1565 Wyoming Ave, Reno, NV 89503 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $900
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Metzgar Mobile Music

I have lived in the Reno area for most of my life. I began my DJ career years ago as a nightclub DJ and switched to being a mobile music DJ a few years later. I consider every event very important and can think of no greater honor and responsibility than to be part of someones special day. It's a great job, and I consider myself extremely lucky to be able to do it.

At Metzgar Mobile Music, I take great pride in making your event unforgettable. Each function is very important, and receives my full attention; From the early planning stages until the crowd has gone home.

Services:

• Consultation before your event (included)
  • Wedding ceremony music
  • Reception Party
  • Lighting
  • MC Services to keep you party flowing
  • Corporate Parties

Sometimes, being the biggest isn't necessarily the best. I do every event personally, and I don't rely upon others to help cover multiple bookings. I have made a conscious decision to remain smaller, so as not to have the quality control issues that can come with employees or independent contractors.

If this is the type of "First Class Service" you would like, please call us at (775) 772-5895, so we may begin. Metzgar Mobile Music services the greater Northern Nevada area including Reno, Sparks, Incline Village, Lake Tahoe, Minden, Fernley, and Gardernville.

Follow Metzgar Mobile Music on

jessymatt 3561

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for Metzgar Mobile Music

Bryan · Married on 07/15/2017

Joe was a pro throughout the entire process! He played great music throughout and was able to steer our wedding beautifully, keeping it on schedule! In conversations before the wedding, he offered much needed suggestions and always kept our happiness the priority. Most importantly, my wife and I simply loved working with such a wonderful person! I highly recommend Metzgar Mobile Music!

Loretta · Married on 12/26/2016

My first event in experiencing Joe in action was the time we hired him for our office celebration. He was able to accommodate our guest's music request quickly and he sparked our guests into dancing. The music was the highlight of our event.

The second event was at a friend's wedding. He coordinated all the music for the wedding. I kid you not; I did not stop dancing the whole night. My feet were sore for two days. I witnessed the groom asked Joe at the last minute, for a special song to dance with his daughters. Without a hick-up, Joe had the special song at his finger tips. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

You can't go wrong hiring Metzgar Mobile Music for any special events.
    Loretta Bonilla

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2016

THIS GUY ROCKS IT, HE IS FUN AND OUT GOING HE ALSO HAS GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC HE REALLY KEEPS THE PARTY GOING.

Metzgar Mobile Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 1565 Wyoming Ave Reno, NV 89503 See on map