Harrisburg, NC 28075 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Merry Invites

In Studio or online at www.merryinvites.com. Providing beautiful, fresh and elegant invitations and stationery for weddings, parties, bridal and baby showers, graduation, Christmas and holiday photo cards and personalized notes. We enjoy helping you find the perfect look and style to announce your special event.

Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/merryinvitations to keep up with our current products, sales and promotions! Like us to get our discount code!

Contact us:

Phone: 704-907-2649

Email: MerryInvites@gmail.com

Follow Merry Invites on
CCletterpress
Merry Invites
charlotte wedding photographers boone hall charleston wedding mary hannah michael 2527 51 594613 v1
ww1
ww20
ww7
ww14
Merry Invites
charlotte wedding photographers boone hall charleston wedding mary hannah michael 2523 51 594613 v1
ww16
ww18
ww19
ww22
Merry Invites
charlotte wedding photographers boone hall charleston wedding mary hannah michael 2525 51 594613 v1
CCletterpress
ww1

8 Reviews for Merry Invites

Chrissy · Married on 12/20/2015

We met Lori during our first bridal expo experience. We saw her booth, and we already have eyed on some possible designs already. When we came to her house to discuss more about our invitations, she was able to laid out her books ready for us. She's a delight to work with. Her price is reasonable, she even gave us a discount. We truly appreciate her personal note of congratulations when we picked up our sets of invitations. Lori made our invitations, programs, wedding favor tags and prayer cards. It's a pleasant experience to meet such a Christian lady, and to have an interesting conversation about life and politics with her husband too. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Merry Invites's reply:

Thank you Chrissy! I really enjoyed working with you. I am glad to hear your wedding turned out perfectly! Many Blessings on your marriage!

I met Lori/Merry Invites at a bridal show in 2014. I started looking through her books of invites and knew exactly the one I wanted when I saw it! I set up an appointment with her and she even told me about a great sale going on so I could get the best deal! When I met with her she had the book opened up to the invitation set I wanted. I think it says a lot that she remembered which set I liked and colors. We made an account and set up the invitations with our names and colors! they were ordered within 30 minutes of us arriving at her house! She is great to work with and responds qucikly to e-mails! I would highly recommend her and I hope to be able to use her when I need thank you cards or any other invitations.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Merry Invites FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25