Angela Marie Weddings & Events

Irving, TX View map

Angela Marie Weddings & Events is a wedding planning service based in Dallas, Texas. They know that planning for your big day is no small undertaking. It requires a lot of time and energy; fortunately, they have the experience you need to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible. They will work closely with you to make sure that your celebration is a success.

Angela Marie Weddings & Events is committed to providing a service that meets the unique needs of each client. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. They can help you find the right vendors, and they can help you stay within your budget. They can help you plan a local event or a destination wedding. Whatever you require, they are determined to do their part to turn your dreams into reality.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Message vendor

1 User photo

Patty L. Married on 11/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, Friendly, and High Quality Wedding Coordinator!

We love Angie and her team so much!! We had our small wedding last month (Nov 2021) and Angie helped us with partial planning & day of coordination. We had a short engagement, so there were many things that we were not aware of. From the beginning, Angie took time to listen our concerns. She did not only help us to alleviate all the stress, but she helped to turn our vision to reality! We had a Fall themed wedding and gave some ideas to her, she was able to coordinate the small details, partnering with our vendors, and made the wedding day smoother! We appreciate that she is being very communicative, especially as we are located out of state and time crunch!! She really did extra mile for our wedding and we couldn’t be more thankful for her!! (she ran to get my bouquet because we left it in the car!) We highly recommend to use her service for your special day. PS: Her personality is so amazing! You would wanna continue be her friend even after your event (:
    Amber R. Married on 10/02/2021

The Best Decision!!

Angie was the sweetest person to work with. She made me feel like a friend rather than just a client. My day went so smoothly snd I couldn’t be happier we chose Angie!
    Megan Married on 09/04/2021

Angela is the best!

John and I are officially married and we couldn't have been more grateful for Angela as she is the only reason my day went so smoothly! I could not have done it without her. She was professional but made me feel like I was working with my best friend the entire time! Her communication, service, and overall help made our wedding the dream that it was. Thank you, Angela for all your hard work! We love you!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Hardwood St Irving, TX, 75061
(940) 233-0147

Monday through Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Location of (Angela Marie Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding