promise you will be so happy you used him! Another great thing is, you get to pick the song he will use in the highlight video! Visual Rose is THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Adrienne Botley · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing

First things first, we knew we wanted Visual Rose from watching highlights on Instagram and I can confirm Nick was absolutely amazing for our wedding. From the initial planning process, Nick was super responsive and made things easy for planning leading up to the wedding day. On the wedding day, Nick was nothing short of incredible. He was such a pleasure to work with and captured the best moments through all of the wedding day chaos. Our wedding highlight video has received numerous compliments as it has drawn so much attention from many with the details that were captured in such a short video. We are so excited to see the full wedding video!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2019

Vendor Recommendation

Flexible to work with, detail oriented, professional yet approachable...not to mention an exceptionally quick turnaround time!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lauren Hope · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend!

Nick was such a delight to work with. He incorporated everything we wanted into our video and is so nice and professional. We can’t get enough of his incredible videos.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

The most amazing videographer!

Nick from Visual Rose Productions was a no-brainer!! We had noticed his work from some mutual friends weddings and when we talked with Nick about our vision for the wedding video coverage, he immediately gave us a sense of comfort when listening to our thoughts. We felt that we wanted someone to keep a low profile as they moved about the wedding and could work well with both the venue and the photographer. Nick EXCEEDED those expectations and was complimented by so many of our vendors with how flexible, kind, and professional he was during the wedding. When filming both my husband and I before the wedding he collaborated great with the photographer and was a great asset to the entire wedding team. Nick produced our sneak peak wedding clip in 48 hours, which brought us to tears! He captured so many amazing moments of the day as well as paired songs we recommended perfectly with our vows. Our full ceremony and reception video was produced within a week and we were amazed again! I cannot stress enough how many guests were in awe of the quality of the video as well as the personalized touches that truly brought out the happiness my husband and I shared on that day. 10/10 would recommend Nick ANY day for your wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Megan · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

Nick is absolutely incredible at what he does and was the perfect addition to our day! Leading up to the wedding he was so thoughtful and was sure to check in and ask all the right questions to make sure everything was perfect for us. That day when Nick showed up everything just fell into place so effortlessly. He was so kind and fun to work with and new exactly what to do to get all the perfect shots. Our video is something we will cherish forever. Not only did it turn out better than we could’ve ever imagined, but he also had it done in less than a week. We’re beyond grateful to Nick for the memories and the ability to watch it all over again!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Holly · Married on 05/18/2019

Must hire!

Nick was great to work with! He was able to capture all of the perfect moments and getting to relive them right after the wedding while you are still recapping the day was an added bonus. My friends and family couldn’t stop watching as well! The quality of his videos are great and he couldn’t be nicer. He was also so accommodating to little ideas I had for my full video. Will absolutely recommend him to all my friends.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Vicky

Vicky Hopkins · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding video ever!

Working with Nick has been amazing from the very beginning. I saw his work through mutual friends and knew we had to hire him. Nick - thank you so much for your beautiful work. You are talented BEYOND, and having the video back to us so shortly after the wedding was such a sweet surprise. We have watched it a million times and love it so much. You are so different from other videographers (in the best way possible) and your work speaks for itself. Our friends and family also keep raving about it. Thank you times a million! You are the best.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful experience

Our experience with Nick from Visual Rose was amazing! Nick was super responsive and informative, answering any and all questions we had along the way. On our wedding day, Nick was kind, friendly and easy to work with - I kept mentioning to friends and family throughout the day - " I hope he got that on video!" and they all said, "he did, we saw him!" We just got our footage back and every moment was captured beautifully. We will be recommending his remarkable services to any other couples in need in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Bridy Brennan · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic!

Visual Rose (Nick) was fantastic! He exceeded every expectation we had! He was very kind and made the whole process FUN! So worth it- The best of the best! Thank you will never be enough.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Nick is unbelievably godsend. He is a master at what he does and produces beautiful, magnificent work. I found Nick through our photographer and instantly knew we were making the best decision by contacting him. There were quite of bit videographers I looked through in the recommendation list and I kept being drawn to Visual Rose Productions. His videos are captivating and certainly leave you speechless. Nick captures literally every part of your fairytale day and composes a recap video with the highlights of your day - UGH STUNNING! I reached out to Nick a little over a year out from my wedding date and instantly Nick eagerly replied. Throughout the year long planning, Nick would send emails to check in and just made you feel comfortable and confident. He is extremely professional, kind, sweet, and accommodating and he would respond to emails very quickly. On the day of the wedding, Nick traveled to our Philadelphia destination and followed us as we traveled for makeup, to the hotel to get dressed, to the park for photos, and to the venue (he even offered his jacket to me as I was shivering in the cold!!!). I cannot stress enough how happy my husband and I are that we chose Nick to film our fairytale day. I promise you that you will not be disappointed when choosing Nick/Visual Rose Productions. Thank you, Nick, for being incredible in every aspect! You have left an impact on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Krystle · Married on 09/22/2018

When my now husband and I started planning our wedding we weren’t sure if we wanted to have a videographer or not. I had searched and searched on my own and couldn’t find one that really stood out to me. After booking our photographer, I had asked her if she knew someone she could refer and gave us Nick’s company’s name. As soon as we saw his work we knew that we wanted a videographer AND that Nick was it! His work goes beyond any words that I could possibly convey. It is just absolutely stunning and beautiful in every way. He is extremely nice, accommodating, has a great sense of humor and is an absolute joy to work with! We were so excited when we got the digital files of our ceremony and reception, but especially our highlight video which we probably watched a million times already! And every time I personally watch it I always end up laughing and of course crying! Nick had completely captured how much my husband and I truly love and care about each other. We’re so beyond thankful that we decided to have a videographer and that it was Nick! I know that we will treasure these videos for years to come! Thanks again Nick, you’re the best!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Nick was super. One of the easiest picks to capture our wedding. I had seen his work with several friends and friends of friends weddings and was very impressed. His price is super reasonable for the quality and amount of film material you get. He is so responsive via email/text/call and made everything feel natural. The day of it wasn't like I just let stranger capture photos of me in a robe or getting makeup put on my bare face it was a gentleman who knows the art of his craft and how to edit in a way that makes you feel comfortable and highlights what you want in your highlight reel. He went out of his way to make me a satisfied customer tweaking video/song choices. I couldn't suggest him more. Book him now :-), while you can! And if you're on the edge follow him on Instagram to check out his work!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

If you are looking for a videographer, please look no further! Our video from Nick is our favorite part of our wedding day! It brought both of us to tears to watch our video together. Nick is incredibly talented and gets the best shots and pieces together the day beautifully. He is also one of the most genuine, kind hearted people and fantastic to work with. We are so thankful for him!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

S · Married on 07/21/2018

Nick was such a pleasure to work with, he made the entire experience very enjoyable for us. He was excellent at communicating, worked with us to capture moments that were important and sentimental to us. Reached out in advance to review the day of schedule and was very flexible the day of. He was such a great addition to the team of vendors we worked with for our wedding. We received our wedding films back promptly and couldn't be happier with the work. We would recommend him to anyone and are so grateful we had the opportunity to work with him.

Sent on 08/20/2018