9424 Pendergast Road, Phoenix, NY 13135 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Meghan Thomas Photographer

Intimate. Nostalgic. Spirited.

I believe that every couples has their loved ones with them on their wedding day, even if in spirit.

Wedding Day Packages begin at $2,800

Follow Meghan Thomas Photographer on

57 Reviews for Meghan Thomas Photographer

Angelina · Married on 10/10/2015

She's simply amazing! Fun to work with! Both my fiancé and I are excited to work with her again for our wedding day! Our engagement photo session was wonderful!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2015

Our photos turned out amazing--not only did Meghan capture all the typical "important" parts of the day, she captured so many details and small moments that we will look back on fondly for the rest of our lives! Meghan truly got to know us, and our family members--I was so excited to see her leading up to the big day! She is a true professional, her photos are so stunning, and she understands the importance of family on a wedding day. I couldn't imagine a better photographer! Tara, the second photographer she works with, was just as amazing--the guys had a great time with her on the day of the wedding, and she captured some of my favorite pictures of the ceremony. Would recommend Meghan to everyone, and I already have given her name to many friends who loved our wedding pictures!

Danielle · event on: 10/18/2014

Meghan is fantastic! Very attentive and professional throughout the entire process. She was there whenever I needed her, for anything. She was there for anything I needed when things got difficult with a very difficult loss of a loved one, offering to do more than I could have expected. Thank you again for everything Meghan!

Meghan Thomas Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• emanphoto
    emanphoto Wedding Photographers

Way to go, Meghan!

• Andrea Scalisi Artistry
    Andrea Scalisi Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Meghan exudes professionalism and is one of the most talented photographers i've had the pleasure of working with! She will get to know you personally to help capture every special moment of your wedding day!! I always look forward to workng with Meghan, she will go above and beyond to make sure your day photographs perfectly!

• Backyard Garden Florist
    Backyard Garden Florist Wedding Florists

Meghan is one of a kind. She takes great pride in her work and all of the weddings I have worked with her on have always been amazing. It is always a pleasure to work with her.

• 9424 Pendergast Road Phoenix, 13135 See on map