Mayfield Events

Dallas, Texas View map Visit website

Mayfield Events is a wedding DJ and planner located in Dallas, Texas. The company strives to be a reflection of you by making sure your wedding is exactly what you want. It is your day, and with Mayfield Events, it will be your way. Owner Laura Mayfield has been DJing for more than a decade and planning weddings since 2014.

The company’s goal is to understand your priorities and treat your wedding with respect. To meet your needs, they offer the following entertainment services:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • One event per day

Other Services

Mayfield Events offers a variety of additional services to help you plan and add entertainment to your event. Other services include:

• Photo booth
  • Uplighting
  • Projector
  • Flat screen
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Christina M. Married on 05/01/2021

The best team EVER!

Where do I even begin? There are truly no words to describe how incredible Laura and her team are. Not only was Laura the MOST incredible planner that we could’ve ever asked for, but she has also become a friend. Laura and the Mayfield events team are extremely intentional with the wedding planning services they offer. They truly take the time to get to know not only what you want, but who you are as a person, and as a couple. We unfortunately had our original wedding date planned for June 2020, which was the peak of Covid. Of course, I as a bride was distraught. Not only did we move our wedding once, but TWICE. Laura and her team planned 3 different wedding days for us like it was nothing. Through an incredibly difficult time, the Mayfield events team was our rock. My husband and I decided that we wanted to still get legally married on our wedding day, and amazingly, Laura Mayfield was the one who married us. She was our wedding planner, and now our officiant too! The one thing we will tell every couple planning a wedding, is how crucial a planner is. Thanks to laura and the Mayfield team, after 2 long years of waiting due to Covid, we had the most incredible wedding day day we could’ve dreamed of. We are more grateful than words! If you are on the fence about who to hire, we whole heartedly can assure you that you can trust Laura and the Mayfield events team. We love them and are so blessed by all they did for us!
    Ella A. Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing Experience

Mayfield Events is beyond amazing. They were professional and helped my husband and I during the craziest time of rescheduling our wedding due to covid. I would recommend them completely! All our of attendees and bridesmaid/groomsmen were so pleased with how organized Laura and her team were.

Mayfield Events's reply:

That is so kind. Thank you so much. What a year! We were so pleased to get to serve you both. So much love.
    Marissa C. Married on 05/02/2020

Love Mayfield Events!

This review was the hardest to write. How could I possibly capture how incredibly grateful my husband and I are to Mayfield Event’s in the allotted 3500 characters. Shortly after I got engaged, I knew I needed to find a month of wedding planner. I interviewed 6 planners and knew right away Laura was the one. Our conversation was short but I instantly felt at ease. She was personable, kind, down to earth and clearly had a passion for what she does.

Throughout the planning process, Mayfield Event’s was always available and happy to help with any questions even though I had only signed up for month of services. Whether it was vendor recommendations or timing of events, they were always quick to respond and never made me felt like a bother. And when the dreaded pandemic hit, Laura was there to help walk me through what was completely unknown territory to us both. She so graciously held my hand as my husband and I postponed our wedding not once but twice. Never once did she make us feel guilty despite the setbacks in the planning process.

A silver lining in the postponements is that I then got the opportunity to work more with Andrea, another lead planner with Mayfield Events. I’ll admit, I was nervous at first to work with another member of the team but that was short lived. Andrea went above and beyond what I could ever ask for. She frequently checked in, answered my million and one questions, hopped on random calls and truly became such a friend to me.

Rounding out this incredible team is Mitch. Going into this process, the floral and design part stressed me out the most. I had such a strong idea of what I wanted but wasn’t sure how to bring it to life. One virtual consult with Mitch and I knew I was in good hands. He is truly a floral genius and such a kind soul. The flowers at the wedding were breathtaking and more than I could have ever dreamed. They had my guests talking about them for weeks.

The day of our wedding finally came and the day was perfect. Of course, this is not to say things didn’t come up but that is the magic of a good wedding planner. My husband and I had no idea. We were able to enjoy the day celebrating with our friends and family while Laura and her team worked tirelessly behind the scenes. Thank you Laura, Andrea, Mitch and the whole Mayfield Event’s team for giving us our dream day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Hotel Weddings

Laura and her team were so wonderful to work with! Thank you for the amazing team work that made such a wonderful event for the Bride!!

Durham Video Photography Durham Video Photography Wedding Photographers

We like working with Mayfield Events. Its nice that they watch the room and play the music that will keep the party moving.

Swan Photography Swan Photography Wedding Photographers

The Mayfields are PHENOMENAL! They're super fun to work with and are so great at their jobs. They're incredibly creative and have a passion for what they do. I ALWAYS recommend them to my couples.

1919 McKinney Ave Dallas, Texas, 75201
940-781-5130

Please feel free to call or email at any time. Our business numbers also allow for texting, so please feel free to answer any questions.
Location of (Mayfield Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding