Harrisburg, NC 28075 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Merry Invites

In Studio or online at www.merryinvites.com. Providing beautiful, fresh and elegant invitations and stationery for weddings, parties, bridal and baby showers, graduation, Christmas and holiday photo cards and personalized notes. We enjoy helping you find the perfect look and style to announce your special event.

Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/merryinvitations to keep up with our current products, sales and promotions! Like us to get our discount code!

Contact us:

Phone: 704-907-2649

Email: MerryInvites@gmail.com

Follow Merry Invites on
Embossed Border
charlotte wedding photographers boone hall charleston wedding mary hannah michael 2523 51 594613 v1
Garden Surround
Your Type
Blue As Sky
Blue As Sky

8 Reviews for Merry Invites

I met Lori/Merry Invites at a bridal show in 2014. I started looking through her books of invites and knew exactly the one I wanted when I saw it! I set up an appointment with her and she even told me about a great sale going on so I could get the best deal! When I met with her she had the book opened up to the invitation set I wanted. I think it says a lot that she remembered which set I liked and colors. We made an account and set up the invitations with our names and colors! they were ordered within 30 minutes of us arriving at her house! She is great to work with and responds qucikly to e-mails! I would highly recommend her and I hope to be able to use her when I need thank you cards or any other invitations.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Lori of Merry Invites is great to work with. Creative, helpful, and responsive. We actually used her for Christmas cards (she can do it all). You will not regret working with her. Greg E.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Merry Invites FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25