Melbourne Entertainment

Benson, NC View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

MelbourneEntertainment DJ's specialize in weddings, private parties, corporate events, school dances and many types of events for all of North Carolina and beyond. Let MelbourneEntertainment rock your next wedding!! Contact us by email: djmelmanning@gmail.com

Terri Married on 09/30/2017
    Mel was phenomenal! He was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Mel did everything my daughter and her new groom wanted and then some. Very professional, kind, accommodating, and flexible. Everything was perfect. He played beautiful music for the arrival of her guests and the cocktail hour. He did a perfect job and made my daughter's special day wonderful. Mel was spot on with announcements and making her guests happy. My daughter had last minute changes and Mel was fantastic and took all the stress and worry away. By far the best DJ anywhere! I would give him more stars if I could. I will use Melbourne Entertainment for my youngest daughter's wedding! Couldn't be happier.
    Mark Married on 09/01/2017
    Mel is class act. He has top notch equipment and considers all guests when delivering tunes throughout the evening! He has been in the industry for several years and will not disappoint.
    Diane Married on 05/27/2017
    Mel is great!! We told him the type of music we liked and every song he played during our wedding was perfect! He was so responsive and initiated multiple phone calls to make sure we were on the same page with everything. Throughout the night he was very attentive to the order of events and kept things flowing smoothly. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Elizabeth & Philip
    93 photos · 04/22/2017

Benson, 27504
Location of (Melbourne Entertainment)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding