Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall Reviews

Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall 3
Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall 4
Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall 5

Rebecca · Married on 01/13/2018

Christy and her team were a pleasure to work with. Christy was very responsive to my emails, and very accommodating of my requests (despite the fact that I changed the intinerary several times on her!). She assigned another stylist, La'Kendra, to take care of my bridal party for the morning of. La'Kendra had a very early morning wake-up call (she arrived at 5:45 AM), but she was one of the most pleasant and professional stylists that I've ever worked with! She designes five gorgeous hairstyles in five hours, and with very little direction made each of my bridesmaids shine in their own unique way. She was fast, talented and so friendly. I highly recommend this team to anyone looking for these qualities.

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Christy made this part of the wedding prep seamless and easy. It was great to have someone who was flexible with my family member's preferences and she did a wonderful job on all of our hair. All four of the family loved the results and so did I. I'm happy to report that after 4 hours of hard dancing and merriment my hair was still in place almost exactly as it had been when Christy set it.

Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall 6

Mary · Married on 10/08/2017

If u could give Christy more than 5 stars I would! She goes above and beyond your expectations and has amazing talent! Thank you so much for your help on our special day!

Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall 7

Krystal · Married on 09/30/2017

I found Christy through wedding wire at the last minute. I called her in a panic about a month before my wedding because I couldn’t find anyone to do my makeup for my wedding day. She was very kind and luckily she was available for my wedding day. My makeup turned out amazing I was so pleased!!! I would recommend Christy for wedding makeup she was great!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall 8
    Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall 9

Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall's reply:

Thank you, Krystal! ♡♡

Taylor · Married on 07/07/2017

Christy was wonderful to work with. I can't recommend her enough. The makeup was light and beautiful and her hair skills were impeccable. My hair was still in the next morning and not a bobby pin was out of place.

Maggie · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough nice things about Christy. Not only was she personable, organized, responsive, etc., but everyone's hair and makeup looked incredible! Highly recommend.

Suzanna · Married on 08/28/2016

Christy did hair for two bridesmaids and the bride and makeup for four bridesmaids and the bride. She was very professional and responded to all inquiries and questions within a matter of hours. During the trial she was very honest about what worked and what didn't work, while still being very personable and open to questions or suggestions. Her prices were very reasonable, especially considering she came to us and did all the hair and makeup on locations. Also, there were no surprise fees. She told us upfront what the total cost would be and it didn't change. I did A LOT of dancing and sweating profusely in the August heat and humidity and by the end of the night my makeup was still flawless (which is a minor miracle, I must say). The bridesmaids also looked fantastic!

Pamela · Married on 05/29/2016

Christy is wonderful....we highly recommend her! I plan to start going to her salon regularly. She is very professional, organized, and friendly. She is a great professional to have onboard

Kris · Married on 04/30/2016

Christy does it all! Hair and makeup trials, traveling to your location, working with your schedule, she even did my dad's hair! I'm not the kind of woman who spends a lot of time on my own hair and makeup on a day-to-day basis, so I didn't have a lot of experience or a clear vision of what I wanted for my big day. I did know what I didn't want, and Christy took that and applied her professional experience to come up with something beautiful that was exactly what I didn't know I wanted. When the stylist for my bridesmaids had to cancel, Christy stepped in and brought in Kim to help make sure everyone was taken care of. Christy was very responsive to all my emails, really listened to what I had to say, and delivered a great final product. Check her out!

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2015

Christy was absolutely fantastic. She worked with me to help develop how I wanted my hair and makeup done for my wedding and created the exact look I was hoping to achieve. She was professional and a joy to work with!

Sasha · Married on 07/12/2015

Christy and her assistant provided my whole bridal party with excellent hair and make-up. The bridesmaids' updos and the flower girls' braids were absolutely adorable. I can not stop raving about how wonderful they looked. They did natural make-up on the whole bridal party and every single one of the ladies looked fantastic. :) They were extremely flexible with changing the order at the last minute and just were a lot of fun to work with on the day of the wedding.

Lisa · Married on 07/05/2015

Christy did an amazing job with my hair and with my sister and my mother's hair. The hairstyles were elegant and lasted all day and until many hours after the wedding was over! She also did my makeup and did an excellent job. I received a number of compliments on the make-up, especially regarding the elegant eye shadow application that enhanced my eyes.

Jessica · Married on 04/11/2015

Christy Aspinwall made sure my wedding day was absolutely flawless! She was extremely friendly, personable and my wedding party and I all felt like we belonged on the red carpet once she was done applying our makeup. She was more than happy to travel to my wedding site so all I had to do the day of my wedding was wake up and get gorgeous! Thanks to Christy, I have never felt or looked more beautiful in my life! Everyone kept telling me how great my hair and makeup looked! Also, Christy is great at listening to what kind of look you want, but making you look great no matter what! Not only is Christy super talented, but she is so much fun to work with.... It was like having my best friend do my makeup and hair! I would definitely recommend Christy Aspinwall for hair and makeup!!

Celeste · Married on 03/28/2015

Christy Aspinwall was the perfect choice for our wedding. She was quick to get back to me about any questions I had. My husband and I planned our wedding overseas in Japan, and at times it was difficult to get into contact with our vendors. We were pleased with how well Christy communicated.
    She did an excellent job with my hair trial, and I felt instantly comfortable with her. On the day of, she was wonderful, and I was really pleased with how my hair and my bridesmaids' hair looked.
    I have already recommended her to one of my friends because I think Christy is professional, artistic, personable and kind. A must-have for your wedding day!

Madeline · Married on 10/25/2014

Christy was a pleasure to work with - she made the process easy and fun! And even let me come back for a second trial appointment after changing my mind about my hair wants. Her crew is also amazing and kept up laughing the entire day - especially Kim!

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

She was fantastic and an absolute joy to work with!!!

• Mrs Schmidt

Mari · Married on 09/13/2014

Christy and La'Kendra were amazing. They were prompt and kept us all calm. I will recommend Christy to all future bride's as she makes the experience fun and wonderful.

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

She was amazing with me and my bridal party!!! Would highly recommend her

Loretta · Married on 07/12/2014

Christy was a joy and very easy to work with. At my hair and makeup trial I explained to her what I was looking for and she nailed it right away. On the day of my wedding she showed up early and starting working her way through my bridal party right away. We stayed ahead of schedule the whole day. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and it all helped up throughout the entire day, which was a bit of a challenge because it was a hot a humid day. I had a lot of compliments on throughout my wedding and I loved it. My grandma 86 year old grandma decided at the last minute that she wanted to get her makeup done and Christy had no problem staying and adding her in at the end. I would highly recommend using Christy for your hair and makeup needs.

Gale · Married on 06/22/2014

Christy was incredibly affordable and so great to work with! My makeup came out beautifully, but the work she did with my hair was just amazing. It's a bit unusual, transitioning from dark brown to navy blue, and she came up with a gorgeous updo that highlighted the blue perfectly - so many compliments! She and her assistant, La'Kendra, also did a fantastic job with makeup and hair for my bridesmaids.

I would absolutely recommend Christy - she's incredibly communicative and easy to get along with, but she also isn't shy about keeping things on schedule and letting you know what needs to be done (super-important on the hectic day!). Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

Cristina · Married on 05/17/2014

Christy had been my stylist for about a year, and I knew with the consistently awesome cuts she'd do fabulously with my hair. I was very particular about what I wanted, but had trouble putting it into words but through her guidance and after two practice sessions, she nailed it! When I saw how awesome the back looked in the mirror for the first time on my wedding day, I burst into joyful tears--it was exactly as I envisioned. We kept my makeup light and natural, but wow did I feel flawless! My skin looked and felt so smooth and photographed so well. My eyebrows she waxed and colored several days before, which really completed the look.

Christy also did a ravishgly beautiful updo on my sister, listeng to what she wanted and delivering! We were both really floored with the service we received. There's a reason she's still my stylist, and why my sister is going to go to her from now on, too!

Elodie · Married on 05/10/2014

Christy did a great job! I loved my updo with the tiara and my makeup. It was exactly what I wanted for the most important day of my life! Thank you so much!

Christy did an exceptional job with my hair on my wedding day. She took care of 6 other people's hair as well, and everyone of them looked wonderful. Her flexibility to add people last minute was extremly helpful, and she always had a postive attitude and a smile to share. I loved working with Christy thorughout the process of choosing my hair style, I changed it multiple times including a last change the week of the wedding, and she did an amazing job witht he final style chosen. I got compliments all night.

Courtney · Married on 02/15/2014

Christy was great to work with. I booked Christy to do my hair and makeup as well as to work with my sister, mother in law, and a friend who was attending the wedding. She agreed to come to the hotel to work with all of us early on the morning of my wedding. When she arrived we had one additional person who wanted her hair done, and Christy accommodated us without any hesitation while sticking to her schedule to make sure we were out the door on time!