Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Metzgar Mobile Music

Joe was a pro throughout the entire process! He played great music throughout and was able to steer our wedding beautifully, keeping it on schedule! In conversations before the wedding, he offered much needed suggestions and always kept our happiness the priority. Most importantly, my wife and I simply loved working with such a wonderful person! I highly recommend Metzgar Mobile Music!

Profile Picture Bryan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My first event in experiencing Joe in action was the time we hired him for our office celebration. He was able to accommodate our guest's music request quickly and he sparked our guests into dancing. The music was the highlight of our event.

The second event was at a friend's wedding. He coordinated all the music for the wedding. I kid you not; I did not stop dancing the whole night. My feet were sore for two days. I witnessed the groom asked Joe at the last minute, for a special song to dance with his daughters. Without a hick-up, Joe had the special song at his finger tips. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

You can't go wrong hiring Metzgar Mobile Music for any special events.
Loretta Bonilla

Profile Picture Loretta, 12/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

THIS GUY ROCKS IT, HE IS FUN AND OUT GOING HE ALSO HAS GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC HE REALLY KEEPS THE PARTY GOING.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/10/16, 1 Review