Orlando, FL Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 73

About Michael Bassolino Events

Michael Bassolino’s boutique firm has been designing and planning custom weddings for over a decade. Michael is passionate about giving his brides personalized attention throughout the planning process. “I love designing beautiful weddings…but what excites me the most is connecting with each one my brides on a spiritual level. This isn’t just business for me…it’s about making each bride’s wedding day the most magical day of her life.” –says Michael.

Visit our Website http://MichaelBassolinoEvents.com

• Videos 1

59 Reviews for Michael Bassolino Events

• Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 12/12/2015

Out of all the people that Ed and I interviewed to do our wedding planning Michael was the most genuine and down to earth. That was important to us cause a few of the wedding planners we met kind of had a stuck up sorority girl attitude. And well, that's not going to mix well with us. We signed our contract with Michael after our second meeting. My fiancé and I could tell he was a pro right away.

Michael helped us with the entire wedding (full-planning service). He helped us find a beautiful private estate on Captiva Island. We only had 50 guests so this worked perfect for us. It was like we had our own private resort. I was really impressed with how well Michael knew wedding locations/venues in different areas of Florida. Finding the private estate was well Michael's fee by itself. I would have never found that on my own.

Michael's service was excellent. I felt like I was the only bride Michael was working with. He was always quick to return emails and phone calls whenever I had questions about something or I felt overwhelmed about all the details. He kept telling me "trust and let go". He was much more than a wedding planner, more like a wedding planner and a therapist.

My wedding was pretty much perfect. We had a slight issue with a noise complaint because we were in a residential neighborhood and the reception music was too loud. Other than that everything went so well. Michael is really good at what he does. Don't try to go it alone, use Michael. You'll be glad you did. We are!

Sent on 12/19/2015
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 12/05/2015

Michael Bassolino saved my day!!! I started off planning on my own but ended up nearly losing my mind. I thought I had it all under control but when I started trying to find vendors I got overwhelmed. My fiancé' actually was the one who made me get a planner. He said "if the rest of the planning process was like this he wasn't gonna marry me!". He was joking of course...

Michael came highly recommended by the Ritz-Carlton. The sales person told us that he was on his game and that he focused on luxury weddings. This worked well for us because Mark and I didn't want the same old boring wedding we had been to so many times before.

We met with Michael and were impressed right away by his knowledge and his professionalism. I was blown away by his portfolio too! His designs were so different than all the other stuff I had seen online. One of the main reasons we went with Michael was because he wasn't just a wedding planner but he also designed the decor of the wedding.

The planning process was mostly smooth. We had one minor hiccup with a vendor deposit, but Michael stepped in and corrected the situation quickly. Other than that I would say that everything was pretty much perfect. Michael was always quick to respond to our questions all along the way. I didn't feel stressed once Michael took over and I didn't have to worry about my Mark leaving me … j/k!

As for my wedding day... OMG!!!!!!!! It was so so so BEAUTIFUL!!! Michael did such and amazing job transforming a plain space into something you'd see on Platinum Weddings! All my guests were blown away. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Michael and his team. I also want to thank his tailor Hugh for doing such an amazing job on my dress. Girls, if you want the best in the business, go see Michael Bassolino!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/29/2015

Where do I start…I’m still in awe from my day! One of my girlfriends used Michael a few years ago and said he was the best. AND he was! Michael put me at ease right away. I was having some stress before I hired him. I even had a couple of minor bridezilla panic attacks. When we started working together, all that went away. Michael’s professionalism and sense of humor made me feel at ease.
    My theme was Alice in Wonderland and Michael nailed it!! The only thing we were missing was Johnny Depp. Michael’s design was super creative and primarily the reason I hired him. I saw what he did for my girlfriends wedding and wanted something different like hers.

All the vendors he worked with were on top of their game. My day was kind of a blur but everyone seemed to work well together and we didn’t have any issues, at least that I was aware of. Michael gave me my own walky talky radio to speak to him while my I was getting my hair makeup done. He would give me updates on the setup and check in with me. That was really fun.

All my girls kept saying how amazing everything turned out. I can’t thank Michael Bassolino enough and his talented team. Go with Michael if you want your wedding to look and feel like you stepped onto a movie set!

I <3 MICHAEL !