Mena's Memorable Moments

Harrisburg, NC View map
$1,750 Package Price

$1,750 Package Price

Full Service Wedding Planning : Full service wedding planning covers every aspect of your wedding checklist; from selecting wedding décor to choosing your wedding colors, the perfect venue, wedding dress and food. During your initial consultation we will discuss your vision, timeline and budget. Our full service wedding planning option means you’ll be able to enjoy the most important day of your life, stress-free.

Partial Wedding Service :The Partial Wedding Service option is for the bride who has the time to plan their special day, but just needs a little help along the way. We will be as involved in the planning process as much as you would like. Our specialty is helping you choose the right wedding vendors for your wedding including florists, photographers, caterers, musicians, ceremony and reception sites, bakeries, transportation, and hotel accommodations. Rest assured that we will come up with a plan that is perfect for you!

Month of Wedding : You’ve planned your special day, but need us there to make sure that your dream wedding is everything you've imagined. Our month of wedding planning package will ensure you are covered. Minimizing your stress is our number one goal! We will be the primary point of contact for all vendor phone calls and requests the month prior to your wedding day including any additional requests or deliverables from the bride and groom.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/14/2019

Mena is Amazing!

Mena is by far the best wedding coordinator we could have asked for. A month after our ceremony and looking back on how everything went, it would not have been nearly as perfect as it was without the help of Mena. Mena took charge of fixing issues as they came up and always ensured that as the Bride, I was always happy. For example, our cake was not as we expected and Mena went directly to the bakery to pick up the correct cake for us. Mena fixed issues the day of like our falling floral arbor without anyone in the bridal party even knowing this happened. Mena is definitely a problem solver and an amazing coordinator that we would highly recommend to any of our friends. Mena also had a lot of experience in working with our wedding venue, which greatly helped things run smoothly. Thank you Mena for making our day so perfect and memorable! You are the best!
    Tanya Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I have known Fermena for years. When I became engaged I already knew she would be the mastermind behind my wedding. From day one I was at total peace and I never really stressed about much. She was there to answer all my questions and made my day more spectacular than I ever imagined. I love her attention to detail. Her and her staff were remarkable. She made it a day we will never forget.
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 05/25/2019

Could not have imagined a better coordinator!

Mena was our "day of" coordinator, but holy cow did she go above and beyond. First, she was so responsive and organized which I looked for in all my vendors. She was able to answer all our wedding questions and it was awesome that she knew options for other vendor choices we needed to make. She helped us through the rehearsal and dealt with my last minute changes/additions calm, cool and collected. On the day of, she was MVP. It was absolutely sweltering hot but everything was perfectly in place and went off without an issue! If anyone asked me for tips on planning a wedding, my first advice would be to hire Mena!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

3844 French Fields Ln Harrisburg, NC, 28075
Location of (Mena's Memorable Moments)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding