Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michael Williams Photography

Brides call us "The Best of the Best"

Are you going to still "LOVE" your wedding photographers???

When you see your wedding images...

Brides call us "The Best of the Best".  After photographing many weddings in the past decade in all sorts of conditions,  experience is the difference that will make your wedding day be a stress-free and wonderful memory..

The goal in our qaint little studio located in downtown Cary isn't to try to photograph every wedding possible.  Instead, we only look for 35-45 weddings each year so that we can give you the upmost and highest level of customer service.  Marcy and I are with you on your wedding day so that when you are ready to design your flushmount album we already know you as family.

Two things we learned from our past brides:

1.  We want you to enjoy your cocktail hour.  Our intense planning meeting about a month before your wedding day is my promise to you that we will photograph the family images you want as well as the romantic images of you and your fiance and still have time to be with your guests during the cocktail hour.  Most of our clients only need 30 minutes after the ceremony to wrap up family formals if proper planning is done.

2.  Can you make me look thinner?  Absolutely!!  That's where skill and experience comes into play.  We work with all of our clients to use creative lighting in a manner to thin out your face and waistline while creating all the most beautiful detail in your wedding gown.

Want to hear more?  Pick up the phone and call during to day/night to schedule a visit to our studio.  We want to hear what you have in plan for your wedding day!!

Visit our website: www.michaelwilliamsphoto.com

Email:  information@michaelwilliamsphoto.com

Phone:  919.481.1672

Thank you.  Michael

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Michael Williams Photography on

19 Reviews for Michael Williams Photography

Michael's Memories were amazing! They were so easy to work with and very accommodating to all of our needs. Some of our family members had mobility issues and Michael was very flexible and willing to take the pictures in whatever way would be comfortable to them. He listened to all of our suggestions and wants when it came to the type of pictures and never made us feel like we were taking pictures that didn't match our personality and style. We loved our engagement pictures with them and can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Profile Picture User4120809, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael was extremely easy to work with and walked us through the entire process. He was patient with all my numerous questions and helped us plan to get the most important pictures quickly on our wedding day. He also made the engagement shoot a lot of fun and helped us get comfortable with the camera.

On our big day, I barely noticed that Michael and Marci were there. Again, they were patient with the gathering of the family members, last-minute changes in the order, etc. The results were amazing, I couldn't be happier with my pictures and the albulm. Thanks again for being a part of our very special day.

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michaels' Memories was a joy to work with for my engagement and wedding photos. Michael met with me beforehand to discuss what kinds of photos and where I would like to have the photos taken. Michael really made me feel comfortable and like he would honor every one of my wishes. He also was open to doing the different kinds of shots and venues that I wanted to do—even though there were several places I wanted to go and a variety of shots I wanted taken. During the engagement session Michael made us feel so special and important. He gently guided us into positions and poses that would lead to wonderful photographs and truly capture who we were. He was also very patient with us as we moved locations and changed outfits. I never once felt like he was on a time crunch or needed to wrap things up. When the pictures came back I was absolutely delighted. Michael had captured every type of shot—the fun, romantic, and whimsical that I had wanted. Each picture was carefully taken and beautiful.

After having such a positive experience for my engagement session I didn't have to think twice about having Michael shoot my wedding photos! On the day of the wedding his wife came in to do the session with my bridesmaids and me, while Michael did the photos with the groom and groomsmen. During the ceremony they were also stationed in different places to get different kinds of shots. Then after the ceremony during the cocktail hour we were able to do some indoor shots as well as outdoor shots. I enjoyed the fact that Michael wanted to have fun with the shots—doing some formal poses and some fun and unique poses. I love my pictures and wouldn't have changed anything! I cannot wait until I finally narrow down the pictures to make an album to see what that turns out like!

If you want a truly terrific photographer who will work with you and make sure you get the photos you want that are also beautiful I STRONGLY recommend that you choose Michael's Memories!

Profile Picture Iris, 9/15/12, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Sacred Heart
1:09 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Michael's Memories in Cary, NC is a great photographer for all of your wedding needs. We worked with them in June 2014 at the beautiful Shady Wagon Farm and they were very accommodating to work with and the photos turned out beautifully!

Michael and Marci are a pleasure to work with. From the early part of your wedding day until we wave goodbye to the bride and groom, they are with you for every special moment.

Michael produces a beautiful product and is a joy to work with! The ultimate professional!

Events

200 South Academy Street Suite 210, Ashworth Village, Cary, NC 27511   See On Map
919-481-1672 (phone)
by appointment but available during the day and evenings as well.