604 a east chatham st, Cary, NC 27511 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Brides & Bouquets

Brides & Bouquets is a wedding florist company based in Cary, North Carolina. This floral studio specializes in creating unique, one-of-a-kind floral arrangements for personalized weddings in the Triangle area. From intimate, rustic celebrations to lavish, enchanted evenings, this floral team designs arrangements that are inspired by each client’s personal style and imagination.

Brides & Bouquets provides innovative and custom floral design for clients in the North Carolina area and Triangle region. Their floral designs are inspired by each client’s wedding vision and personal style, and they work closely with wedding clients in order to remain true to your wedding theme and color scheme. They specialize in all floral styles, including classic, country, eclectic, modern, romantic, and rustic. Their studio offers delivery, set-up, and clean-up of your event decor and floral elements, as well as consultations and samples in order to plan your floral experience to your specifications. They design floral arrangements including:.

• Aisle decor
5599151015144286257149256203790n
102453475791441855331407502067618152590261n
tara parker photography
Brides & Bouquets
garden wedding flowers wedding bouquets merrimon w
sarah cameron wedding portraits 0064w
bk23
jablonskipeaythirteenthmoonphotographyllc111916460
0029carolinacountryclubweddingslarg
Brides & Bouquets
the matthews house wedding michelle gunton im
20131012amybillywedding 11

Brides & Bouquets 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfection

Gregg is TRULY amazing, in every way! He was so involved throughout the process leading up to the wedding while his talent and passion shined through! I felt so at ease, every meeting, seeing his creativity and ability to bring a dream to life.

During my first meeting, we discussed my vision and he spent hours with me talking about ideas and even bringing real flowers out to show me what they would look like!

During the subsequent meetings, he had a display created before I arrived for me to review and talk through for any changes! That was truly such a special touch and helped me as I am a visual person.

My wedding planner for my downtown Raleigh reception venue said “you chose the best of the best, we love Gregg’s work the most!” He is very well known in the area and has a wonderful reputation.

When I walked into my reception room the day of my wedding before guests arrived, I LITERALLY dropped to the floor. What he created for my wedding was even MORE than I ever dreamed of! The Tuscan italian charm of white, blush, caramel, olive branches..My vision filled the room and he brought it to life. Our sweetheart table was the focal point of the room and everyone gushed over it! Our wedding cake table was jaw dropping, as flowers adorned the cakes that rested on tiers above vines/vases of beautiful flowers. Our guest tables were just stunning and brought the whole look of the room together! I am so grateful for his role in my wedding and so thankful I chose him.

He was always on time, proactive, efficient, and professional. He is just a GOOD PERSON! Who, happens to have an insane talent - he is a true floral artist.

I recommend Gregg to every bride - he’s just the best!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Gregg is amazing

Gregg understood our vision perfectly right from the beginning. He was understanding and I didn't have to do much for him to completely understand what I was going for. As a girl who prefers greenery to flowers, he really kept our wedding elegant without me feeling it was over the top. We received compliments ALL night about our beautiful center pieces and our arbor!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Brides & Bouquets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,506.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• The Matthews House
    The Matthews House Mansion Weddings

Greg is magic! Everything he touches beautiful. He doesn't rest until everything is perfect. You can be sure your day is in good hands when he is involved!

• Wedding Hair by Liz
    Wedding Hair by Liz Wedding Hair & Makeup

Way back when I was working for the Matthews House in Cary, about 12 years ago, I got to experience Greg's beautiful floral creations first hand. I love his work so much that when my daughter got married I asked him to be our florist. He did an outstanding job, as was expected! Every flower was fresh and vibrant in color and every floral arrangement was flawless! I would highly recommend Brides and Bouquets!

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

Gregg and I have been doing weddings together since 1999. He is an independent florist who specializes in weddings. I know when I arrive for a wedding that Gregg will have worked miracles with flowers and foliage and created show-stopper arrangements. It always happens. He is so creative and visionary. I can highly recommend.

• 604 a east chatham st Cary, NC, 27511 See on map