Meredith Runion Beauty

Reston, VA View map

***Update****

As of 2016 I am no longer accepting clients. Wishing you all the best on your wedding day!

****

Meredith Runion Professional Makeup Artist is an award-winning professional makeup artist and instructor based in Herndon, Virginia. Specializing in natural, long-lasting makeup, this Hollywood-trained beauty specialist is talented at custom-tailoring makeup to perfectly fit her clients. With over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry and over 500 weddings under her belt, Meredith Runion will ensure you look flawless, fabulous and photo-ready on your wedding day.

Experience

Meredith Runion has an extensive background in the beauty industry, studying under professional makeup artists during Fashion Week and in Hollywood. She worked as a makeup artist for Sephora and was mentored by an Emmy award-winning makeup artist. Meredith holds a degree from the High Definition Makeup University and is skilled at color theory and other Master makeup courses.

Meredith Runion Professional Makeup Artist provides on-location hair, makeup and beauty services for weddings and other special occasions. As a makeup artist, she’s passionate about making women look and feel their best on the most important day of their life. To ensure total coverage, she only books one wedding per weekend. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Makeup application
  • Hairstyling
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Touch-up makeup kit
  • Makeup and hair touchups
  • Additional hours
  • Beauty assistant
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Travel fees

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 12/31/2020
    Initially I had planned to go to my usual salon in Rockville, but got nervous knowing that we would be in the car for 30 minutes to Rockville, then 30 minutes to get back to Tysons Corner, plus salon time to get hair and makeup done. So instead of traveling anywhere, I decided to have someone come out to me for the same price! What a great deal! I ended up booking a hair and makeup trial to see how I liked it. Meredith was already booked so she had Leslie and Laura take care of me. They were absolutely wonderful. The trial went great. I ended up signing the contract that night. The ladies took pictures that night to document how the hair and make up looked. Between the hair trial and the day-of, we talked via email about any changes that I wanted (based on the pics from the hair trial). On the day of the wedding, they showed up early to get prepped. I think that Leslie and Laura calmed my nerves and joked with me while getting me prepped. Thanks to these wonderful ladies, I looked fantastic (all day long!). I received a touch up kit for my makeup along with a few other items to get me through the day. I HIGHLY recommend them - no doubt!
    Casey Married on 08/25/2018
    Meredith and her assistant were very professional and efficient! I was more than happy with our make-up and the extra little "touch-up kits" provided for everyone in the bridal party!!
    Rachel Married on 09/06/2014
    Meredith was amazing! She delt with me Through it all! My trial was great, we figured out what worked & what didn't. On wedding day she did all Me, my bridesmaids & my mom and mother in law! Such amazing talent, she truly has a passion for makeup.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Aaron & Alicia
    22 photos · 09/07/2014

Deals

Meredith Runion Beauty 1
Discount
Brides in the US Military will receive up to $30 off their wedding day hair and makeup application! (Discount up to $30. Must be booked in advance and noted in the contract. Cannot be combined with any other services)

Pricing

Meredith Runion Beauty Price Rates

Voilà! Event Studio Voilà! Event Studio Wedding Planners

Meredith was a fabulous artist to work with! She was very professional and fun to work with. Meredith and her team were timely and efficient, completing all of the bridal party hair and makeup well within the planned timeframe. She did an amazing job with all of the bridemaids, mothers, and of course, the bride. The bride looked gorgeous, and I heard the ladies being complimented over and over throughout the day. I would happily recommend Meredith to future brides and hope to work with her again.

Reston, VA, 20190
321-506-0032
Location of (Meredith Runion Beauty)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding