New York, NY 10014 Map · Phone number

About Michael Skoglund Photography

“I photographed my first big wedding in 1995, ten years later I started with destination weddings in New York. I have met wedding couples from all over the world and I am so happy to be a part of their important day. I love the meetings and to capture couples love for each other, what can be better than that?

As a director behind my camera, I like to tell a story with my pictures, my passion is portrait photography and to combine this with New York as a background is to me a real pleasure! Now, with my network and my New York experience, I offer ready made or custom made packages where I can include Bridal Bouquets, transportation and a wedding officiant for example and make it easier for couples to focus on the fun parts, like getting married!“ -Michael

Follow Michael Skoglund Photography on

111026rm224 225
080604cd0163

14 Reviews for Michael Skoglund Photography

Ann-Sophie · Married on 06/16/2015

Fantastically talented photographer, very flexible and creative - and a really nice person too! I wish he lived in Sweden so I could use his services whenever I need a photographer! Our wedding photos exceeded our expectations and we have received so much positive feedback from our friends and families!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Michael Skoglund Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ann-Sophie, that's really sweet you!
    (I can travel to Sweden ;-)
    Hugs!

Désirée · Married on 01/03/2015

Vi är väldigt tacksamma och nöjda med våra bröllopsbilder som Michael Skoglund tog. Vi kan varmt rekommendera honom som fotograf då han är proffsig, lättsam, flexibel och engagerad!

We are very grateful and satisfied with our wedding photos! We would highly recommend Michael Skoglund as a Photographer. He is professional, easy going, flexibel and committed!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Michael Skoglund Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It makes happy to hear for sure!
    Take care and much love!

Goran · Married on 08/06/2014

No doubt that it was our best investment to engage Michael for our wedding event and we will for many, many years to come now and then open the "picture book" and remember. A distinct difference between a professional photographer and home made pictures. Friends who have shared the pictures with us have all been extremely positive and happy. We are glad we decided to allocate money for the photosessions instead of a big party if we had to choose. We also recognise Michael as a good friend today and we are always happy to meet with him.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Michael Skoglund Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words!
    :-)