Las Vegas, NV 89199 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Meg Ruth Photo

Hello there, I'm Meg.

I love making photographs. It's hard not to love it when you're part of something wonderful, like a wedding or a growing family, love in general. Making those moments stick around forever is just the cream cheese icing on my carrot cake (hold the raisins). A few things to know about me...

I like:
Sir Luke, 4x5 Polaroid Film, Baking, Clouds, Interior Design, Orchids, Thrift Stores, Whole Dill Pickles, Problem Solving, Wallpaper, Random Acts of Kindness, Ripley Dog and Anthropologie.

Check out the weddings I've had featured on Style Me Pretty and Ruffled

LasVegasWeddingPhotographersMegRuth05

• Real Weddings 23

26 Reviews for Meg Ruth Photo

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to have Meg Ruth do our engagement and wedding photography for our destination wedding in Las Vegas. Meg was amazing to work with. She is so creative, friendly, and talented. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the resulting pictures were absolutely stunning. She was flexible to our needs and did so well coordinating and photographing our large group of family and friends on our wedding day. She is extremely professional and was able to get our photos to us so quickly after taking them.
    Meg is the most amazing and talented photographer we have ever met and for this reason, we would recommend her to anyone who wants amazing pictures taken for any special occasion. Meg Ruth rocks!

Meg, thank you so much for capturing the magic of our special day!
    Sarah and Kevin

Catherine · Married on 11/07/2015

I could not imagine having anyone besides Meg shoot our wedding. She is so sweet and made us feel so special all day. When she did our engagement pictures I can honestly say there was not a single picture I did not like and our wedding picture blew me away. I felt so comfortable and so beautiful having my picture taken by Megan. She truly is such an amazing person and photographer. We can not say enough good things about her and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Ali · Married on 09/26/2015

When it came to wedding planning, the vendor I was most nervous about hiring was our photographer. There are so many great ones that I didnt know how I would ever choose. We met with a few before finally meeting Meg but I knew right then she was the photographer for us! I felt immediately at ease with her, which was important because I was already worried about looking natural while getting thousands of pictures taken. With Meg, it felt like an old friend was just hanging out with us and just happened to also be snapping beautiful photos. She even traveled to Arizona with us so we could get our engagement photos taken at our alma mater. We recently got our wedding photos back from her and they are absolutely magazine worthy. Even throughout our wedding, we kept getting compliments on how awesome our photographer was.
    Thank you Meg for capturing our day beautifully! We love you!
    Ali and Jared

Meg Ruth Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,616.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,088.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Girl Who Drew You
    Girl Who Drew You Wedding Favors

Meg Ruth will go out of her way to make you feel like no one else exists. You can't help but smile when you're around her. Her beautiful photographs are most recognizable from the natural candidness that she captures effortlessly. You will feel more comfortable than ever in front of her lens. And the final result will not only capture how memorable your day was, but also how happy you were. You will be happy and feel confident with her by your side on your big day.

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

Meg is always a breath of fresh air when photographing an event. She brings a creative eye to photos she creates. We love the way she makes our flowers look and know that she makes people look even better!

• Gimme Some Sugar
    Gimme Some Sugar Wedding Cakes

Love all the attention to detail, Meg's been apart of a lot of our events and we always love getting our cakes done by her!