Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Memory Lane Events LLC

Guiding your inner creativity into a reality is my ultimate goal. Captivating emotions of anticipation, happiness, bliss and overall fulfillment is ultimately the reason why I love to do what I do. I strongly believe that every moment of planning, however large or small, stressful or calm, should be captivated and fully enjoyed. Allow my guidance and expertise to transform these moments into memories you’ll never forget.

At Memory Lane Events, I am dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of your event is handled with the utmost precision and care. Let me focus on all the details giving you the peace of mind that you deserve on your special day!

l15
21563110151015390360847891879738n

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Memory Lane Events LLC

Lisa and Billy · Married on 05/17/2014

We booked Memory Lane Events to coordinate our wedding and upon meeting Stephanie for the first time, we knew we were in good hands. We got married in May 2014 and got to enjoy every minute of our wedding day worry-free because of Stephanie. Countless guests commented about how impressed they were with Stephanie's coordinating skills. It was hands down the best day of our lives and we still cannot believe how everything came together so perfectly. She helped make our wedding dreams a reality and our special day would not have been possible without her.

Throughout the entire day/night, Stephanie made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. She worked tirelessly before, during, and after our wedding to ensure all the vendors were ready to go and kept everyone on schedule. To this day, we still believe our wedding day passed without any issues, because if there were any issues, Stephanie handled them like a pro.

For any engaged couples considering whether to hire a wedding planner, we would highly recommend Memory Lane Events. Stephanie definitely exceeded our expectations! Thank you, Stephanie!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Julie · Married on 05/05/2013

I absolutely cannot express how grateful my husband and I are for Stephanie. We love her so much!! She was beyond amazing from the moment we first spoke and all the way up to the Big Day. She's incredibly responsive, helpful, and just an all-around sweetheart! She became so much more than our wedding planner, she became a dear friend. Through all the wedding drama, Stephanie kept me sane. She was always there to lend an ear and I could not be happier that we worked with her.

I'm a bit of a control-freak and probably one of the more intense planners you'll ever meet but that never once deterred Stephanie from doing her job. I wouldn't trust just anyone with something as important as our wedding. But, honestly, I never once doubted Stephanie could pull it off (that says a lot about how awesome she is!) You can tell just by speaking to her that she really is passionate and loves what she does. And she's damn good at it too! Like one other reviewer said, I would recommend her in a heartbeat! We love you tons, Stephanie!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Kenny · Married on 09/01/2012

When my wife and I were originally planning our wedding I didn't think we needed a wedding planner. We had done most of the planning ourselves without any major hiccups and I didn't see the need in spending a bunch of money on someone to watch over our wedding.

Now whenever a friend gets married the first thing I tell them is to get a day of planner at the very least.

On your wedding day you don't want to have to run around putting place settings on tables, calling vendors to find out why there are chairs missing, or solve some sort of emergency that is happening while you are saying your vows. A day of wedding planner is worth twice as much as they are asking and Stephanie is no exception.

It's has been 5 months since my wedding day and I am still hearing stories from guests about how Stephanie saved the day or how she took a so-so table decoration and made it outstanding.

Stephanie goes over and beyond what you hire her for and becomes a friend that you want to see and hang out with for years after your special day. Don't hesitate one bit to give her a call and make your event even better than you had planned.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Memory Lane Events LLC FAQ

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• Aliso Viejo, 92656 See on map