Marshmali Events

Arlington, VA View map

Here at marshmali events, we are on a mission to bring a fresh and fun take on event planning in the Northern VA & DC area.

We specialize in wedding coordination and our goal is to make your dream wedding come to reality. We know how important every little detail is, so we are here to make sure that no detail goes unnoticed. In addition to Day of Coordination, marshmali events provides Full and Partial Planning Services.

Visit us at marshmalievents.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Erin
    Erin Married on 03/27/2021

They are best!

I had Marshmali Events as of a day of coordinator for March 2020 wedding. They were extremely responsive and detailed oriented with their questions to make sure my vision was captured. When COVID hit, they worked with me for several reschedules. Ultimately, I didn't utilize their services as we ended up having a mini-mony however I have no doubt that they would have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them.
    Jacqueline Married on 05/10/2019

Marshmali = Team Awesome!

Ali and Alli are a dynamic duo! Both were greatly involved in our wedding process and provided guidance throughout planning. They were a great resource and provided insights based on their own personal experience in their weddings, as well as their professional experience as wedding planners. They both put in an incredible amount of time and effort that went beyond our expectations for a partial wedding planner. Their guidance extended to every detail of the wedding from helping to brainstorm ideas for decorations, providing options for vendors, and recommendations for things to consider from a budget perspective. Ali and Alli were positive and brought a significant amount of energy to the wedding planning process. Their commitment to providing such a professional service kept my fiance and I on track from a project management perspective and kept us calm during what can be a stressful process. That also includes the coordination on the big day when we ran into some weather challenges, which resulted in Ali and Alli having to coordinate with all of the vendors on the fly. Their hard work and ability to work through day-of issues resulted in the most perfect wedding and reception. We'd highly recommend the Marshmali crew to anyone looking looking for wedding coordination services.
    Amanda Married on 06/29/2018
    Alli and Ali with Marshmali Events were absolutely amazing to work with! When I first started planning my wedding I was so stressed and it was really taking away from the excitement of being engaged. Alli and Ali quickly came alongside my then fiancé and me and helped us turn our vision into reality. They were so knowledgeable of everything that needed to be done and provided us with suggestions that truly fit who we are as a couple and what we envisioned for our wedding. They always kept our budget in mind while working hard to find the best vendor, florist, caterer, band etc. to make our day incredible. Having been a bridesmaid in various weddings, I've watched many wedding planners on the day of and how they handled the logistics of the day. What stands out most to my husband and me when comparing Marshmali Events with other wedding coordinators is the positive energy and excitement that Alli and Ali brought throughout our entire experience. Their confidence in what they were doing was beyond evident throughout the duration of our wedding planning but the comfort and enthusiasm they provided us with the day of truly helped us to have the most perfect wedding. They are an absolute blast to work with and I cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking for a wedding planner/coordinator!

Arlington, 22205
Location of (Marshmali Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding