3125 Fisher Road, Indianapolis, IN 46239 Map · Phone number

IMG 8483
IMG2335

17 Reviews for Memory Makers

Erin · Married on 04/25/2009

Hiring Lisa and her staff was the best money I spent on our wedding. She truly took care of every single detail and made sure I did not have to worry about a thing. She is extremely professional and has a staff that mirrors a small army. She is very detail oriented and will help select great vendors and problem solve if needed. I would highly recommend Lisa to every bride.

Sent on 05/22/2009

courtney · Married on 11/10/2007

lisa is wonderful! very helpful, full of great ideas, and truly caring! we couldnt have done it so smoothly without her!

Sent on 12/20/2007

Andrew · Married on 10/20/2007

"Okay, here's the thing"... And so began our relationship with the amazingly talented, supremely organized, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound Lisa Gorman of Memory Makers. I'll say this right off the bat - this was the best money spent on the wedding, without a doubt. Not only was every detail of our 6 ring Circus of Stars Wedding handled without a glitch, Lisa and her staff watched over us throughout the whole day, and the whole year long process! Lisa knows all the best vendors in town - we would not have had the event we had without her knowledge, her talents, and her friendship. I not only got married to my wonderful bride, we both also got a friend for life.

Seriously, don't hire anyone else as you wedding planner - Hire Memory Makers and let them help you have the best wedding ever.

Sent on 12/22/2007

Memory Makers FAQ

• Leanna's Private Studio
    Leanna's Private Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lisa and her crew are awesome. What ever it takes they will get the job done with style. You can't go wrong with Memory Makers.

• 3125 Fisher Road Indianapolis, 46239 See on map