Michael J Costa Photography

Los Osos, CA View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Introduction

Michael J Costa Photography is a professional wedding buisness based in Los Osos, California. My passion for photography has led me to travel around the world in search of creating dynamic images. I have combined my skills and passion to enter a fascinating career in the wedding industry. I have worked with various wedding couples and venues throughout the state of California, including the Yosemite National Park and now the Central Coast. Working in the buisness, I have been fortunate to have worked with wedding couples from all walks of life and needs. I pride myself in being timely and efficient, while at the same time creating memories that truly respresent the personality of the couples who hire me.

Experience

With over 10 years of experience working as a wedding photogrpaher, I have the ablility to capture and document your wedding day, in a unique that will give you years of visual enjoyment. My attention to detail and proficiency in capturing all the details that represent the couple wedding day.

My background consists of a Bachelor of a fine arts from the Academy of Art University. My interest has always been in the fine art, photojournalism and documentary side of the photogrpahy, which makes me a natural and ideal candidate when searching for a wedding photographer. I have traveled throughout the world creating amazing portraits and landscape, which has helped to train my eye to become even stronger and better photographer. Both my education and traveling have benefited my buisness and I translate all that experience into the images I create.

Packages

The wedding packages I provide are primarily photography jobs(on request I can be hired as a videographer).

• Wedding couple portraits
  • Wedding dress, shoes, necklace flowers
  • Family portraits
  • Ceremony
  • Reception/Dance
  • Bridal party
  • and so much more

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Risa V. Married on 10/03/2020

Engagement Photos

My fiancé and I had a fabulous experience with Michael J Costa photography. I connected with Michael through a recommendation from the Airbnb hostess in Oakhurst, CA where my “soon-to-be” fiancé and I were staying while we visited Yosemite National Park. Michael was extremely easy to work with, helped me coordinate the perfect time, place, and day for the BIG proposal. That may not seem all that difficult but considering we had never been to the area and were traveling from Minnesota it was extremely helpful! Not only was Michael flexible on day and time, he even drove into the park and hiked into the designated place in Yosemite before sunrise and prior to my fiancé and I arriving so that he could take some great candid shots. He was so friendly and made communication very easy via e-mail and text. The photos he took were extraordinary and captured our love with great shots. He sent a USB and provided us with edited photos that were perfect! If you are looking for a kind, respectable, and very talented photographer, Michael is definitely your guy!
  • Jennie
    Jennie N. Married on 06/22/2019

Sweet and professional

Michael was personable, pleasant and very creative. He saw what our ideas were and expanded on it with his creativity
  • Myra
    Myra Married on 05/14/2019

The Best of the Best

Michael has become a lifelong friend because of spending our most important and perfect day of our lives! Thank you for making us comfortable and loving us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks Park & Outdoor Weddings

With all of Sequoia National Parks natural beauty it has to offer, finding the right photographer/videographer can be daunting. We at Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia National Park loved seeing Michael in action. He was able to effortlessly catch the magic of the moment, while keeping the natural feeling the happy couple wanted. I highly recommend Michael J Costa and look forward to working with him again!

Gingi Freeman Photography Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

Michael is my go to photographer to recommend to my brides when I am previously booked or unavailable for events. As a fellow wedding photographer, I feel 100% comfortable and confident in recommending his services to clients and friends. Creative, responsive and reliable, Michael provides quality service at amazing prices! <3

38570 Birch Circle Los Osos, CA, 93402
Location of (Michael J Costa Photography)

Michael J Costa Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Michael J Costa Photography include in the starting price?

Michael J Costa Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Michael J Costa Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Michael J Costa Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Michael J Costa Photography offer?

Michael J Costa Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Michael J Costa Photography offer?

Michael J Costa Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Michael J Costa Photography offer for wedding events?

Michael J Costa Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Michael J Costa Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michael J Costa Photography is recommended by 84% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding