Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall

Laurel, District of Columbia View map Visit website

Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall is a premier bridal beauty provider based in Laurel, Maryland. Owner and artist Christy Aspinwall is passionate about hair and beauty, and on the day of your wedding, she’ll make sure your friends and family are blown away the moment you walk down the aisle. Christy offers on-location service, so you can have one less thing to stress about. Whether you’re looking to get your hair, makeup, or any other beauty treatment done, Christy will sure you look absolutely stunning for your special day.

Clients who choose Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall have the option to receive a number of beauty services. Besides hair and makeup, Christy also offers facials, skincare, and men's grooming. Christy can provide beauty services for groups of up to 15 individuals, offering consultations and trials beforehand so that clients can discuss their beauty vision. Brides will also receive a complimentary gift bag on the day of their wedding. Makeup application options include natural makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, and brow and lash tinting. For hair styling, Christy offers the following services:

• Hair coloring
  • Haircuts
  • Perms
  • Textured styling
  • Updos
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$35

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$35

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$70

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Haircuts
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting

• Amy
    Amy H. Married on 09/04/2021

Incredible!

Christy was wonderful to work with! She made it so easy from the beginning. I'm not a person that wears a ton of makeup and wasn't 100% sure what I wanted, AND on top of that, I live out of state so I wasn't able to do an in-person trial appointment. But Christy and I did a virtual meeting to talk about my ideas, and she made me feel at ease. She also came prepared with lots of different foundation shades which worked out well as me and my bridal party vary pretty widely in our skin tones. I was SO happy with how my makeup turned out - everything stayed put and I felt beautiful all evening!!!
    Amanda S. Married on 05/06/2021

Hair & makeup

Christy was amazing! She created beautiful hairstyles and makeup looks for my wedding at our trial and used great products so my makeup lasted the entire wedding day in 90 degree weather (outside wedding). She is very sweet, helpful and quick!
    Elaine V. Married on 10/24/2020

Loved my hair!

Christy was amazing. She made me look and feel beautiful for the big day. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up. Not only did she create wonderful hairstyles, she really put my nerves at ease. Christy and La’Kendra were professional and safety was the utmost importance. The hours flew by because we were all just having so much fun!! I cannot recommend her enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall 1
Gift
If a friend books their wedding services with me and you referred them I will mail you a $50 gift card to a place of your choosing from the following establishments: Victoria Secret Starbucks JCPenney Dance Foundations Macy's Target Bed Bath & Beyond Olive Garden Cheesecake Factory Amazon

Genesis Arts Genesis Arts Dance Lessons

Excellent customer service and communication skills.

Chesapeake Strings Chesapeake Strings Wedding Musicians

Christy styled my hair and did my make-up (Elizabeth, violist from Chesapeake Strings) for our Chesapeake Strings photo shoot, and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Christy offered to travel to wherever I was, but I ended up meeting her at her house as it was on my way to our shoot. I emailed her a couple pictures of the style I wanted the day before our appointment, and she was able to replicate the style perfectly with my hair. Keep in mind, we didn't do a trial appointment so I was especially impressed that everything turned out the way I had hoped the very first time! I would definitely recommend Christy as she is flexible with scheduling and travel, a stellar stylist, and a genuinely kind person!

9386 Woodsong Ct. Laurel, District of Columbia, 20723
970-366-4342
Location of (Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding