MD Music & Entertainment

South Orange, NJ 07079 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About MD Music & Entertainment

MD Music & Entertainment, a DJ company based in South Orange, NJ, and servicing couples throughout the Tri-State area and beyond, provides high-quality entertainment that will have you and your guests on the dance floor all night long. With MD Music & Entertainment, there won't be a be an overbearing DJ screaming at everyone, no need for cheesy songs, fog horns, or dry ice machines. Instead, owner DJ Matty D Stuart will match you up with one of their talented DJs and you will work together to create an amazing night of music you and your guests will remember for years to come. Your wedding is one-of-a-kind and the music should reflect that too!

Not only does MD Music & Entertainment provide exceptional DJs, they also offer live musicians, lighting, photo booths, plasma screens and more. Whatever you are looking for in a wedding experience, MD Music & Entertainment will help you out to turn your vision into a reality. They offer the following services:

• DJ/MC
First dance
First dance
Happy couple!
Happy couple!
When your jam comes on...
When your jam comes on...
Bride is in the groove

MD Music & Entertainment 4
  • Sarah

Sarah Meahl · Married on 10/21/2018

The Guardian of the Dance Floor

I had the BEST experience with DJ Matty.
    From our first meeting, he was so cool and knowledgable and fun and easy to talk to. He was so completely organized, full of info I would have never thought of. He was completely tried and true.
    I loved the database he used to acquire all the information and songs I wanted at the wedding. He made notes and asked questions between our first and second meeting. We used his run down of the day as the BIBLE for the wedding day.
    I felt so safe with him DJing our ceremony as well as DJing the reception. And I was right to feel safe and trust him completely. I even told him my family drama so he could be on his toes incase we needed a music switch. He nailed it and played the perfect song at all the perfect times and the transitions were incredibly thou through and amazingly paired. The millennials and the baby boomers alike were all LOVING the music and everyone danced the night away.
    I personally (as the bride) felt like I had a friend/guardian angel who was standing at the front of dance floor seeing and running everything all night long. I felt really safe and wanted to have him hang out and drink beers with us. I love him as a person and a DJ and I recommend him always.

Brian S · Married on 10/07/2018

Matty D and MD Music & Entertainment are FANTASTIC

Matty D was the DJ for my wedding in early October 2018. I'm writing to enthusiastically offer my highest recommendation for his company's services.

My wife and I were absolutely thrilled with every step of the process, from when we had our initial discussion with Matty (prior to signing a contract), to walking through how we envisioned our big day going over the months leading up to the event, to meeting up with him as the date approached. He was professional and just perfectly on the ball throughout. Every time we communicated, by email, phone or in person, he put us at ease, gave us confidence, and made it clear through his thoughtfulness and enthusiasm that that everything was under control and going to be awesome.

Then the wedding came around, and it WAS awesome. Our friends and our parents' friends were dancing and having a blast all evening. So many of our people came up throughout the night to tell us how much they were enjoying the music and the flow of the party. Even after the event, we heard such good feedback from all of our friends about how perfect the music was. Matty D helped set the tone for an unforgettable event, and my wife and I are so grateful. We had spent so much time and attention planning what we hoped would be the perfect wedding experience, and thanks in large part to Matty's partnership and expertise, it turned out absolutely wonderfully.

MD Music & Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• South Orange, 07079 See on map