25 Brook Drive, New Holland, PA 18966 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,708
Availability Check your date

About Meg Brock Photography

Hello! Thank you for stopping by! My name is Meg. I am wife, mother, and award winning documentary photographer.

I value real over perfection, in my life and my photography. Real joy. Real pain. Real love. Real mess. Real moments. Hopefully if you've taken the time to look through my work, you've felt and seen that in my images.

I believe it's those real moments that tell people's stories, And that those moments will be most treasured now and by future generations. Whether it’s the story of a wedding day, a birth, or just the ebb and flow of your everyday life, it's an honor to capture the stories of my clients.

A single image can transcend distance, time, and situation. In the years to come, as memories fade and life changes, those images will become priceless, powerful testimonies of where life took you. If you’d like to inquire about how I can capture your memories, please send me an email at meg@megbrock.com. Have a lovely day! -Meg

Follow Meg Brock Photography on

• Brandon Adam Photography
  • AGodshalk Photography
  • Abigail Jill Film & Photography
Bucks County Wedding
best philadelphia pa candid wedding photographer photography 13 51 447384 158100566946718
Folino Estate Wedding

31 Reviews for Meg Brock Photography

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2019

Meg is the Best!

Hiring Meg was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. When we met her, we immediately felt comfortable. We spent some time getting to know each other and talking about what we wanted out of our wedding and the photos. Meg's photojournalism style fit well with what we wanted for our pictures. We're not great at formal pictures (as Meg found out!), and Meg was able to capture the joy and love we felt throughout our day. We also did an engagement session with her, which I think helped us feel more at ease in front of the camera. Meg has such an eye for detail and such a talent for being able to perfectly capture fleeting, emotional moments. We also received our pictures so much sooner than we expected! She will (hopefully!) be our photographer for our important moments in the future as well. We couldn't recommend her more!!

Meg - thank you so so much for the beautiful job you did on our wedding. We will cherish these pictures for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Tori Gaffney · Married on 02/19/2019

Beautiful Documentary Wedding Photography

Meg is an absolutely wonderful wedding photographer and person! We can't say enough great things about our wedding photos or our experience working with her! We knew we wanted documentary photography for our wedding photos and were instantly drawn to Meg's calming energy and the depth of emotion she captured in her photos. Even though my fiance and I are a bit self-conscious in the spotlight and in front of the camera, we felt immediately comfortable around Meg. She is a very kind, warm presence. We were almost never aware that we were being photographed during the ceremony and reception (besides the portrait photos)—she had a remarkable way of being quietly and unobtrusively in the middle of everything, timelessly capturing all of the many layers of love and joy on the best day of our lives. We’re so grateful we had the opportunity to work with her and can’t recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Donna · Married on 10/26/2018

She is just great

Meg was the photographer for my daughter’s wedding. She was fun, patient, professional and has quite the creative eye. She always smiles and was just so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Meg Brock Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3498.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3708
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 25 Brook Drive New Holland, PA, 18966 See on map
    Location of (Meg Brock Photography)