527 Beech Hill Rd, Auburn, ME 04210 Map · Phone number

• Vista of Maine Vineyard & Cidery
  • Oxbow Beer Garden
  • The Hive Farm & Wedding Barn

3 Reviews for Martindale Country Club

An absolutely wonderful place to get married! And an incredible staff to work with. I don't have a single regret for having my wedding at Martindale ☺️

Sent on 03/19/2015

Allison · Married on 10/22/2016

4.2
      3.0

Martindale was a great location for our wedding reception. The food was fantastic and staff was friendly and accommodating on the night of the event. The wedding coordinator, Mike, was helpful throughout the planning process despite his hectic schedule. He was always accommodating and willing to answer any and all questions. Martindale truly is a great value and I would recommend it to anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Sent on 12/21/2016

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

Martindale is a great value. The venue fee is a minimal $500 and then you pay for the food, and an additional fee ($250) to host your ceremony there. The Food & Banquet Manager is the "Wedding Coordinator" you get with your wedding package. Communication with him has been difficult. Prior to booking the wedding last fall, and prior to sending the check this past winter, he was very responsive to emails and inquiries. However, over the past few months he has failed to respond to any emails. He forgets every conversation we have when I call him, which makes me worry about some upcoming decisions such as food and getting what we ask and pay for. I understand it is a busy time a year but it is very unprofessional. Despite the difficulty with communication, our wedding went off without a hitch. They pulled my vision together perfectly and everything was how I imagined. The food was great and the bar was a reasonable price for the type of venue. We had beautiful weather and it was the perfect day.

Sent on 09/08/2015

• 527 Beech Hill Rd Auburn, ME, 04210 See on map
    2077821107 (Phone number)
    Location of (Martindale Country Club)