Visual Rose Productions Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Becky
    Becky M. Married on 11/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want to feel like a movie star

I am not sure it gets much better than Nick and VisualRose. I wanted something dramatic, beautiful, epic and stunning and Nick delivered on all of that and more. He was such a pleasant human to work with and gave us so much ease during all the other crazy wedding situations. He worked around everyone and somehow always found the shot. The videos are insane and I couldn't have asked for anything better. If you want to feel like a movie star on your big day, VisualRose Productions are your people.

We also got married in Boston so knowing that Nick would travel was amazing.

20 out of 10 stars.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/02/2022

Fabulous!!!

We love every moment of the video Nick captured, we are so happy to have Nick film our special moments. Nick brought all little things to life and provided us a wonderful memorable video that we can enjoy it for a lifetime!!!
  • Isabella
    Isabella Z. Married on 09/17/2022

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Hiring Nick was hands down the best decision we made. Not only is he talented, he is very professional, responsive, and his videos are a WORK OF ART! He is the kindest person and made us feel very comfortable all day long. I had come across him on Instagram a while back through friends of mine and I knew the second I got engaged, I had to have him as our videographer. He was communicative throughout the whole process and was very accommodating to what we wanted. He goes above and beyond and it shows in his videos. He captured our day SO perfectly. The videos are cinematic, beautiful, and truly feel like you are watching a movie. My husband and I are blown away by our video and we cannot thank him enough! If you are questioning which videographer to get, or wondering if you need one at all, the answer is YES, you do, and NICK IS YOUR GUY!! Absolute perfection!
    Thank you so much again, Nick!
    Xo- Isabella and Giacomo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina B. Married on 09/10/2022

Phenomenal Videographer!

We hired Nick and Visual Rose Productions for our wedding on 9/10/2022. Nick was great to work with. He was very professional and great with communication from start to finish. Nick's videos are magical. They truly look like movies when the final product is finished. He captured every beautiful moment during our day. He is amazing and we are so happy we hired him as our videographer! Thank you Nick and Visual Rose Productions!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan K. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Magical Wedding Videographer!

If you desire a wedding video that will forever be talked about amongst your friends and family…that will make you cry happy tears over and over again…then choose Nick DeRose Visual Productions!!! My husband and I never thought of hiring a wedding videographer until both our parents convinced us. Well it turns out it was the BEST decision we made from our entire wedding planning process. Nick’s art, skill, and technique behind the lens are unmatched and incomparable. Truly one of a kind and it was a blessing to have Nick film our special day. He captures absolutely every perfect moment without you even noticing he is there. We fell in love instantly with Nick’s quiet demeanor, big heart and killer wedding videos on his website. He is the silent killer behind the camera!!! Nick’s equipment is state of the art. He listens to your requests. He is kind and gentle when it comes to orchestrating any moment and the results are flawless. His film is clear, natural, effortless, and timeless! His turn around with our teaser and highlight film was within a matter of a few days after the wedding and the full footage arrived exactly on time as he promised. My husband and I watch our wedding video daily…and we don't plan on stopping anytime soon! 3 months later and our friends and family still say it is the best wedding video they have ever seen! His footage lets us relive the raw emotions, details, love we have for one another and the amazing memories made with our friends and family. Nick is truly a remarkable talent that produces the highest quality work. We are forever grateful that Nick filmed our special day and can't thank him enough. We strongly recommend you choose Nick to film your wedding day as we can guarantee you'll be satisfied with your timeless footage!
    Julia M. Married on 07/29/2022

Absolutely magical!

Working with Nick from Visual Rose Productions for our wedding video was the best decision I've ever made! He captured every single part of our special day, blended in behind the scenes (there were so many instances I didn't even know he was there) and was so easy to work with and communicate with. Our video was breath takingly stunning. Go hire visual rose productions for your wedding! Thank you again : )
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette R. Married on 07/28/2022

A Dream Come True

Greatest! Videographer! EVER!! Nick genuinely has the most incredible work I have ever seen. When I saw his work he did for a friend, I knew we HAD to have him film our wedding! He captures everything so magically and with the upmost grace. Many of my guests even complimented him while he was filming, saying he "...disappears into the background making sure to get the most perfect shot possible". Nick is also probably the most chill vendor we worked with, lol. He was super flexible and accommodating when it came to the chaos, not only on our actual wedding day, but also when we had to switch our original date due to COVID. His email/text response time was super quick and efficient. He also managed to get all of our media out to us a lot faster than I expected!! I was so surprised! You can really tell he loves what he does, and it truly shines through in all of his projects. It was such an honor and an absolute pleasure getting to work with Nick for our wedding day!!
    Mackenzie D. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond talented, personable and professional

If you want the best wedding video of all time - Nick is your guy. Not only is he extremely talented at what he does but he is incredibly awesome to be around. You truly do not realize how much time you spend leading up to your wedding day as well as on your wedding day communicating with your vendors. Nick was BEYOND amazing to work with. Extremely attentive to every detail we ever mentioned. Explaining our vision to Nick was one thing but seeing it actually come to life was another. He even went out of his way to make us a special highlight of our vows which we did not ask for. We simply asked if he would mind filming them as we read them so we could have them as a keepsake. His work is truly unmatched and we could not have pictured anyone else capturing our day.
    Catherine P. Married on 06/11/2022

The perfect wedding

Nick is amazing!! From start to finish, honestly. He truly understood our vision for the wedding and made it come to life for us to relive it over and over when we got our film back. We couldn’t be happier to have worked with him!
    Angela D. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing talent!!

Nick is amazing! We were going back and forth whether or not to do a videographer and we are SO glad we did. Nick was awesome to work with and captured everything we wanted. We received our teaser video and couldn't wait to see the full video! Nick's work is incredible and definitely worth spending the money on. You won't be disappointed!
    Shane S. Married on 04/24/2022

We were blown away?

We hired Nick from visual rose after finding him on Instagram. He was quick to reach out with us and set up a phone call to discuss what we wanted. Throughout the process he stayed in touch with us to make sure we were fully prepared and knew what to expect. On the day of the event Nick was super friendly, helpful, and a joy to work with. We got the package with the instagram teaser video ( which was amazing) as well as the full video service for our wedding. We just recently got the full edited video from Nick and all we could say was "WOW" he totally blew our expectations out of the water and we love our video so much. Thank you
    Catherine M. Married on 01/08/2022

Amazing! Book now!

This review is long overdue. My husband and I got married on 1/8/2022. Simply put- Nick is the BEST! He provided us with the most amazing raw footage as well as a teaser and 5 minute video. He was very responsive and so fun on the day of our wedding. I could not recommend him enough! Nick- thanks for making our day so special and providing us with the footage that we get to relive our favorite day forever by watching!
    Maribeth Married on 11/06/2021

Incredible!!!

We feel SO lucky to have met Nick and have him capture our wedding day! His work is incredible and he is amazing at what he does. The content he produces is none like we have ever seen and is 100% worth the investment. He is kind, gentle, knowledgeable, professional and super responsive. It’s such a crazy day but we felt completely at ease and comforted by his presence during our wedding day. The quality and creativity of his work is beyond anything we could have ever imagined. I can’t wait to watch all of our videos for years to come.
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your search ends now: book this man!

If you are looking for ELEGANT, TIMELESS, ELEVATED wedding footage: stop; Visual Rose Productions is THE VIDEOGRAPHER of your wildest wedding dreams (and even that is an understatement). The moment that I caught my first glimpse of Nick's work was the moment I knew I would not settle for anything (or anyone) less. I CANNOT speak more highly of the level of kindness, patience, and professionalism that Nick brought to the table before, on, and after our special day. Each time that my husband and I view our videos, it feels like we are watching the largely-anticipated climax of any classic love story. I still catch myself saying "I can't even believe that's us" when our faces grace the screen.

Nick's level of dedication to his craft is evident in EVERY project he has worked on, including ours. He is careful in his attention to detail, receptive to your requests, and determined to bring your vision to life. My husband and I truly could not be happier, and will continue to recommend Visual Rose Productions to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON we know who is getting married.
    Nicole R. Married on 10/22/2021

Nick is the best!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Nick and his work!! I was so stressed looking for videographers / photographers, and once I watched once of Nick's videos and chatted with him about what I was looking for I was sold. Nick's work is not only incredible but he is truly the best to work with! He also referred me to my photographer who we were also beyond happy with. I am obsessed with the way that both our IG teaser and full video came out, and could not be happier about my choice to work with Nick!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey F. Married on 10/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! You need this wedding video in your life!

Worth every single penny!!! Our wedding video was VERY important to me. I spent hours looking at videographers websites/work and struggled to find a video style I liked. Eventually I stumbled onto Visual Rose's Instagram and I am so thankful I did. Nick is so talented and his videos are unlike any other. His style and vision is unmatched. Nick is also so kind and easy to work with. I had some specific requests and he made sure to fulfill all of them. Hire Nick, you will not regret it. Easily one of the best decisions we made. Not only will you be in awe of your highlight video, but so will everyone else.
  • Christopher
    Christopher C. Married on 10/10/2021

Perfect wedding videographer!

Nick was amazing. He was flexible, professional, and incredibly talented! Our experience with him, as well as the videos themselves, were even more than we could have asked for! Hire Nick as your videographer, and you won't be disappointed. Bonus: He is strongly Catholic and did a fantastic job of incorporating our faith into the day, navigating the wedding Mass, and raising the level of the photo/video experience.
    Maria K. Married on 10/07/2021

Highly Reccomend!

Nick was absolutely amazing! He was very patient, kind, and attentive! He was there when we had to reschedule our wedding twice due to COVID. He only had kind and encouraging words and truly cared. His films are amazing and he is truly talented at what he does. I highly recommend Visual Rose Productions!! Thank you Nick!!!
  • Miranda
    Miranda C. Married on 09/18/2021

Reliving a dream!

WOW! My husband and I used Nick as our videographer for our wedding and it was the best decision we ever made! Nick was so fun yet so professional throughout the whole day! Watching our video back feels like we are in a movie and reliving the night again! The quality of his videos are out of this world! I would recommend Visual Rose again and again to anyone I know!
    Jill M. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best videographer in the business!

Nick was the absolute best to shoot our wedding. From day one he was professional and precise. His work is an absolute art! He is the best of the best and makes it look so easy. We are so grateful to have Nick be our videographer and so overjoyed with his work!
    Kelsey P. Married on 09/03/2021

Visual Rose Videographer

I am in complete awe over our videos! The day of Nick was calm, at ease, and didn't miss a beat. He knew what would look good when and is clearly very talented at what he does. I cannot stress enough how absolutely stunning and beautiful it is!!! I've never seen another video from a videographer with this same high quality! Nick did an amazing job not only capturing our personalities in our recap video but also the personalities of so many of our guests/loved ones! I plan to use Visual Rose again in the future for other special events because these videos were priceless!!!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 08/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Must Have Wedding Videographer!

Hiring Nick was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. I was fortunate enough to be in a wedding that he previously filmed for a friend and I knew that whenever I got engaged and was planning a wedding that I had to have him for my own wedding!! Nick stuck by my husband and I through 4 changed wedding dates due to Covid-19. Nick filmed not only our actual wedding day in December 2020 but also our Reception day in August 2021. Being able to have a highlight video of both days is so special. On top of the highlight videos we have both a ceremony video and our reception video to watch on special occasions. The quality of Nick's work is top notch. Nick has amazing attention to detail and captured all of the important moments of both of our days. I highly recommend Visual Rose for your wedding!!
  • Jordan
    Jordan R. Married on 08/06/2021

An absolute DREAM

Nick was so wonderful from the beginning to the end. He took the time to figure out exactly what we wanted, and produced the most amazing videos. We are so lucky to have these memories to look back on forever, thanks to him! We could not recommend him enough!
    Allison B. Married on 07/18/2021

Great experience

We are so happy we chose Visual Rose as our wedding videographer! Nick was so easy to work with.. especially considering we were in the midst of a pandemic! We had many different dates and he was so accommodating throughout it all. We wound up with two separate wedding days (a micro-wedding and a reception) and we are so happy we had Nick to capture both! Both of our trailers are visually stunning and really capture all of the highlights and emotions perfectly. We highly recommend booking Visual Rose for your wedding!
  • Caroline
    Caroline L. Married on 07/09/2021

A "Must Have" Vendor!

Working with Nick was such a joy. He captured our wedding day so subtly and beautifully. His videos are literally a work of art. I cannot put into words the value of having your wedding recorded and the joy it brings us and our families when we watch the videos and relive the happiest day of our lives. Nick was one of my "non-negotiable" vendors. I basically picked our wedding day based on his availability! Thank you again, Nick!
illustration stars