7 North Main St. Suite 205, Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number

74 Reviews for Mike Connolly Sound Productions

• Brittany

Brittany Anne · Married on 07/05/2019

Mike Connolly-Amazing

Mike was absolutely the best DJ ever. He played the best music, read the crowd, made announcements when appropriate, gave me the microphone to sing :), and made my husband and I feel amazing. At the end of our wedding we people asking his name and telling us they loved our DJ and they had never been to a wedding before where the DJ was that amazing. Mike Connolly is a must have at your wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/26/2019

5/26/19 Wedding @ Riverview

Mike was truly AMAZING!! From start to finish, he was the best! He was the first vendor we decided we wanted to use, and was extremely knowledgable, patient, informative and most importantly he ROCKED the dance floor all night! The music choices were amazing and we are SO SO thankful we went with Mike. All of our guests (of all ages!) keep saying how amazing the dancing part of the night was. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2018

Dave is so much fun! The music at our wedding was very important to us, we wanted to make sure it stood out as one of the greatest details of the day, and Dave absolutely delivered and did not disappoint! He was charismatic, attentive, and knew exactly what songs to play at the right times. He kept people out on the dance floor and even stayed a little later at the end of the night because everyone was having so much fun.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Mike Connolly Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Cinematic Images
    Cinematic Images Wedding Videographers

We love working weddings and events with Mike Connolly. He is organized, very professional and pays great attention to detail to make each wedding special for his customers.

• Moon River Rituals
    Moon River Rituals Wedding Officiants

Mike Connolly provided the sound for several of the ceremonies where I served as officiant. He's the consummate professional. He's also a man of class. One day when, right in the middle of my welcoming remarks, a car alarm went off. I realized the car was mine! Red-faced, I muttered, "Oh dear, I think that's me." Without thinking, I reached into the bodice of my dress where I had tucked the keys. Everyone laughed. Thank goodness! The following week, I showed up for another ceremony and discovered Mike was the DJ. I might have dissolved into embarrassment had he not applauded my handling of the earlier fiasco. He smiled and said he was glad to see I'd worn something with pockets. Classy, for sure.

• Moon River Rituals