Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Matchmaker Band

The best wedding band in Texas!

Matchmaker Band was formed in Austin, TX in 2008. Their first show debuted at a local club and brought the house down with a standing ovation. With an average of 100 private parties per year, Matchmaker brings a level of experience and professionalism that is second to none. Four unique vocalists wow audiences with amazing harmonies, tasteful choreography and a wide variety of knockout material that is sure to get every guest - no matter how old - out of their seats and onto the dance floor. This hot commodity band keeps a packed events calendar so be sure to book with plenty of advance!

Categories: Wedding Band

Cocktail Hour (2)
Willing to Travel (2)
Microphones (2)
Lighting (1)

In my wildest dreams I never thought my daughter's wedding would be as lively and as much fun as it was with the Matchmaker Band. From a very warm cocktail party set to an elegant dinner set to the most lively and spirited dancing I've ever seen, the music for my daughter's wedding was perfect. Somehow the band seemed to know how to make the crowd respond and everybody there, even those who walk with canes, were up shouting and dancing. The rave reviews from our relatives and friends were overwhelming. We had expected that the bride and groom's wedding song would have to be played by the DJ but to our amazement, the band learned the entire song and played it flawlessly. The demo clips we saw, while good enough to make us hire the band, are nowhere near a fair portrayal of how they perform live. This is truly a sophisticated and accomplished group and I am so happy we spent the little extra to get them. In every sense of the word, they truly made magic!

Profile Picture Bob, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We have attended some huge weddings with bands from all over and Matchmaker Band is right up there with all the others and clearly one of the very best! EVERYONE had a blast asking who the band was. SO MUCH FUN, great musicians and very professional and nice to work with! They did it all!

Profile Picture Laurie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

The Matchmaker Band is the best band that I have ever heard at a wedding reception. Our guests were really impressed with the band with many saying "the best ever!" All of the singers were terrific, and they had a perfect playlist. I have never seen as high a percent of guests on the dance floor all night long! We had researched several bands in the Austin area, and the Matchmaker Band certainly hit a home run. I highly recommend this band and would be happy to talk to anyone considering them.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews

Matchmaker Band Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: