1919 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Mayfield Events

Mayfield Events is a wedding DJ and planner located in Dallas, Texas. The company strives to be a reflection of you by making sure your wedding is exactly what you want. It is your day, and with Mayfield Events, it will be your way. Owner Laura Mayfield has been DJing for more than a decade and planning weddings since 2014.

The company’s goal is to understand your priorities and treat your wedding with respect. To meet your needs, they offer the following entertainment services:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • One event per day

Other Services

Mayfield Events offers a variety of additional services to help you plan and add entertainment to your event. Other services include:

• Photo booth

Mayfield Events 6
Mayfield Events 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Finnell · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The best planner, florals & design!

I cannot recommend Laura and her team enough!!! We hired Laura as our wedding planner and Mayfield events for our florals. Laura got to know my husband and I and really understood our style and desires. She made the planning process fun and easy! I never felt overwhelmed because Laura kept us on a prioritized schedule. It stormed cats and dogs on our wedding day but Laura already had perfected a plan B. The night was so magical that I’m actually glad we went with plan B!! Everyone who attended was blown away by the beautiful florals and design of the night. I’m telling you- you can trust Laura and her team to pull it off rain or shine and it will be amazing no matter what!!!!!! We can’t thank enough Mayfield Events enough for our fairytale wedding!!

PS- my in-laws hired Laura to do the rehearsal dinner and it was perfect as well! We were even able to repurpose some of the flowers ;)

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Mayfield Events 8
    Mayfield Events 9
    Mayfield Events 10
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Barker · Married on 10/05/2019

Hire Mayfield Events- you'll thank me later.

I was a delusional bride who thought I had everything in the bag. My future mother-in-law was extraordinarily organized, and we could plan my massive 330 guest wedding without the help of a professional wedding planner. About 50 days out from my big day- sleep was non existent. My mind kept running around in circles thinking of the tiny details that needed to be addressed and praying that everything would just work itself out. Then I realized that my very expensive big day could be derailed if somewhere along this complicated road we dropped the ball. It was time to face the facts- I couldn't do this on my own.

Everyone I spoke to about wedding planning kept name dropping Mayfield Events. Jason and Laura Mayfield. You need to contact them. Trust me. They'll take all of the stress away and you can focus on getting married.

If I could go back in time- I would've listened to all of those wise friends and made the call so much sooner.

In comes Laura who waves a magic wand. She meticulously covers every square inch of an event (including important details that were no where on my radar.) She knows precisely how every aspect works, and she has relationships with every vendor in the market. A few brief meetings with her and the weight of the world had been lifted off of my shoulder. She was taking care of absolutely everything with careful efficiency.

Due to my delay in pulling the trigger on hiring a wedding planner, my new fairy Godmother, Laura, was already committed to another event on my wedding day. Her trusted associate Christina would take care of everything. (I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bummed that my new BFF wasn't going to be there, and I'd have to bond with someone else- but lo and behold.... another extraordinary talent.) Christina was every bit as organized, thorough, pleasant, brilliant, experienced as the angel before her.

No matter what I threw at Christina, she would confidently look at me and say, "I've got it covered." From a week out to 5 minutes before "I do" I felt so secure in how my ceremony & reception would transpire because I had my secret weapon, Christina, overseeing the whole day from top to bottom. Her calming presence and confident demeanor provided me with so much reassurance. I kept thinking, "I want to be like her." So put together. So thoughtful. So on top of things.

My wedding day went off without a hitch. My ceremony was beautiful and sacred. My reception was magical. My family & friends had a blast. My special day was everything I ever could have imagined and more. And it might not have been so, if I didn't wise up and make the call to Mayfield Events.

Hire Mayfield events for your big day. You'll thank me later.

-Caitlin Barker
    Newlywed & #1 fan of this wedding planner.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Wenting

Wenting · Married on 10/01/2019

Best choice!

We found Mayfield Events on Wedding wire and honestly one of the best decisions we ever made! Laura was easy to communicate with and very professional! She listened and gave us feedback on what we liked and helped the planning process to be easy for us! She was always punctual and versatile in where to meet, and always responded very promptly to our questions! We also did our florals with Mayfield events and Laura and her team exceeded my expectations for the florals on our wedding day! We received many compliments on the beautiful florals ! We are so glad to work with Laura and her team and really appreciate all their hard work to make our special day extra special! Thank you Laura, Andrea, and Jen! (Wendy & Ke)

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Mayfield Events 11

Mayfield Events Pricing

Mayfield Events Price Rates

Mayfield Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No

• Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront
    Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Hotel Weddings

Laura and her team were so wonderful to work with! Thank you for the amazing team work that made such a wonderful event for the Bride!!

• Durham Video Photography
    Durham Video Photography Wedding Photographers

We like working with Mayfield Events. Its nice that they watch the room and play the music that will keep the party moving.

• Swan Photography
    Swan Photography Wedding Photographers

The Mayfields are PHENOMENAL! They're super fun to work with and are so great at their jobs. They're incredibly creative and have a passion for what they do. I ALWAYS recommend them to my couples.

• 1919 McKinney Ave Dallas, Texas, 75201 See on map
    9407815130 (Other Phone Number)
    Please feel free to call or email at any time. Our business numbers also allow for texting, so please feel free to answer any questions.