PO BOX 8402, Bloomington, IN 47407 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events

Creating the perfect wedding is a full time job. We take your vision and make it a reality by fine-tuning every detail, so that the day of your wedding can be stress-free for you and enjoyable for everyone!

Follow Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events on

973826809618463356 o 2 51 944989

12 Reviews for Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events

• Emily

Emily Wilson · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic, Reliable, and Professional!

Christina truly made our wedding a success! She was incredibly knowledgable, communicative, and kind. Our wedding was in a somewhat remote area, and Christina went above and beyond to make sure our day was flawless -- transporting decorations and gifts, setting up the reception perfectly, and working cohesively with all our vendors. And she did it all even when there was a threat of rain!

We would recommend Christina to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator. She is the best we could have asked for.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Hiring Christina was the best decision I made for my wedding day. She went above and beyond expectations and took an incredible amount of stress off of our shoulders. She was responsive to all of my emails, helped me think about aspects of planning for the wedding I wouldn't have done on my own, and made sure all of the vendors and wedding party were in the right place so I could focus on my guests. She also took the time to come to my final meeting with my venue, which was an unexpected surprise. I would definitely recommend Sincerely Yours if you are planning on getting married!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Torrey · Married on 05/26/2018

Christina of Sincerely Yours Weddings went way, way, way above and beyond our expectations as a day-of wedding coordinator! She was incredibly fun and easy to work with, and her organizational skills are unmatched. She was extremely responsive to emails and texts throughout the entire 9 months we worked with her, no matter how silly the question. She jumped in (without us even asking her to do so) to act as a liaison between us and our other vendors, acting as a point of contact for our florist, DJ, photographer, and venue staff to make sure that everyone was always on the same page — she really brought all our vendors together as a team. In fact, this was just one of many instances in which she anticipated our needs before we even became aware of them! She worked tirelessly during the days leading up to our wedding to ensure our vision was brought to life, down to the tiniest detail (including helping my friends and me untangle hundreds of strings of paper cranes during the hours before the rehearsal, and hanging the cranes from the trees on the morning of the wedding day!). She was very professional but also warm, kind, and personable. She could tell our 4- and 8-year-old ring bearers were nervous and did a great job coaching them on how to walk down the aisle! She also helped wrangle our 100-lb. Labrador retriever and hung a wreath around his neck before he walked down the aisle. She ensured the ceremony went flawlessly. She helped coordinate a last-minute Henna ceremony and a Hora dance during the reception to honor our Persian and Jewish heritage. She even brought a couple high chairs from her own home, since we had two infants in attendance and the venue did not have high chairs available. These are just a couple examples of ways in which Christina went above and beyond...we could go on and on. If you are searching for someone talented, professional, down-to-Earth, dedicated, and detail-oriented to help plan or coordinate your dream wedding, look no further!

Sent on 06/11/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 30.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PO BOX 8402 Bloomington, Indiana, 47407 See on map
    M-F 9am to 5pm After hours by appointment.