7 North Main St. Suite 205, Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number

SCC1
SCC2

71 Reviews for Mike Connolly Sound Productions

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2018

Dave is so much fun! The music at our wedding was very important to us, we wanted to make sure it stood out as one of the greatest details of the day, and Dave absolutely delivered and did not disappoint! He was charismatic, attentive, and knew exactly what songs to play at the right times. He kept people out on the dance floor and even stayed a little later at the end of the night because everyone was having so much fun.

Alex · Married on 08/25/2018

Mike was the DJ at our wedding in August 2018 and he was absolutely amazing. Both our venue and photographer have worked with Mike before and told us we made a really good choice in picking Mike as our DJ and they highly recommend him. He kept our dance floor packed the entire evening, played music of all types and for all ages. All of our guests raved about how awesome our DJ was and said they couldn’t get off the dance floor!
    Mike helped us with our entire timeline for the night and made sure that the up lighting was perfect for our venue. He gave his honest opinion as to what would or would not work, it was very easy to trust his opinion. He gave us great suggestions not only for songs and up lighting, but also gave us a great suggestion for an “guest book alternative” the first time we met with him and we used the idea. We highly recommend Mike for anyone looking for a wedding DJ.
    We can’t thank you enough making our day so special and fun!

• Kelley

Kelley · Married on 08/10/2018

Mike is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Our wedding was such a blast and the dance floor was NEVER empty. So many of my guests said that they had the most fun that they have ever had a wedding. Mike felt the crowd out and played the perfect music to keep the guests out on the dance floor. The intros and all formalities were awesome as well. Mike never missed a beat. He is so organized and easy to work with. He is not only wonderful at his job, but is such a genuinely great person as well. I will continue to recommend Mike to all of my family and friends.

Mike Connolly Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Cinematic Images
    Cinematic Images Wedding Videographers

We love working weddings and events with Mike Connolly. He is organized, very professional and pays great attention to detail to make each wedding special for his customers.

• Moon River Rituals
    Moon River Rituals Wedding Officiants

Mike Connolly provided the sound for several of the ceremonies where I served as officiant. He's the consummate professional. He's also a man of class. One day when, right in the middle of my welcoming remarks, a car alarm went off. I realized the car was mine! Red-faced, I muttered, "Oh dear, I think that's me." Without thinking, I reached into the bodice of my dress where I had tucked the keys. Everyone laughed. Thank goodness! The following week, I showed up for another ceremony and discovered Mike was the DJ. I might have dissolved into embarrassment had he not applauded my handling of the earlier fiasco. He smiled and said he was glad to see I'd worn something with pockets. Classy, for sure.

• Moon River Rituals