Justin Critz Photography

Temecula, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Malorie K. Married on 05/15/2021

Best Wedding Photographer!

Where do I even begin describing how great Justin is? He is amazing! My husband and I were referred to Justin by our wedding coordinator. Initially I wasn't sure what style I was looking for, until I checked out Justin's website and saw all of his amazing work! Coming from someone who knows nothing about photography, I was so impressed that he has such a way of capturing the uniqueness of every couple, while also being super consistent with beautiful angles, backgrounds, and overall feel of a photo. After talking to him and looking at his work, I knew that his style was exactly what I was looking for.

He did not disappoint! We did engagement photos first, and Justin was so easy to work with. I told him I was nervous since I never had professional photos taken before and I feel awkward having my picture taken, but Justin was so nice and understanding and knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable! There was never an awkward moment, and he has honestly mastered the art of making you feel like you're working with a friend who also happens to be a professional photographer!

For our wedding day, he worked with his wife Nikki who is also amazing. They are both so nice, talented and such a pleasure to work with. I have been so grateful to look back on all the meaningful moments that they captured on a day when everything goes by WAY too fast and you don't always get to see all the details. Now I can look back on our wedding day and not feel like I missed a thing! I couldn't be happier with our photos, and I would 100% recommend Justin Critz Photography!
    Sean Y. Married on 05/02/2021

Justin was amazing

Justin was absolutely fantastic and made us feel so comfortable. We are so happy with his work and his dedication to make our wedding day so special. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further, he's the guy for you. Thank you so much for everything!
  • Jim
    Jim H. Married on 05/01/2021

We couldn't be happier with our choice of Justin as our photographer

We could not have been happier with the photos Justin and Niki took on our wedding day. We have nothing but positive things to say, from Justin's prompt and thoughtful responses in the planning phase of our wedding to the amazing photographs on our wedding day. We really appreciate the care and attention they took during our first look photos at Griffith Observatory and how well they captured the intimacy in the photos from our small backyard zoom wedding.
    We are left with photos we will cherish for the rest of our lives and that is all thanks to Justin.

Sandra Nicole Designs Sandra Nicole Designs Wedding Planners

He is one of the most talented photographers in the industry. Very professional and a pleasure to work with! Phenomenal when it comes to close ups!

Temecula, CA, 92590
Location of (Justin Critz Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding