Manley Road, Auburn, ME 04210 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,400
Availability Check your date

About Meraki Portrait

Meraki Portrait is a wedding photography company based in Auburn, Maine. Meraki Portrait presents a personable wedding photographer who exceeds expectations to truly understand your wants and needs. Alicia, the owner and lead photographer of Meraki Portrait, does everything in her power to ensure peace of mind during your event as she produces authentic and unique images. She is a photographer that offers a lot of personality and passion. One of the things that she prides herself on the most on is that she takes the time to listen to her clients. Having a grasp on the importance of the day being captured, Alicia invites you to embrace your quirkiness and allow your true selves to shine through in your wedding day photos.

Meraki Portrait offers numerous photography services. Some of the services available include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

Other Services Offered

Meraki Portrait is pleased to present your photos in a variety of options. Final images formats that are available include:

• Albums

• pttemple Photographics
  • Catherine J. Gross Photography

10 Reviews for Meraki Portrait

Jacyln Sabogal · Married on 04/08/2020

Hire her! She is so worth it!

I looked at what felt like, hundreds of photographers websites. Everyone felt the same. Yet, no one really made me feel like I needed to reach out to them. Until I came across, Meraki Portrait. I felt like she was someone who was real and that I could be friends with. Then I met her. And she was exactly that! I hired her on the spot. I couldn't imagine anyone else being there. Our day came. It was a little chaotic. She rolled with the punches with a smile. Then we got our photos ... and wow! I was crying because I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked! Girls, I have wicked acne on my back. You couldn't even tell. And it didn't look super photoshopped either. My mom really liked her too. My family had fun with her during the reception and keeps talking about her. Hire her! You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Wendy

Wendy Pennie · Married on 10/19/2019

A true artist behind the camera!

I cannot begin to explain how thankful I am that Alicia came into my life. She has a way of making you feel like you are instantly her best friend. She is a wizard behind the camera, she also has a way of making you feel so beautiful and comfortable. I put my full trust in her and I never looked back. You will not be disappointed with what she has to offer!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • KIMBLE

KIMBLE · Married on 06/01/2019

From start to finish Alicia will take care of you! She gives advice, responds super fast, and keeps things fun! She made sure the entire engagment session was lighthearted and fun - never rushing us, and letting us get "warmed up." Her attention to detail and quick turnaround time set her apart from other photographers. She puts her whole heart into her work and it shows! LOVE!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Meraki Portrait FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6400.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Save the Date

• Manley Road Auburn, ME, 04210 See on map
    2078995936 (Phone number)
    Monday: 8am-5pm Tuesday: 8am-5pm Wednesday: 8am-5pm Thursday: 8am-5pm Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Meraki Portrait)