Mayfield Events Reviews

159 Mayfield Events Reviews
  • Sharla

Sharla · Married on 10/04/2018

Incredible experience

Laura was Extremely helpful, kept us on time with everything leading up to the wedding and at the wedding too!
    We needed something, she got it!
    We were so happy she was there every step of the way! Thanks to Laura everything went so smoothly, it just couldn’t have gone any better!

Mayfield Events 1
    Mayfield Events 2
    Mayfield Events 3
    Mayfield Events 4

Katelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

If you want a big badass wedding, go with Mayfield Events! If you want a small intimate wedding, go with Mayfield Events! Basically, if you want the wedding of your dreams, go with Mayfield Events! Laura and her team went above and beyond at our wedding last weekend and exceeded our expectations by FAR! Did I mention that the flowers they did were INSANE?! Hiring Mayfield Events to plan our wedding was the smartest thing I could’ve done. They made everything so easy! Not only is Laura a great wedding planner, she’s also a great therapist (she listens and gives good advice), she’s a great problem solver (she comes up with other options/solutions when you’ve been thrown a curve ball), she’s available (she doesn’t mind when you send her 100 pictures from Pinterest at 9pm because you have a newborn and that’s the only time you can), she’s interested in planning YOUR big day and helping you find YOUR own voice (when so many people have their opinions on what you should do), and last but not least, Laura is a sweet and genuine person that I am lucky to call my friend. Now if somebody could tell me what to now that our wedding is over because I’m having serious withdrawals!

Mayfield Events's reply:

Sweet, amazing Katelyn you are awesome! I loved every second of planning with you guys. There was so much love and beauty and I really enjoyed the whole process. I can't wait to see you again!

Matt · Married on 09/22/2018

I'm a wedding photographer in the Dallas area and Mayfield Events has been an absolute dream to work with. I've shot many, many weddings in my time as a photographer and not only can I say that having a planner makes a world of difference in all the best ways, I can say that it doesn't get any better than trusting Laura Mayfield and her team to coordinate your big day. They know all the connections and best vendors, they're very quick with communication, and they're extremely professional but personable as well. I love the weddings that I get to shoot with their team and recommend their services to anyone in need of a wedding planner, they're amazing.

Adrienne · Married on 09/14/2018

Laura and her team were amazing! We hired them for "month of" planning and she was an absolute life saver. My mom passed away 5 weeks before my wedding and Laura made sure that all of the plans we had made together were executed flawlessly. The entire evening was perfect and I was able to focus on my guests while she worked out all the details and made sure my husband and I were fed and had a drink in hand. She even saved the evening when one of the bridesmaids zipper broke on her dress. I couldn't have done it without her and will highly recommend her to anyone that needs an event planner!

Mayfield Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to serve you and your family. Your friends were the nicest people, and you looked amazing walking down the aisle. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage! Congrats!

Susan · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura is an excellent wedding planner. She is down to earth, professional and makes everything seem easy. She is kind and understanding and will always be there for you during the process. I never felt alone and always felt like I could confide in her with any questions or emotions I had. The wedding was perfectly executed and I felt like they went above and beyond on the day of. I highly recommend using their services. I can’t imagine the wedding going as smoothly without them.

Things I was impressed with:
    -super timely responses
    -I only did partial planning services and she really helped through the whole process with little details I was planning, and I knew she didn’t have to
    -we built our own arch and it supposedly broke and fell down (was my worst nightmare) but she came through and put it back together, and it looked better than before. Kudos to Laura and team. I didn’t even know this was happening the day of the wedding!
    - I found her assistant helping curl the flower girls’ hair when I didn’t even ask them to! They are so helpful in making everything perfect that day you don’t have to worry.

And so much more. You really get what you pay for and trust me when I say that hiring mayfield events is truely the best thing you can do for you and the groom. You can actually enjoy your wedding day and all the hard work that was put in.

Mayfield Events's reply:

Susan, you were so much fun to plan with! I really enjoyed working with you. Lol. My assistant said that the flowergirls hair went flat and luckily we had a little extra time before she was needed for pictures. We wanted everything to be as you planned :) We wish you guys all the best! -Laura and Team Mayfield Event :)
  • Janaye

Janaye · Married on 08/18/2018

Laura and the entire team at Mayfield Events were absolutely perfect for us and our wedding! We could not of asked for a better team to support us during the planning process and on our wedding day!

I knew from the beginning that we needed a planner...so I lined up 6 meetings with different planners (that I found through Wedding Wire). My mom, husband and I went to all 6 meetings in the span of a few days. We walked out of the meeting with Laura and all agreed immediately that she was the one! From the beginning she was easy to work with, we instantly trusted her and we're excited to make our visions come to light with her.

I could not be more grateful for how the entire team at Mayfield Events supported my desires for our wedding. There were several things that I was very particular on and needed help making my vision come to light and the team always accommodated me and went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable with everything. The planning process was great with Laura for the overall wedding and Jen was absolutely wonderful helping us with floral and design!

The wedding day was an absolute dream! We're still talking about how absolutely perfect it was! The whole day felt so smooth. Everything about the floral and design was exactly what I wanted! We received so many compliments from guests! Many thanks to Laura and to the team at Mayfield Events for making our wedding day the best day ever! If you are considering hiring a planner, it is 100% worth it and I fully recommend Laura and the team at Mayfield Events!

Happy Planning!

Bailey · Married on 06/29/2018

I can’t reccomend Mayfield Events enough. I am serious she basically saved my life the week of our wedding. She is so sweet, flexible, and amazingly talented!! Our wedding wouldn’t have been what it was without her & her crew. She is so kind and giving— she booked me even though it was her and her husbands anniversary. She always answers emails promptly and she is willing to listen. She truly understands and builds a connection with all of her clients and I’m blessed to have had her the day of my wedding. ?? Laura, if you’re reading this... WE LOVE YOU!!!

Mayfield Events's reply:

Bailey, you are and were a blessing to me. I really enjoyed planning with you and your family. I love what I do and that is largely in part to clients like you. We hope you are having a great start to your marriage! YOU LOOKED SO LOVELY on your wedding day! Best wishes! -Laura and Team Mayfield Events

Callie · Married on 05/18/2018

Laura and her team went above and beyond to make my wedding day and the whole planning process an absolute dream. We could not have done it without her! She was always available throughout the whole planning process and answered all of our questions to put us at ease. I cannot thank Laura and her team enough for how well my Husband and I's Wedding Day went! It was a fairy tale!!

Phuong · Married on 03/16/2018

Laura and her team were amazing! So helpful throughout the entire process. We couldn’t have done it without her. She’s our number one vendor and I would recommend her to anyone!

Tiffany · Married on 02/17/2018

We used Mayfield events for planning and day of coordinating, floral and decor, as well as our photo booth, and it was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! Laura and her team are so insightful and helpful and wiling to do whatever it takes to make your special day just like you want it. It even rained on our wedding day and Laura was so calm and professional and took action and made our Plan B just as amazing if not more beautiful than we had imagined our Plan A would be. We were blown away by the final outcome of all the floral and decor and have been receiving compliments about how beautiful everything was ever since. The night went off without a hitch, thanks to Laura and her team. I would highly recommend Mayfield Events for your wedding!

Ashley · Married on 01/26/2018

Laura and her team were absolutely incredible. My (now) husband and I had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding, but were overwhelmed with just how many vendors there were. Not only that, but we wanted to make sure we didn't forget anything. When we came to Laura, the only thing we had set was the venue and the date. She and her team gave us a selection of vendors (catering, DJ, transportation, photography, and hair/makeup) and then put us in touch with our top picks so we could make a final decision. Not only that, but Mayfield Events took care of our invitations, florals, and desserts (mini cupcakes!).

Laura was so professional and responded to my texts/calls/emails very promptly. She was organized and had an online portal that was very helpful. It had all the vendor contact information, a giant checklist with all the things we needed to take care of, and vendor contracts. We had multiple meetings over the phone and in person leading up to the big day.

Come wedding weekend, Laura took care of our rehearsal and had timelines for every single person of the wedding party and family, so everyone knew exactly what they had to do and at what time and where. My bridal party was very impressed by how organized and smooth everything was. On the day of the wedding, Laura and her team were by our side throughout the entire wedding. We stuck to our timeline within about 10 mins margin of error and never felt rushed or stressed out. If there were any issues during the wedding, my husband and I had no idea because Laura either handled it quickly or word of it never reached us! So we were able to enjoy our wedding to the fullest.

Hiring Laura was hands down the best decision we made towards wedding planning. I don't know how we could've handled the whole thing without her and her amazing team. <3

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2017

Mayfield Event were absolutely amazing. They exceeded my expectations by a million. I planned my wedding in Dallas from Iowa. Mayfield made my planning experience enjoyable and stress free. Most importantly, the week of and the day of my wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. They made sure vendors were scheduled and on time. I showed up to the venue and Mayfield had my vision put into place. Again, I did not have to worry about a thing. I just got to show up and ENJOY MY DAY!! Music was incredible. Guests left my wedding saying they didn't want it to end. Everyone was dancing. I would hire Mayfield over and over and over again. Thank you Mayfield!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2017

If you are getting married, take my advice and book your special day with Mayfield Events. Laura, Jason and the Mayfield team are unparalleled in the wedding industry. They are kind, warm, knowledgeable, and confident. Laura is a real advocate for her bride and groom. Our wedding day was a dream come true. I didn't have to stress or worry on the wedding day because Laura and her team were there to step in and go to work. If you are looking for a phenomenal wedding planner with a wealth of expertise, a reasonable price tag, and a great DJ package to boot, look no further!

Nikki · Married on 11/11/2017

I'm so happy I chose Mayfield Events to help coordinate our wedding! Not only did they exceeded my expectations, Laura went above and beyond when situations arose during the wedding. I would've lost it if she wasn't around to keep me calm and to remind me the day was my day! Laura and her team did an excellent job bringing my vision for the venue to life! I can't speak highly enough of Mayfield Events and staff! I highly recommend them! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Truly blessed~The Long's

Mayfield Events 5
    Mayfield Events 6
    Mayfield Events 7
    Mayfield Events 8
    Mayfield Events 9

Meagan · Married on 11/04/2017

The absolute BEST people to work with ever! From the very beginning Laura was incredible! They definitely made my wedding the best it could be, the decorations, the flowers, their staff! I? could go on for hours about how perfect my wedding was and it was all because of Mayfield events. My guests were amazed by how sweet and helpful they were the entire event and even during chaos Laura always has a peace about her. I? would choose them every time for your special day.

Karyn · Married on 11/03/2017

The absolutely BEST wedding planner! She was with us from beginning until the end of the wedding making sure everything single thing was taken care of. The DJ services were out of this world, as well as the photo booth. An absolutely pleasure working with all of them. I HIGHLY recommend!

brooke · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't say enough how AMAZING Mayfield Events was throughout the entire wedding planning process, five stars isn't enough! They were extremely professional and personable, made my vision of my wedding a reality, really they made it better than anything i ever imagined. From the start, they listened to every idea and looked at every picture and took them into account to create the perfect wedding for J.D. and I. Shelby made the most beautiful floral arrangements and ceiling piece I've ever seen. Laura was with me every step of the way making decisions, and thought everything out to the smallest detail. She made sure not only the wedding went perfectly, but that I was stress free and enjoying the process throughout. The week up to the wedding, she checked in multiple times throughout the day to make sure I wasn't anxious and to keep me up to date on how everything was going with pictures. Jason was kind enough to act as our officiant. You can tell this isn't just a business for Mayfield, but that they put their hearts into their work.

CLEA · Married on 09/16/2017

Laura and her team made all of our wedding jitters disappear! From the first time I spoke to Laura she totally understood our vision and our budget. We got married in a pretty stressful time in our lives (my now husband) had just graduated from his Phd program and so our budget was extremely important to us. Laura made sure that our budget remained intact while giving us the absolutely perfect wedding day. The day of the wedding I was so calm because I knew she had everything handled. My bouquet that her florist Shelby made was one of the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen! The respected our vision to have a very intimate and personal ceremony and wedding. All of our guests commented to us how truly special our wedding was for them as well! Thank You to Mayfield events, especially Laura for everything!!

Crystal · Married on 09/09/2017

Mayfield events was the BEST decision I made for my wedding! Four months away from my wedding I got so overwhelmed and needed so much help! She just picked up where I left off and saved me! My wedding was better than anything I could've ever imagined! She was always professional and made us feel like anything was possible. She made the wedding process so easy. She was extraordinary from the very first day until the day AFTER my wedding. Laura Mayfield is amazing!!

Peyton · Married on 07/15/2017

From the beginning stages of planning to the night of our wedding, Mayfield Events helped us have the wedding of our dreams. Laura made the entire wedding planning process so stress free which was so helpful since I live out of state. Laura was able to work with my schedule and was even willing to drive and meet me in Oklahoma for meetings. Not only did she make the day of the wedding run so smoothy, she was also able to make our dream of having Whataburger taquitos at our wedding come true. Laura and her team were able to get 100 taquitos from Whataburger and they picked them up at 10 p.m. and brought back to the wedding for an end of the night treat. Also, the night of the wedding we quickly ran out of margarita mix and she was able to go get more for us. Although, thing that meant the most to me was that she called me a few days before the wedding just to see how I was feeling. She truly cares for all of her brides. We also used Mayfield Events for our floral. Shelby and the floral team are absolutely incredible! From the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was beautiful and better than anything that I could have pictured myself. The showstopper was the gorgeous floral chandelier the team was able to create. It was a gorgeous hoop of greenery with beautiful white, pink, and burgundy flowers cascading from the center. Our friends and family are still talking about it two months later! We also used Laura and Jason for our DJ. They did a great job and kept everyone dancing all night long! Laura is the sweetest person and you can really see how much she loves her job. We are so thankful that we used Mayfield Events for our wedding.

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Words can simply not explain how grateful we are for hiring Mayfield Events! They are amazing at everything that they do!! They provided planning, floral, DJ, and uplighting services for our wedding and went above and beyond to ensure that our day was a dream come true! Laura and her team are extremely professional and passionate about their work! They are also extremely down to earth and so easy to communicate with. We gave them our vision and they made it a reality! Our wedding day would not have been complete without them overseeing the entire process! Leading up to the day we had some anxiety about all of the tedious details that needed to come together. Laura ensured us all the way through the process and created a MASTERPIECE! Our wedding was everything that we dreamed of and so much more!! We will be forever grateful for the experience that they provided for us, our family, and our friends! We absolutely adore their team! Thanks again for the BEST WEDDING EVER!!!

Kathy · Married on 06/24/2017

Laura and her staff went above all expectations in planning our daughters wedding. Her decor was beautiful and her husbands sound/ music and lighting was a perfect match to the audience. Her coordination took into account every detail and the execution was perfect. Nothing was left to chance. She took care of every detail and made this event the best day. We had so many comments on what a beautiful event this was and we owe it all to Mayfield Events! Thank you Laura for this magical night!

Reba · Married on 06/10/2017

I am confident that no matter how much time passes, we will always look back on that day and remember it as being the greatest day of our lives. We owe all of this to Laura and her team. They were extremely helpful and professional. They went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was planned. They were very easy to work with and made sure to include everything I asked for. Our guest continue to rave about the DJ and flow of the whole event. I will be recommending their service to everyone I know! thank you so much to the entire Mayfield team. It brings me much sorrow to know I won't have the chance to work with them again but extremely happy for all of the other future couples that will be impacted by her service.

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2017

Laura is an amazing person and knows what she is doing at her job. I booked her and from the start of the meeting I let her know I was freaking out on the fact that the guest would not fit in our venue if it rained and we needed to change it inside. She said she will come up with the back up plan and we will work to have the wedding of my dreams. Sure enough we were blessed with rain on my wedding day. Laura was such a blessing for us on that day we literally did not have to stress about anything and even though we had rain towards the end of the ceremony I was glad she was prepared with umbrellas and allowed me to have the wedding outside justvlike i wanted to. She definitely went above and beyond for is and for that my husband and I are grateful that she was able to share our hapiness with us. Laura was amazing her planning and professionalism was on point. She was concerned about every detail of the wedding made sure everything ran smooth for us and despite of the rain I can say I had the most romantic ceremony I could have imagined. So girls if you are looking for someone to assist you and actually care about your wedding Laura is the one ??

Sent on 06/14/2017

Mayfield Events's reply:

OH Stacy! It was such an honor to serve you and Mauro! You were such a delight to work with and I am glad that you got to have the wedding of your dreams! YOU DESERVED IT!