Albany, NY 12202 Map · Phone number

About Mary Elise Rees Event Design

Mary Elise Rees is a boutique wedding and event design firm servicing upstate New York and neighboring regions. We offer bespoke event design for a truly unique wedding. Designer Mary Elise uses the many skills she gleaned as an artist (printmaking, woodworking, graphic design, sewing, and color theory) to design weddings and events. The type of events we like to create the most have many layers of meaning through the design that are inspired by the couple with lots of handmade details. Mary Elise Rees specializes in creating weddings in untraditional venues and intimate affairs.

Mary Elise Rees offers a variety of design and coordination packages as well as a la carte design

Follow Mary Elise Rees Event Design on

folk geo16
a38698d95fdad30a 1424702184707 hawkdove

6 Reviews for Mary Elise Rees Event Design

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

Mary Elise made all my wedding dreams come true. She was such a pleasure to work with and is a true artistic genius! She always made me feel at ease during wedding planning and created someone truly beautiful for my big day. I knew I wanted my wedding to be super special and wasn't able to do it 100% on my own. She helped me keep on track and bring our collaborative vision to life. She catered to all my needs and was super easy to communicate with. Can't say enough great things, book her immediately! And if you are still considering, one look at her instagram and you will fall in love!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Erin · Married on 12/30/2016

I knew we wanted day of coordination and I was beyond excited to have found Mary Elise, who provided seamless day of service along with the amazing design elements she put together for us! Having special details was so important to me, but doing it all myself seemed so overwhelming. Mary Elise ended up building the stunning backdrop for our ceremony which later transitioned into the backdrop for our photobook, and also created all of our signage. I knew I wanted something a little more modern than a chalkboard and she suggested clear signs which she hand painted for us!

Mary Elise Rees Event Design is such a special find, and I couldn't recommend it more highly to any bride-to-be out there!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Crystal · Married on 05/21/2016

Mary Elise has a great vision! I would best describe her as a wedding designer and great for those DIY projects that you don't want to tackle... She makes it all seem so effortless. She really takes a couples vision and allows it to come to life... On your wedding day!

Sent on 08/23/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Rogue Hospitality
    Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

Mary Elise has an exquisite eye for details and will really bring your vision full circle. It was a pleasure to work alongside her and experience her work first hand.

• BryerPhotography
    BryerPhotography Wedding Photographers

We shot Mary Elise's own wedding and her designs were amazing!

• Albany, 12202 See on map