Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Engle Photography

I am a professional wedding, portrait and lifestyle photographer based in Lancaster, PA. I am passionate about telling stories with my images and I love meeting new people. I have more than 8 years of professional photography experience documenting life through my lens both locally and internationally.

I believe in making personal connections a priority so that I can learn more about you in order to create a fun, relaxed photo experience that will give you authentic and natural images. Please be in touch! I'd be happy to meet up over a cup of coffee or tea and see if I'm the right photographer for you.

Find me on the web: www.melissaenglephotography.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MelissaEnglePhotography

671479b7b820c1e7 1474949229948 groupsmf 55
groupsmf 55

28 Reviews for Melissa Engle Photography

Laurie · Married on 06/11/2016

Melissa has an eye for detail, and is able to capture the emotion of what is happening through her pictures. I highly recommend her for her professionalism, talent and flexibility! You won't find a better photographer!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Angie · Married on 04/23/2016

Melissa is fantastic! She made the whole process feel fun and relaxed. She is excellent at getting kids to smile. She is animated and enthusiastic, and yet so comfortable to be with. She really went above and beyond in every way. For instance, she photographed so many details that added a special touch that were beyond our expectations. Melissa's photography is top notch, and she is well known as an excellent photographer who takes tremendous care in doing her best and capturing something that reflects a person's soul. She is truly an artist who is very gifted at what she does, and you will love working with her and letting her create gorgeous photos of your special day.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2015

We found Melissa after researching and meeting 7 different photographers. She was the first one who put both my fiancé (now husband!) and I at ease. She is so sweet and easy to talk to about what you want for your wedding day. She went above and beyond for our engagement session- meeting us at the beach where we got engaged to do our photos there. She and her second shooter, Shelby, were a perfect fit for our wedding day! The day of, people kept telling me that she was so friendly and we loved the poses she suggested. We had a preview within two weeks and I cried when we got all of our photos. They captured exactly how our wedding felt- the love, laughter, and overwhelming happiness are so clear in her images. We couldn't be happier with her service and my husband and I already planning on using her in the future for family photos one day. She is the best of the best!

Sent on 12/27/2015