Minneapolis, MN 55488 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Melissa Oholendt Photography

It goes without saying, but your wedding day is like no other day in life and it would be my honor to capture that.

Those genuine, joy-filled smiles, the sweet laughter with your wedding party, the soft, intimate moments between just the two of you – those are the photographs I live for. Our time together creates a unique connection; one that enables me to capture the heart of who you are as a couple and the beauty & fun of your day.

This is the foundation to my business and why I tailor my photography services to you.

This custom approach to Wedding Collections means that from our initial meeting to the weeks & days leading to your big day, we will work together to create a timeline that, not only, provides time for stunning photos but also allows you the space & time to celebrate, relax and have the time of your life.

I encourage you to reach out if you are interested in finding out more — I would love to treat you and your fiancé to an hour of champagne, wedding conversation and true, heartfelt laughter.

Wedding Collection pricing begins at $4,750.

Follow Melissa Oholendt Photography on

home page gallery02

Photos 16 Photos
Real Weddings 34 Photos

5 Reviews for Melissa Oholendt Photography

We are so happy Melissa was our photographer! Not only are the pictures gorgeous, but she was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She is organized, thoughtful, professional and warm.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Phyllis · Married on 08/23/2015

While Melissa usually focuses solely on photography, she went out of her way to help plan my wedding as well. I don't think she is planning on doing more wedding planning for other events, but her ability to photograph the wedding AND plan it prove how amazing she is at what she does.

From a photography standpoint, she is incredible. She had a second shooter as well, so both myself and my husband were covered during the "getting ready" stage. She has an eye for detail and beauty and captured it in all the photos that we've seen. She's not afraid to try new things and can roll with the punches if things aren't going as planned (i.e. timewise, location, weather). Her experience provides her with insight into what to plan for and what to expect. She is so fun and easy to work with and made the day feel seamless.

Everything was beautiful and beyond what we were expecting. It made our day all the more memorable.
    We love her!

Sent on 09/25/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/11/2013

Best. Photographer. Ever. And I'm not just saying that cause she's my friend. Seriously. My husband and I both love candid photos and she is the Queen of Candid. She captures those special moments that you don't even realize a photo is being taken. She's uber professional, organized, easy to work with, and has a fantastic eye for creating beautiful photographs. I knew my timeline for the wedding would be great with her behind the wheel. Melissa, thank you for coming all the way out to Utah and capturing my special day. Love you bunches!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Melissa Oholendt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6550
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• Creative Beauté Agency
    Creative Beauté Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Melissa Oholendt Photography is clean, classic and true. We love flipping through her photos and seeing our brides!

• Minneapolis See on map