Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events

Bloomington, Indiana View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Creating the perfect wedding is a full time job. We take your vision and make it a reality by fine-tuning every detail, so that the day of your wedding can be stress-free for you and enjoyable for everyone!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$30

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Karlie G. Married on 06/18/2021

Sincerely Yours Wedding Review

Christina, Lillie, and their team went above and beyond to help us have the most perfect wedding weekend. They were responsive, patient, and flexible, as our wedding changed 3 times due to COVID and they were able to continue to help us through those hardships.

This team allowed us to feel relaxed during the planning process as they were on top of every little detail we needed to make our day perfect. They were very quick to respond to changes, even ones that needed to be made the week of the wedding.

I could not have had the wedding of my dreams without this team and I highly recommend using them for your special day!
  • Yana
    Yana S. Married on 09/11/2019

Best Wedding Planner!!!

I am in awe of what Christina was able to accomplish in helping us plan our wedding. I feel like I made a lifelong friend, and at the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. So many people complimented us and her on the organization and everything else at the wedding. Christina made sure everything was perfect and she made sure the day was perfect for us! Two days after we got engaged, I saw an ad for Christina’s services on her car. I thought it was fate but we still met with other planners just in case. Christina was the most warm, welcoming, and understanding planner of all those we met with, I felt like we just clicked. We hired her for full planning services. We knew she would work hard, but we had no idea what an amazing job Christina would do! She handled my anxiety about the wedding with such grace and warmth. She answered every call promptly, diffused every panic text, and really helped me talk through every concern I had. She went with us to every vendor meeting, something I didn’t know was absolutely critical until she started asking questions that I never thought to ask, but for some vendors their answers were deal breakers for us. One thing that really stood out to me is how she handled a minor crisis at the wedding. While my bridesmaids were getting ready, someone stepped on my veil and ripped it. Christina somehow managed to hide this from me, get a seamstress to come to the venue to fix it before photos, she alerted everyone except me to be aware and distract me from it. Even my photographer knew! When I saw the well-sewn up snag and said something during photos, my photographer told me she can edit it out and told me to focus on smiling at my new husband, and I instantly forgot about the snag! She just made us feel so good about choosing her and about our wedding and I can’t thank her enough. Thank you Christina!
    Kimberly Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful to work with Christina!

We planned the wedding ourselves and she was our day of coordinator, and she was AMAZING to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of. I appreciated the thoughtful questions she asked, her upbeat attitude, and her calmness while we planned. She was easily accessible and Aisle Planner was a great resource to keep us in sync in the months and weeks before.

The weekend of the wedding went perfectly. I think any couple who plans their own wedding just wants everything to be what they imagined - she made that happen. Her execution of our wedding day was flawless. I’m the kind of person who likes to run the show and be very involved, but having Christina as our coordinator allowed me to sit back and relax during the day with my favorite women, take in every moment of the ceremony, and fun during the reception. I never worried once during the whole weekend because Christina had everything under control. She even packed up all of the reception decor so everyone got to fully enjoy the party.

I highly, highly recommend and greatly appreciate Christina!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events Price Rates

PO BOX 8402 Bloomington, Indiana, 47407

M-F 9am to 5pm After hours by appointment.
Location of (Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding