1919 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Mayfield Events

Mayfield Events is a wedding DJ and planner located in Dallas, Texas. The company strives to be a reflection of you by making sure your wedding is exactly what you want. It is your day, and with Mayfield Events, it will be your way. Owner Laura Mayfield has been DJing for more than a decade and planning weddings since 2014.

The company’s goal is to understand your priorities and treat your wedding with respect. To meet your needs, they offer the following entertainment services:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • One event per day

Other Services

Mayfield Events offers a variety of additional services to help you plan and add entertainment to your event. Other services include:

• Photo booth

Mayfield Events 6
Mayfield Events 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Finnell · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The best planner, florals & design!

I cannot recommend Laura and her team enough!!! We hired Laura as our wedding planner and Mayfield events for our florals. Laura got to know my husband and I and really understood our style and desires. She made the planning process fun and easy! I never felt overwhelmed because Laura kept us on a prioritized schedule. It stormed cats and dogs on our wedding day but Laura already had perfected a plan B. The night was so magical that I’m actually glad we went with plan B!! Everyone who attended was blown away by the beautiful florals and design of the night. I’m telling you- you can trust Laura and her team to pull it off rain or shine and it will be amazing no matter what!!!!!! We can’t thank enough Mayfield Events enough for our fairytale wedding!!

PS- my in-laws hired Laura to do the rehearsal dinner and it was perfect as well! We were even able to repurpose some of the flowers ;)

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Mayfield Events 8
    Mayfield Events 9
    Mayfield Events 10
  • F

Fara Schackman · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect night

There really are no words that could ever do justice on how I feel about Laura Mayfield, Mayfield Florals and her entire team! I hired Laura and her team for month of planning as well as Mayfield florals, and it was the absolute BEST decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Laura is kind, considerate, and listens to everything you say and then makes your dreams a reality. I really could not put into words what my vision was of my perfect day and Laura asked all of the right questions to help me figure it out. My fiancee (and mom) loves Laura as well. When I would start to worry about something, he would tell me to call her so I would feel better and he was correct-within 1 minute, my mind was put at ease. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect in our eyes. We had no idea if there was anything going on behind the scenes that needed to be taken care of-it just was. This let me enjoy the day and not have to think about anything except having the happiest day of my life. My wedding was an absolute dream come true, and Laura is the reason, other than my now husband of course. If asked if someone should have Laura Mayfield as their wedding planner, I would scream out loud "YES, AND DO NOT WAIT ONE MORE MINUTE!"

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • macey

macey · Married on 05/25/2019

Mayfield Events a million thumbs up

Where to even begin with Mayfield Events. My wedding was on a very, very tight budget and I am also a control freak so I had never dreamed of "needing" a wedding planner, but after a friend of mine in a similar situation referred Laura to me I went ahead and had a meeting with her. From the initial meeting, to the 18 months of planning and a million phone calls (all from me of course) Laura was so patient and helpful with EVERYTHING. She made sure to keep me on budget, let me know when invoices were due, and made my champagne (but beer budget) event come to life. One specific moment I remember of Laura is her coming on the dance floor, getting on her hands and knees and helping me switch from heels to sandals because my feet were killing me AND I didn't even have to ask her! She just knew! I would choose Mayfield Events a million times over again. Thank you SO much Laura, Jen, and the entire team!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Mayfield Events 11

Mayfield Events Pricing

Mayfield Events Price Rates

Mayfield Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No

• Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront
    Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Hotel Weddings

Laura and her team were so wonderful to work with! Thank you for the amazing team work that made such a wonderful event for the Bride!!

• Durham Video Photography
    Durham Video Photography Wedding Photographers

We like working with Mayfield Events. Its nice that they watch the room and play the music that will keep the party moving.

• Swan Photography
    Swan Photography Wedding Photographers

The Mayfields are PHENOMENAL! They're super fun to work with and are so great at their jobs. They're incredibly creative and have a passion for what they do. I ALWAYS recommend them to my couples.

• 1919 McKinney Ave Dallas, Texas, 75201 See on map
    9407815130 (Other Phone Number)
    Please feel free to call or email at any time. Our business numbers also allow for texting, so please feel free to answer any questions.