Midwestern Bride

$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Midwestern Bride

Personal and Purposeful Planning -- Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, and surrounding areas

Weddings are becoming more and more involved as years go on and there is no reason to take all of this on by yourself. You as the mother, you as the groom, you as the bride have one job... Enjoy every moment. The last thing I want for my brides is for them to remember the work that went into it; that's my job.

On your wedding day I will be there for you every step of the way from dawn till dusk. I started this business with one goal, to give every bride the wedding day of their dreams. Now with a team of planners you can rest assured no matter what happens we will have one of our expert planners at your side no matter what.

A wedding is your time to tell your story. It isn't just a party or cookie cutter event it is a day meant to bring together your loved ones so they can bare witness to what makes the two of you special. We work with our clients to ensure that each part of your wedding is a reflection of you and what is to come.

This is our full time job, this is not our past time. We take your wedding day just a seriously as you do. Let us work with you to ensure that you are going to have the wedding you've been dreaming of.

Midwestern Bride will serve brides and grooms anywhere in the Midwest and beyond!! New to Chicago? New to Madison? Take the stress out of planning by having someone else there to lean on who knows those territories. Check out our website www.midwesternbride.com

Email me at ashleyk@themidwesternbride.com, or call me at 312-810-6768 to get more details about my business and pricing. Also, check out the bios on our other planners to see if we have the planner to fit your day.

If you are planning a destination wedding bring a planner with you as your assistant for the weekend so that you can truly enjoy the destination you find yourself in. We love to travel alongside our brides!

Happy Planning!

Budget Analysis (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)

Overall I was very, very pleased with the service from Midwestern Bride. I was referred to them, so I knew they would be great and Val didn't disappoint. About a month before the wedding, we met with Val to review the timeline and details. There were definitely some things Val brought up that I would never have thought about, so it was super helpful to have a month to figure that all out. The day of I didn't have to handle anything and could just enjoy myself. As far as I know, everything went perfectly smooth and if something did go wrong, I would have had no idea as Val took care of everything!

Profile Picture User7379266, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I instantly knew Ashley was going to be my go-to girl for helping to bring our wedding together the first time I met her. She quickly felt like a friend with really great ideas and I always looked forward to our meetings. Working with Ashley for a year she was instrumental in helping to set the vision and tone by incorporating my ideas and funneling them into one cohesive and beautifully styled celebration. She took care of all the mundane details letting me focus on other tasks. During our wedding weekend everything went off without a hitch (or if it did I never knew!) and she made sure the event stayed on track and moved smoothly. We absolutely loved the entire process of planning with Midwestern Bride and only wish we could do it all over again! We have received countless compliments from guests and family on how beautiful everything was. Our wedding truly was even better than we dreamed. Thank you!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Getting Ashley on board as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions my husband and I made regarding our wedding! She was great and easy to work with and responded promptly to any questions or concerns I had. She truly made our wedding vision come alive and our wedding was a fun and stress free day thanks to Ashley! Thanks again! :)

Profile Picture Abby, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Midwestern Bride Pricing

A Short Highlight Reel for your Enjoyment
1:42 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1502123264 9352dc2b859b7af6 am chez 9302

Save $200 on day-of planning for off season events!

$200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Take $200 off your day-of planning services if you book with me November- February.Day-of planning includes attendance to rehearsal, one on one meeting and timeline creation, and full wedding day coordination. I will call all of your vendors, organize your entire wedding party, and organize your entire wedding day start to finish. Contact me today at ashleyk@themidwesternbride.com or 312-810-6768 for more information. Happy Planning!
#WW2c8ea8aa424b2cf9

1 ENDORSEMENT
We love working with Ashley at Midwestern Bride. This planner is probably the best around, she is so attentive to detail, puts the couples needs first, and treats all vendors as peers. Ashley and her entire staff are always easy to get a hold of and works as a team with everyone to make sure the day goes perfect.

65 PROS I KNOW