Irvine, CA 92602 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Isabel & Co

We are celebration specialists producing refined gatherings inspired by multi-cultural couples blending their multifaceted backgrounds

Follow Michelle Isabel & Co on

Michelle Isabel & Co 3
Michelle Isabel & Co 4
Michelle Isabel & Co 5

Anne Moertel · Married on 11/09/2019

In great hands with Michelle!

While we didn't end up working with Michelle, and chose to have a smaller wedding instead, we were so impressed by her professionalism and expertise during the interview and proposal process. I would strongly recommend Michelle's services to anyone planning a wedding. Her rates are standard in the industry, but she is so organized and passionate I have the feeling that she goes above and beyond for her clients. // Tip: She only takes on a limited number of events per year, much less than most planners I've spoke to, so you can be sure you're getting dedicated and personalized attention.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Pam

Pamela Pak · Married on 10/20/2018

Your search ends here. Go with Michelle!

Before working with Michelle, we felt like we were at the start of a hike to see some beautiful destination. There’s no signs or estimates on how long or strenuous the trail would be, how much water we’d be needing, or where it is, but we knew there’s something at the end we wanted to see. We knew we wanted to be married, and knew we wanted a wedding, but had no idea on what it takes or how we’d get there.

So began our search for a wedding planner. We found Michelle on The Knot and didn’t have much to go off of. Michelle had great reviews from other clients and was also very reasonable in terms of pricing. What sealed the deal was her design background. We then met with Michelle over the phone- she was confident, professional, organized, and most of all relatable and kind. No other candidate was as great a fit as Michelle.

Michelle was a friend to us first — a friend we can bounce ideas off of, joke around with, and admit our mistakes and shortcomings to. She never threw away an idea we had. She’d first analyze it, research it, and bring her own experience into it, and if it needed some adjustments due to budget, time, or anything else, she would always present us with informative reasons on why along with options. Michelle made the wedding of our dreams a reality, and no where in the process did she allow us to worry that it wouldn’t be.

If you know Iron Man, Michelle’s the Jarvis of wedding planning, who also happens to know everything you’re about to ask; it also helps that she has such a fun and bubbly personality. Go with Michelle for your wedding or any other event — it was the best choice we made for our wedding. And when she recommends some professional or vendor in her network to help, go with that person — they’re just as amazing as she is.

Michelle Isabel & Co 6
    Michelle Isabel & Co 7
    Michelle Isabel & Co 8
    Michelle Isabel & Co 9
    Sent on 10/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

The best way to plan a wedding

Before I worked with Michelle Isabel & Co, I felt like there was so much to planning a wedding that was beyond my own knowledge and abilities. I grew up with a mom who always knew how to throw the best parties. The food and decor were always on point and the party compliments would roll through all the time. We started planning my wedding and I immediately realized we were stepping into uncharted territory. I felt like we needed an expert wedding captain to help us navigate this vast sea of lists, vendors, schedules, deadlines, and budget!!

I chose to work with Michelle Isabel & Co because first of all I already knew her through a mutual friend. I had briefly met her a few times but could already feel her sweet and genuine vibe. She seemed like a trustworthy girl and so I figured of course I could trust her with my wedding too! Secondly, after really doing some research and stalking her Instagram lol I was reassured that she had it all together! I was excited to really get this process started with her because of her professional and unique portfolio displayed through her website and Instagram.

My favorite part of working with Michelle was that not only could she execute all the logistic aspects, but she was there for me woman to woman making sure I was ready and focused on the most important part of it all: starting a new chapter in my life as husband and wife. Michelle was so good at tackling the lists and deadlines with me while also preparing me mentally. I cannot thank her enough for allowing me to bombard her with texts and emails!! Through it all she was so professional and calm yet knew how to handle certain vendors with whom the road became bumpy. Michelle has thee perfect personality for this industry. She is strong, smart, bold, genuine, and sweet.

Working with Michelle felt like I was planning my wedding with a friend I had known for many many years. She had my back and made sure my wedding day was perfect (to my knowledge), which is what matters a lot on that day when chaos is around but you somehow remain in a state of bliss as you enjoy the best day of your life.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Award

• ClassyFun DJ Entertainment
    ClassyFun DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michelle is a great pleasure to work with. She understands the TEAM philosophy in event management. Working with Michelle who cares about couples as much as we do, makes delivering a memorable day for our clients easier.

• Bilingual Ceremony Specialist
    Bilingual Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

It was such a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with Michelle! She was extremely professional and taught me a few tricks of the trade that made my job a lot easier! Michelle goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that her client gets the best service in the industry. I look forward to work with her again soon!

• Irvine, CA, 92602 See on map