Southampton, PA 18966 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,708
Availability Check your date

About Meg Brock Photography

Here is a little information about me

Follow Meg Brock Photography on

a 19

28 Reviews for Meg Brock Photography

Donna · Married on 10/26/2018

She is just great

Meg was the photographer for my daughter’s wedding. She was fun, patient, professional and has quite the creative eye. She always smiles and was just so easy to work with.

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

What can I say about Meg that has not already been said? She was truly the very best and knew exactly what I wanted even though I didn't always know. We have only seen one sneak peak photo from our wedding but it is already my favorite picture, and I have had SO many compliments on it already (including it is wedding-magazine worthy). It was a cloudy misty day but Meg made sure I was comfortable and happy the whole time. She was extremely efficient and we even tackled large, extended family photos, which I know turned out great! Meg was just awesome and I was so happy to have here there with us and I cannot wait to see her art come to life.

Gabriella · Married on 06/10/2018

Meg has amazing talents and I feel so fortunate to have had her as our wedding photographer. Having a wedding photographer who is passionate, professional, and daring was important to us. Not only was the Meg all of these things, but her energy is soothing on a day that could easily be hectic. Meg did a perfect job of documenting this day and is certainly an expert in capturing all the feelings and important moments.

Meg Brock Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,498.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,708.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Southampton, PA 18966 See on map