21 Dancyville-Eurekaton Rd., Stanton, TN 38069 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Me & My Tea Room Catering

Me and My Tea Room Catering strives to put special care and love into everything we do. We offer all types of items on our menu that are perfect for any occasion.

Whether you're hosting an intimate event or the wedding of the century, we can help you prepare a menu that is unforgettable in both taste and appearance.

Be sure to check out our full menu for our more information about what we can do for you.

• Donelson's Catering
  • Iris Etc.
  • Thomas Meat and Seafood Market

40 Reviews for Me & My Tea Room Catering

1 User photo

• Mollee

Mollee · Married on 04/27/2019

You can’t beat the price.

Me & My Tearoom was a great catering choice for my large wedding. How they were able to provide that much yummy food and display it so nicely is beyond me. We still had plenty of food leftover, too. It was very easy to schedule tastings. The staff was great at the wedding as well. Karen and Catherine were very helpful with any questions and I needed answered. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Beasley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing food!

We used Me & My Tea Room for our wedding reception on Saturday. The food was delicious and the portions were huge. They were very professional and kind. Our ceremony and reception were at my grandparents’ home and they even mopped the kitchen floor before they left!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

April · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!!!

Me & My Tea Room was amazing! Everyone that we worked with was knowledgable and easy to work with. Their menu has the biggest variety of options. Day of the wedding was perfect. The displays for the food looked awesome and the food was out of this world. There was plenty left over as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Award

Real Weddings

• Phancy Photo Booth Photo Booths

We love working with Me & My Tea Room Catering. The staff is always professional and friendly. They are great to work with.

• CHEERS Event Planning Wedding Planners

We LOVE these women! We work with them a lot and have yet to have a complaint! Great homemade food, exceptional staff, and friendly/helpful faces!

• DNA Entertainment Wedding DJs

Catherine is a delight to work with and always provides the best in catering - served with a side order of professional courtesy!

• 21 Dancyville-Eurekaton Rd. Stanton, TN, 38069 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Me & My Tea Room Catering)