Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events Reviews

12 | Bloomington, IN

12 Reviews for Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events

• Emily

Emily Wilson · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic, Reliable, and Professional!

Christina truly made our wedding a success! She was incredibly knowledgable, communicative, and kind. Our wedding was in a somewhat remote area, and Christina went above and beyond to make sure our day was flawless -- transporting decorations and gifts, setting up the reception perfectly, and working cohesively with all our vendors. And she did it all even when there was a threat of rain!

We would recommend Christina to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator. She is the best we could have asked for.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Hiring Christina was the best decision I made for my wedding day. She went above and beyond expectations and took an incredible amount of stress off of our shoulders. She was responsive to all of my emails, helped me think about aspects of planning for the wedding I wouldn't have done on my own, and made sure all of the vendors and wedding party were in the right place so I could focus on my guests. She also took the time to come to my final meeting with my venue, which was an unexpected surprise. I would definitely recommend Sincerely Yours if you are planning on getting married!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Torrey · Married on 05/26/2018

Christina of Sincerely Yours Weddings went way, way, way above and beyond our expectations as a day-of wedding coordinator! She was incredibly fun and easy to work with, and her organizational skills are unmatched. She was extremely responsive to emails and texts throughout the entire 9 months we worked with her, no matter how silly the question. She jumped in (without us even asking her to do so) to act as a liaison between us and our other vendors, acting as a point of contact for our florist, DJ, photographer, and venue staff to make sure that everyone was always on the same page — she really brought all our vendors together as a team. In fact, this was just one of many instances in which she anticipated our needs before we even became aware of them! She worked tirelessly during the days leading up to our wedding to ensure our vision was brought to life, down to the tiniest detail (including helping my friends and me untangle hundreds of strings of paper cranes during the hours before the rehearsal, and hanging the cranes from the trees on the morning of the wedding day!). She was very professional but also warm, kind, and personable. She could tell our 4- and 8-year-old ring bearers were nervous and did a great job coaching them on how to walk down the aisle! She also helped wrangle our 100-lb. Labrador retriever and hung a wreath around his neck before he walked down the aisle. She ensured the ceremony went flawlessly. She helped coordinate a last-minute Henna ceremony and a Hora dance during the reception to honor our Persian and Jewish heritage. She even brought a couple high chairs from her own home, since we had two infants in attendance and the venue did not have high chairs available. These are just a couple examples of ways in which Christina went above and beyond...we could go on and on. If you are searching for someone talented, professional, down-to-Earth, dedicated, and detail-oriented to help plan or coordinate your dream wedding, look no further!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jillian · Married on 12/02/2017

I highly suggest using Sincerely Yours Weddings and Events! Christina was awesome! I am so glad that we hired her as our wedding planner. My wedding day was stress-free thanks to all of Christina's hard work. She went above and beyond what I expected (setting up/tearing down centerpieces, making a day-of timeline and helping make sure things were on track, receiving our floral delivery, etc.). Christina promptly answers emails and was very easy to work with. Her rates were also very reasonable.

I cannot stress how grateful I am for Christina's help! She truly made our wedding day stress free and perfect!

Sent on 12/13/2017

nanne · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired Christina last minute, two weeks before my daughter's wedding in Bloomington. By the time I arrived home and checked my email after our initial meeting, she had timelines, vendor coordination, suggestions and questions for me geared to make the weekend run smoothly. I do not know how we would have pulled this wedding off without her. Christina handled all of the many, many details for us and was professional while at the same time being kind, understanding, organized and just a lot of fun to work with. She went above and beyond what she was hired for, handling tasks such as picking up and delivering breakfast to the groomsmen, picking up rental items, calming the MOB down :) and so many more. I wish I could give her a hundred star rating.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Christina was a great day of Coordinator!!! I'm not sure how I would have gotten through the day with out her. She helped from with setting stuff our the day before, to cleaning up after the wedding was over. Thank you so much for allowing me to enjoy my big day, instead of stressing about all the small details. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Joani · Married on 09/16/2017

Christina was a tremendous help with everything. She was very pleasant and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for your wedding/event planning needs!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/05/2017

Loved working with Christina! She made everything easy and flow smoothly, which is definitely something you want the day of your wedding. She was also very helpful in doing some extra things for me that I asked of her. Very reasonably priced - so happy we chose Christina!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Aaron · Married on 07/29/2017

Christina went above and beyond the whole day of the wedding. We were very pleased with the job she did.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2017

Christina was amazing to me. At every turn and request Christina showed grace, tenderness, and confidence in meeting the tasks from communicating with the vendors, setting up food displays, telling the bride there was a change on the program and she needed to relay this to the bride, my daughter. She was amazing. She went right to it, no muss no fuss and it all happened. Just as was needed! I was stressing a bit and she made me know that it would be done!
    We had not covered everything with Christina, she was not given an agenda/timeline. We tried to email it to her several times but the doc wouldn't open for her. She was great! She just NEVER showed an ounce of stress.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Amber · Married on 09/17/2016

Fantastic and wonderful! Made my day go off without a hitch!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Carrie · Married on 06/10/2017

Christina is the best! She made our wedding day so perfect by handling everything that we gave her so well. She was willing to meet with us before the wedding to nail down the timeline and offered great advice for scheduling the day. I forgot to give Christina the final timeline the day of but she still managed to get everything worked out smoothly until I got that to her. We planned a sparkler send off but we weren't totally sure how to set it up and she knew exactly what to do! She worked so well with all of our family members and was well liked by all who interacted with her. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for day-of coordination for their wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2017