PO BOX 8402, Bloomington, IN 47407 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events

Creating the perfect wedding is a full time job. We take your vision and make it a reality by fine-tuning every detail, so that the day of your wedding can be stress-free for you and enjoyable for everyone!

Follow Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events on

13 Reviews for Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events

• Yana

Yana Smith · Married on 09/11/2019

Best Wedding Planner!!!

I am in awe of what Christina was able to accomplish in helping us plan our wedding. I feel like I made a lifelong friend, and at the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. So many people complimented us and her on the organization and everything else at the wedding. Christina made sure everything was perfect and she made sure the day was perfect for us! Two days after we got engaged, I saw an ad for Christina’s services on her car. I thought it was fate but we still met with other planners just in case. Christina was the most warm, welcoming, and understanding planner of all those we met with, I felt like we just clicked. We hired her for full planning services. We knew she would work hard, but we had no idea what an amazing job Christina would do! She handled my anxiety about the wedding with such grace and warmth. She answered every call promptly, diffused every panic text, and really helped me talk through every concern I had. She went with us to every vendor meeting, something I didn’t know was absolutely critical until she started asking questions that I never thought to ask, but for some vendors their answers were deal breakers for us. One thing that really stood out to me is how she handled a minor crisis at the wedding. While my bridesmaids were getting ready, someone stepped on my veil and ripped it. Christina somehow managed to hide this from me, get a seamstress to come to the venue to fix it before photos, she alerted everyone except me to be aware and distract me from it. Even my photographer knew! When I saw the well-sewn up snag and said something during photos, my photographer told me she can edit it out and told me to focus on smiling at my new husband, and I instantly forgot about the snag! She just made us feel so good about choosing her and about our wedding and I can’t thank her enough. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Emily

Emily Wilson · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic, Reliable, and Professional!

Christina truly made our wedding a success! She was incredibly knowledgable, communicative, and kind. Our wedding was in a somewhat remote area, and Christina went above and beyond to make sure our day was flawless -- transporting decorations and gifts, setting up the reception perfectly, and working cohesively with all our vendors. And she did it all even when there was a threat of rain!

We would recommend Christina to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator. She is the best we could have asked for.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Hiring Christina was the best decision I made for my wedding day. She went above and beyond expectations and took an incredible amount of stress off of our shoulders. She was responsive to all of my emails, helped me think about aspects of planning for the wedding I wouldn't have done on my own, and made sure all of the vendors and wedding party were in the right place so I could focus on my guests. She also took the time to come to my final meeting with my venue, which was an unexpected surprise. I would definitely recommend Sincerely Yours if you are planning on getting married!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Award

Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events Pricing

Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events Price Rates

Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 30.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PO BOX 8402 Bloomington, Indiana, 47407 See on map
    M-F 9am to 5pm After hours by appointment.
    Location of (Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events)