Oxford, MI 48371 Map · Phone number

About Memorable Occasions

For over 10 years we have specialized in turning special events into Memorable Occasions for people in the Metro-Detroit area. At Memorable Occasions we value our clients and customer service is our number one priority. We understand that every event is as unique as the client, so why not let us transform your day into a Memorable Occasion! We offer a varity of Chair Covers, Linens, Overlays, Lighted Pillars, Fresh and Silk Bridal Flowers, Centerpieces, Wedding Trees, Ceremony Decor, Arches, Hall Decor, Balloons, Aisle Runners....And More

We offer full service delivery, set-up and take down, or if you prefer to do it yourself we offer a wide variety of rental items. Weddings~Ceremonies~Receptions~Anniversaries~Bridal Showers~Baby Showers~Graduations~Birthday Parties~ Or Any Occasion.

dsc829
dsc829
red

7 Reviews for Memorable Occasions

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

Bonnie was phenomenal. I met with her not having much of an idea of what I wanted, but a million things I didn't! She was so patient with me, and somehow managed to create the most lovely and unique room I have ever seen out of my ideas (which were all over the map). She captured my personality, it was elegant yet very anti-wedding. The flowers were gorgeous. I could not have been happier. She was a delight to work with, and incredibly reasonably priced.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2014

I HIGHLY recommend Bonnie for all your wedding needs. Decor, flowers, centerpieces ect. If she doesn't have what you exactly want then she is very open into getting it for you. Very down to earth and very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/04/2014

Bonnie was absolutely amazing! She is so creative and put the wedding together better than we ever imagined!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Memorable Occasions FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens